Windows 10: So today I turned on my laptop and the screen didn't turn on so I plugged it into my TV and...

Discus and support So today I turned on my laptop and the screen didn't turn on so I plugged it into my TV and... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/7447danisl [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/7447danisl, Sep 11, 2020.

1. So today I turned on my laptop and the screen didn't turn on so I plugged it into my TV and...

/u/7447danisl, Sep 11, 2020

2. enabling viewing of computer content on tv using hdmi cable

yesterday I plugged the hdmi cable into the laptop and the tv and was able to watch a movie. Today I tried doing the same and all I got on the tv was HDMI3 in yellow at the top left hand corner of the black tv screen. There is no picture on the TV screen
    - it's just black. I purchased a new HDMI cable, plugged it in turned tv and laptop on same result - no picture on the TV just a black screen.

Any suggestions?

ChristobelSpafford, Sep 11, 2020
  3. Msap14 Win User
    laptop won't turn on

Dell Latitude D800

few hours ago i turned the laptop off by going to start menu, shut down, on an xp machine. the computer shut down normally but now when i try to turn it back on, nothing happens for a good 30 seconds then the HDD lights and power lights come on for a few seconds then turn off.

it's weird becasue, from what i have seen, the lights usually come on right away then turn right off (in similar situations) but this thing doesn't even try to turn on for a bit. What could be wrong?

things i have tried:
    -removed RAM, battery, wireless card, HDD... nothing happens
    -held power button for 10 seconds with battery in and out of machine while and while nt plugged in
    -Different power adapters

i am going to check the cmos battery but if anyone has any suggestions it would be appreciated.

Msap14, Sep 11, 2020
  4. Dhruv_26 Win User

So today I turned on my laptop and the screen didn't turn on so I plugged it into my TV and...

Screen not turning on

I have an Asus X510ua and my laptop screen won't turn on and the white battery indicator light keeps blinking . But then I connect my laptop to my TV via an HDMI cable and that is working properly and then I restart my laptop and it will turn on and display
    comes up. But then again same problem occurs the

next day.

• I have updated all my drivers as well
    • I have discharged my battery as well

Dhruv_26, Sep 11, 2020
Thema:

So today I turned on my laptop and the screen didn't turn on so I plugged it into my TV and...

1. So today I turned on my laptop and the screen didn't turn on so I plugged it into my TV and... - Similar Threads - today turned laptop

2. So my HP Laptop is off and it won't turn on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    So my HP Laptop is off and it won't turn on: So my HP Laptop is off and it won't turn on, but when I try to turn it on the screen stays black and the SD light blinks and glitches sort of. It has been plugged into the charger for a whole day now and it is still doing it. Any help with this would be highly appreciated...
  3. So my HP Laptop is off and it won't turn on

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    So my HP Laptop is off and it won't turn on: So my HP Laptop is off and it won't turn on, but when I try to turn it on the screen stays black and the SD light blinks and glitches sort of. It has been plugged into the charger for a whole day now and it is still doing it. Any help with this would be highly appreciated...
  4. I reset my laptop but it got stuck on 26% so i turned it off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I reset my laptop but it got stuck on 26% so i turned it off: My laptop is windows 10 i reset it i chose cloud download then it got stuck at 26% so i turned it off hoping it would fix the problem when i turned it on again it loaded on windows boot manager i clicked windows 10 but when i click it it wont start and now i cant think of...
  5. I reset my laptop but it got stuck on 26% so i turned it off

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I reset my laptop but it got stuck on 26% so i turned it off: My laptop is windows 10 i reset it i chose cloud download then it got stuck at 26% so i turned it off hoping it would fix the problem when i turned it on again it loaded on windows boot manager i clicked windows 10 but when i click it it wont start and now i cant think of...
  6. I reset my laptop but it got stuck on 26% so i turned it off

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. So today I turned on my laptop only to be greeted by a "virus protection is turned off"...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    So today I turned on my laptop only to be greeted by a "virus protection is turned off"...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/KinderMilchSchnitte [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mpbawj/so_today_i_turned_on_my_laptop_only_to_be_greeted/
  8. So I turned on my pc today and I couldn’t log in to my computer, it was just an endless...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    So I turned on my pc today and I couldn’t log in to my computer, it was just an endless...: So I turned on my pc today and I couldn’t log in to my computer, it was just an endless loading screen please how can I fix it? [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/so-i-turned-on-my-pc-today-and-i-couldnt-log-in-to/d6a54349-900b-4454-8efb-17edb669b717
  9. So today I was checking my bios on my win10 PC and I saw fast boot and I turned it on. My...

So today I was checking my bios on my win10 PC and I saw fast boot and I turned it on. My...: submitted by /u/jazzboss3000 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/g28i0g/so_today_i_was_checking_my_bios_on_my_win10_pc/
  10. Recently today while playing Minecraft and I turned on a shader then my computer froze so I...

Recently today while playing Minecraft and I turned on a shader then my computer froze so I...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/UWOTOLDSPORTSY [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fqqh03/recently_today_while_playing_minecraft_and_i/