Windows 10: So, there's this weird sign at bottom right of my monitor

Discus and support So, there's this weird sign at bottom right of my monitor in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am running Windows 10 Home from MSI, with Nvidia graphics card, and a Samsung monitor. Recently this sign started showing up in the bottom right of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Heartcore96, Jun 15, 2020.

1. So, there's this weird sign at bottom right of my monitor

I am running Windows 10 Home from MSI, with Nvidia graphics card, and a Samsung monitor.

Recently this sign started showing up in the bottom right of my screen.

So, there's this weird sign at bottom right of my monitor [​IMG]I don't know what is it, neither what program causes it to show up. Please help. P.S: It also shows up in fullscreen programs.

:)

Heartcore96, Jun 15, 2020

2. Trouble with 2 monitors

Hi Tim,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to change the settings to Extended Monitor and check if it helps.

Please follow below steps:

• Right Click any ware of the Desktop, and launch Personalization.
    • Go to dual monitor settings under personalization, and change it Extended Monitor.
    Please get back to us for future support, we’ll be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Prabhavathi Patil, Jun 15, 2020
  3. password sign in

Hi,

About your concern with typing the password after being idle, it is actually recommended to activate for security reasons.

If you wish to disable it, I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Go to Settings.
    • Click on Accounts.
    • Click on Sign in options.
    • On the right side, you will see required sign in.
    • Change it to Never.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Jun 15, 2020
  4. Sasqui Win User

So, there's this weird sign at bottom right of my monitor

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jun 15, 2020
Thema:

So, there's this weird sign at bottom right of my monitor

1. So, there's this weird sign at bottom right of my monitor - Similar Threads - there's weird sign

2. I have this weird black box on the bottom right of my screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have this weird black box on the bottom right of my screen: This is what it looks like, I’ve tried resetting graphics drivers, restarting my pc, my windows is all up to date and it just won’t go away, it’s especially bad as it stays over full screen applications and as such cannot simply be avoided. It does not let me click on it at...
  3. I have this weird black box on the bottom right of my screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have this weird black box on the bottom right of my screen: This is what it looks like, I’ve tried resetting graphics drivers, restarting my pc, my windows is all up to date and it just won’t go away, it’s especially bad as it stays over full screen applications and as such cannot simply be avoided. It does not let me click on it at...
  4. My monitor weirdness

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My monitor weirdness: Hi, umm my computer is only detecting 1 monitor but its displaying the same thing on the one it detects and doesn't detect. Pls help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-monitor-weirdness/42332077-c7f3-4147-8b43-6aee5479c249
  5. My monitor weirdness

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My monitor weirdness: Hi, umm my computer is only detecting 1 monitor but its displaying the same thing on the one it detects and doesn't detect. Pls help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-monitor-weirdness/42332077-c7f3-4147-8b43-6aee5479c249
  6. My monitor weirdness

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Weird glitch at the bottom of my screen.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Weird glitch at the bottom of my screen.: There's a weird glitch at the bottom of my screen that covers up anything down there. Sometimes it becomes mostly transparent, like when I'm playing certain games, other times it just stays there like that. I've tried resetting my computer, to various degrees and extents, but...
  8. My bottom right icons are black?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My bottom right icons are black?: [ATTACH] I can see the clock when i use a brighter wall paper but then when i use a darker one i cant see the time because the bottom right icons are black and not white can someone help?(the time on the black picture is there you just cant see it)...
  9. Weird code window in bottom right corner won't disappear

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Weird code window in bottom right corner won't disappear: [ATTACH] I have had this white patch with code written in it. I have restarted my laptop wich seems to solve the problem at first but it soon reappears (sometimes it goes across the whole bottom). Any explanation? Thank you :) submitted by /u/SpaceStepper [link]...
  10. there is a weird blank document thing right on the bottom left of all of my icons on the...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    there is a weird blank document thing right on the bottom left of all of my icons on the...: [ATTACH] so basically every icon on my desktop has this, its not a shortcut thingy problem because most of the icons are NOT shortcuts and they are the programme (.exe) itself, I don't know what to do, I've tried rebooting, refreshing , restarting windows explorer , delete...