Windows 10: So this happened to me and I can't find anything on support to help.

Discus and support So this happened to me and I can't find anything on support to help. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Apparently ransomware was installed on my laptop and windows defender stopped it from destroying my computer, but it wasn't enough and apparently... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by luis S2, May 26, 2024.

1. luis S2 Win User

So this happened to me and I can't find anything on support to help.

Apparently ransomware was installed on my laptop and windows defender stopped it from destroying my computer, but it wasn't enough and apparently people got my info and then a day later I got an email saying that info on my account was changed, I tried changing it and now it says my account doesn't exist anymore, I know I'm a month late, but I really need this back

:)

luis S2, May 26, 2024
  2. jmcslob Win User

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool So this happened to me and I can't find anything on support to help. :cool:

jmcslob, May 26, 2024
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, May 26, 2024
  4. So this happened to me and I can't find anything on support to help.

B3 Phenom support

I checked gigabyte's site on my GA-M57 and it didn't say anything about b3 stepping update, but all of the x3 chips are b3 steppings, so just use the x3 support bios if available.

OzzmanFloyd120, May 26, 2024
Thema:

So this happened to me and I can't find anything on support to help.

1. So this happened to me and I can't find anything on support to help. - Similar Threads - happened can't find

2. So this happened to me and I can't find anything on support to help.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    So this happened to me and I can't find anything on support to help.: Apparently ransomware was installed on my laptop and windows defender stopped it from destroying my computer, but it wasn't enough and apparently people got my info and then a day later I got an email saying that info on my account was changed, I tried changing it and now it...
  3. Product not working and support can't fix it so they've shut me out of support

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Product not working and support can't fix it so they've shut me out of support: Dear Microsoft,I am having an extremely frustrating and time consuming issue with Microsoft and want to complain about the treatment I've received. Microsoft did an automatic update on my Surface laptop windows 10 and now office 365 no longer works. I need this for my work...
  4. Why can't I report anything to Support!?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I report anything to Support!?: I have been playing Microsoft Jigsaw puzzles a long time. This app NEEDS a lot of work.I know for a fact I have way more points than what they're showing, and this has happened many times.I've earned so many points I've been able to purchase many puzzles, that too, ends up...
  5. Why can't I report anything to Support!?

Why can't I report anything to Support!?: I have been playing Microsoft Jigsaw puzzles a long time. This app NEEDS a lot of work.I know for a fact I have way more points than what they're showing, and this has happened many times.I've earned so many points I've been able to purchase many puzzles, that too, ends up...
  6. Hello help me I can't do anything here can't press any key or do anything please help I...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Hello help me I can't do anything here can't press any key or do anything please help I...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/MONARKv2 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kdrhan/hello_help_me_i_cant_do_anything_here_cant_press/
  7. I can't find wifi option. Why this happen to me please help

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I can't find wifi option. Why this happen to me please help: [ATTACH] I can't find wifi option https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-find-wifi-option-why-this-happen-to-me/2a80af53-fc16-49ea-b5d3-befa1203fdf1
  8. So this just happened to me... can someone help?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    So this just happened to me... can someone help?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/okverynoice [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hc5gzf/so_this_just_happened_to_me_can_someone_help/
  9. don't know what happens with my laptop, i can't find anything

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    don't know what happens with my laptop, i can't find anything: i don't know what happens with my laptop, i can't find anything, please put back the way was before https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-10/9f6762c3-b09d-4f97-bd83-ea7a6d7beb9d
  10. can't find microsoft store! help me

can't find microsoft store! help me: I can't find microsoft store, i tried everything, such as reboot, troubleshoot, wsreset, powershell commands, but nothing changed, and microsoft store's downloaded apps closes after a sec (such as Asphalt 8 or others), some Micorsoft apps works, but other are like these...