Windows 10: So this started happening today which is very strange ....

Discus and support So this started happening today which is very strange .... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So this started happening today which is very strange cause I removed Norton, and then I installed and remove comodo, and then there was avast as well... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Kiwiprobie1, Dec 27, 2018.

1. So this started happening today which is very strange ....

So this started happening today which is very strange cause I removed Norton, and then I installed and remove comodo, and then there was avast as well (I didnt have them all installed at the same time of course) since then this error keeps happening (got from event viewer):

Faulting application name: Explorer.EXE, version: 10.0.17134.165, time stamp: 0x4031a9f8
    Faulting module name: unknown, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x00000000
    Exception code: 0xc000041d
    Fault offset: 0x0000000001340fd8
    Faulting process ID: 0x1fe4
    Faulting application start time: 0x01d49db3ddd1a880
    Faulting application path: C:\Windows\Explorer.EXE
    Faulting module path: unknown
    Report ID: d67d81d7-4f21-42cd-9b2c-ecbe70274752
    Faulting package full name:
    Faulting package-relative application ID:

I have ran SFC /Scannow and it says that there is no violations.

Can someone please help me fix this problem.

:)

Kiwiprobie1, Dec 27, 2018
  2. scopio Win User

Strange happening today with Malware

I powered on my desktop and my Hitman Pro Scheduled Quick Scan when I first power on it flagged up a suspicious file which I deleted and the restarted the pc. When I signed in (with a local account) the screen displayed a message that the pc could not sign in, I suspect my Microsoft account which I do not use to sign in to my pc anyway. The screen loaded to my desk top with a completely different configuration. I powered off the pc and powered it on again after 20 seconds and the pc started as usual with no problems.
    I would like to make other posters aware that I received an email which I have added a screenshot below which I suspect is malware. I did not click on any of its links before the above issue occurred.
    I am still to determine in the next 24 hours if in fact my Microsoft email accounts will be terminated as the email suggests!

So this started happening today which is very strange .... [​IMG]

scopio, Dec 27, 2018
  3. Strange happening when shutting down Win10 today.

My Win10 has been working well but today when i was shutting my system down, i received a strange notice that something went wrong, and the computer had to restart.
    It went through restarting and after a while i read please wait, after waiting around 20 minutes, i unplugged computer and restarted it.
    It started like normal and i then again shut system down and it shut down without me getting any new problem notice.
    Just seems really strange this happening.

digitalcurisity, Dec 27, 2018
  4. So this started happening today which is very strange ....

strange start button action / microsoft edge

I developed a problem today. When I type the start button, followed by typing any key, the list of programs starts scrolling from the programs starting with that letter up to the top of the list, stopping on 'recently added'

The strange activity occurs with different keyboards.

When I start microsoft Edge browser, similarly, if I click in the address bar, the cursor jumps up to the '+' and I am unable to enter an address.

any ideas?

Thanks.

rcastenholz, Dec 27, 2018
Thema:

So this started happening today which is very strange ....

1. So this started happening today which is very strange .... - Similar Threads - started happening today

2. Started happening today. My windows is stuck in a loop.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Started happening today. My windows is stuck in a loop.: Turned on my computer this morning and I got the blue screen of death. I’ve tried the advanced options and the cloud and local reinstall for windows 10 but they didn’t actually start. Any help would be appreciated https://imgur.com/a/3EUk0bO submitted by /u/shyguy3456...
  3. Very strange Windows bug on start up

Very strange Windows bug on start up: [ATTACH] Hey guys! I hope very much that you can help me! When I start my PC at the morning the first time I get a strange bug that looks like this: https://preview.redd.it/quepoqp3np661.jpg?width=4160&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=fe6c6068758c84fe02c15cb80a22cf3a3d41612f...
  4. So today this happened, no surprise what happens when you end process for windows :)

So today this happened, no surprise what happens when you end process for windows :): [ATTACH] submitted by /u/DessieFarrell [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/iob7c6/so_today_this_happened_no_surprise_what_happens/
  5. Random BSOD, started happening today

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random BSOD, started happening today: Hello, it's my first post here but I hope I have followed all the instructions on how to do this. This windows 10 was fresh installed about two weeks ago. The only problems I've had were some random network adapter issues (which experts seems to think can be related due to...
  6. Very strange problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Very strange problem: Hi, i have a problem with the PC. Within minutes of being turned on, I open a game, any one in this case, F1 2019 which works perfectly. The problem comes when I close the game I am playing, I want to open another game and it lags a lot, the sound cuts out and it is very...
  7. Very very strange!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Very very strange!: Using "Turn Windows features on or off" on Windows 10 Pro trying to enable Hyper-V Hypervisor. I can check all the other Hyper-V boxes, but try as I may, I am unable to put a check mark next to the Hyper-V Hypervisor option. I HAVE enabled Vt-x virtualization in BIOS, if...
  8. Strange happening today with Malware

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Strange happening today with Malware: I powered on my desktop and my Hitman Pro Scheduled Quick Scan when I first power on it flagged up a suspicious file which I deleted and the restarted the pc. When I signed in (with a local account) the screen displayed a message that the pc could not sign in, I suspect my...
  9. Very strange problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Very strange problem: Dear All, Please help me . Its been so many days now, I was able to use WiFi everywhere using my laptop. Suddenly one day I logged in to Office Wifi , it says " No Internet, Connected ,Secured". Diagnostics shows "One or more protocol is missing on this system..Blah"....
  10. Strange happening when shutting down Win10 today.

in Windows 10 Support
    Strange happening when shutting down Win10 today.: My Win10 has been working well but today when i was shutting my system down, i received a strange notice that something went wrong, and the computer had to restart. It went through restarting and after a while i read please wait, after waiting around 20 minutes, i unplugged...