Windows 10: So the other day I turned on my PC, and it showed this anytime I tried to connect to it....

Discus and support So the other day I turned on my PC, and it showed this anytime I tried to connect to it.... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/jollyrockstar8 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/jollyrockstar8, Jan 11, 2021.

1. So the other day I turned on my PC, and it showed this anytime I tried to connect to it....

/u/jollyrockstar8, Jan 11, 2021

2. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Jan 11, 2021
  3. Mala_S Win User
    Can’t connect Xbox one controller to pc

Hello SubieTY,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Initially, we need to pair the device to show up in the list while connected through Bluetooth. Check with the below mentioned steps and see if it works.

Hope it helps.

Mala S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Mala_S, Jan 11, 2021
  4. RCoon Win User

So the other day I turned on my PC, and it showed this anytime I tried to connect to it....

PC Build Steps

1.1 - Ideally put optical in SATA 0, and SSD in SATA 1, this will cause the optical drive to be the default 1st boot option. You can change it manually if not, but I like it this way
    2.infinity - yes, that's fine. if it's above 70 +/- 5 degrees, then it may just need a repaste/remount

RCoon, Jan 11, 2021
Thema:

So the other day I turned on my PC, and it showed this anytime I tried to connect to it....

1. So the other day I turned on my PC, and it showed this anytime I tried to connect to it.... - Similar Threads - turned showed anytime

2. why is my pc freezing anytime i try to play a game?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why is my pc freezing anytime i try to play a game?: my pc keeps freezing and sometimes the blue screen with error message pops up then my pc restarts, sometimes its only when i load a game or other times its right when i sign into my pc, how can i fix this issue? ive updated my drivers and other updates have been installed....
  3. why is my pc freezing anytime i try to play a game?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why is my pc freezing anytime i try to play a game?: my pc keeps freezing and sometimes the blue screen with error message pops up then my pc restarts, sometimes its only when i load a game or other times its right when i sign into my pc, how can i fix this issue? ive updated my drivers and other updates have been installed....
  4. So my integrated camera is not working. whenever I try to turn it on, it shows a Lock. A...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    So my integrated camera is not working. whenever I try to turn it on, it shows a Lock. A...: My integrated webcam does not work when I try to turn it on, It show a lock instead. Can someone tell me a solution to this please?!*Moved from feedback....
  5. Ok so one day i turned on my pc and when i logged in,the file explorer started restarting...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Ok so one day i turned on my pc and when i logged in,the file explorer started restarting...: Please help me if you have a solution comment it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ok-so-one-day-i-turned-on-my-pc-and-when-i-logged/858d314c-8cae-429b-b0c8-e5cba7c7fa87
  6. Ok so one day i turned on my pc and when i logged in,the file explorer started restarting...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ok so one day i turned on my pc and when i logged in,the file explorer started restarting...: Please help me if you have a solution comment it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ok-so-one-day-i-turned-on-my-pc-and-when-i-logged/858d314c-8cae-429b-b0c8-e5cba7c7fa87
  7. Ok so one day i turned on my pc and when i logged in,the file explorer started restarting...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Anytime I try turn on my laptop this pops up, no matter what I press in advanced options...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Anytime I try turn on my laptop this pops up, no matter what I press in advanced options...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/UnluckyZookeepergame [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jr1586/anytime_i_try_turn_on_my_laptop_this_pops_up_no/
  9. I tried connecting but this message shows and I can’t connect to my wifi

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I tried connecting but this message shows and I can’t connect to my wifi: [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/dxgfppp1f5v51.jpg?width=4032&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=b9ee32963646579de95eb369f91a0786883cac5a submitted by /u/Ok_Amphibian5449 [link] [comments]...
  10. BSOD every other day or so

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD every other day or so: Been getting these BSOD errors for a few days now, haven't able to figure it out 84327