Windows 10: So today I was checking my bios on my win10 PC and I saw fast boot and I turned it on. My...

Discus and support So today I was checking my bios on my win10 PC and I saw fast boot and I turned it on. My... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; submitted by /u/jazzboss3000 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/g28i0g/so_today_i_was_checking_my_bios_on_my_win10_pc/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/jazzboss3000, Apr 16, 2020.

1. So today I was checking my bios on my win10 PC and I saw fast boot and I turned it on. My...

/u/jazzboss3000, Apr 16, 2020
  2. topgundcp Win User

MSI bios boot logo (frozen?)

If you have any USB device connected, disconnect for now.
    Go into BIOS:
    1. At boot time, the BIOS is checking for all devices attached to the PC, turn off the MSI boot logo under boot menu so you can see the text displayed of each step and note which device is hanging.
    2. Under Advance->Windows 8/8.1/10: Enable MSI Fast Boot so that BIOS will bypass checking most devices that are none essential for booting. This will improve the boot process. Note that this is different from fast boot that you set in Windows.
    Some third party drivers that you downloaded from the MSI website might not be up to date, try to download the latest driver(s) from the original manufacturers such Intel Chip Set, Network driver etc....

topgundcp, Apr 16, 2020
  3. Stuck on BIOS Boot - Disabled Windows Fast Boot

I have this problem too but my pc was stuck on msi logo EFI Bios fast boot enable no graphics glitch on my pc.

disable windows fast boot I have a 128gb sdd i'am thinking with ssd you don't need windows fast when you have fast boot in bios.

ps computer works when fast boot in efi bios is disable.

OglevaMowell, Apr 16, 2020
  4. ram93 Win User

So today I was checking my bios on my win10 PC and I saw fast boot and I turned it on. My...

laptop doesnt boot automatically

This is what happened.

1. Did a repair install and later disabled hibertnate in CMD.
    2. Enabled legacy option ROM in BIOS.
    3. After a few times startup ( i used the system in such mode for 5 days), changed boot option back to default.
    4. Vola!! It boots automatically to win10 without any keypress. Tested it with many starts to confirm the same.
    5. Re-enabled hibernate option using CMD and later selected Fast Startup.
    6. System booted normally, without the need for any keypress.

I do not know exactly whether such steps resolved the problem or what else happened, hence cannot suggest above steps.

Many thanks to all members who helped to troubleshoot problems.

ram93, Apr 16, 2020
Thema:

So today I was checking my bios on my win10 PC and I saw fast boot and I turned it on. My...

1. So today I was checking my bios on my win10 PC and I saw fast boot and I turned it on. My... - Similar Threads - today was checking

2. I have set my 'Fast Boot' to disabled in my BIOS, but when i try to launch a loader on my...

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    I have set my 'Fast Boot' to disabled in my BIOS, but when i try to launch a loader on my...: I have set my 'Fast Boot' to disabled in my BIOS, but when i try to launch a loader on my PC it is telling me that Fast Boot is still enabled? any solution?Also, on the power and sleep menu i do not have the 'fast boot' option to untick?...
  3. I have set my 'Fast Boot' to disabled in my BIOS, but when i try to launch a loader on my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have set my 'Fast Boot' to disabled in my BIOS, but when i try to launch a loader on my...: I have set my 'Fast Boot' to disabled in my BIOS, but when i try to launch a loader on my PC it is telling me that Fast Boot is still enabled? any solution?Also, on the power and sleep menu i do not have the 'fast boot' option to untick?...
  4. I have set my 'Fast Boot' to disabled in my BIOS, but when i try to launch a loader on my...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. So I turned on my pc today and I couldn’t log in to my computer, it was just an endless...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    So I turned on my pc today and I couldn’t log in to my computer, it was just an endless...: So I turned on my pc today and I couldn’t log in to my computer, it was just an endless loading screen please how can I fix it? [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/so-i-turned-on-my-pc-today-and-i-couldnt-log-in-to/d6a54349-900b-4454-8efb-17edb669b717
  6. Let out a "wow" when I saw my screen saver today

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Let out a "wow" when I saw my screen saver today: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Soon-to-be-forgotten [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jsv3ge/let_out_a_wow_when_i_saw_my_screen_saver_today/
  7. Today I booted my PC... Suddenly I have WIN10 Education. The hell?

Today I booted my PC... Suddenly I have WIN10 Education. The hell?: So I had a rough week, pc was turned off for days. Today I turned it on. "installing" windows stuff and I was already looking very confused, I couldn't remember turning it off with an update... I checked out and was absolutly baffled. I have windows 10 education. Previously I...
  8. Hey, so I opened my computer today and saw this; no wallpaper, and white boxes around...

Hey, so I opened my computer today and saw this; no wallpaper, and white boxes around...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/lem00s [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/itxrmf/hey_so_i_opened_my_computer_today_and_saw_this_no/
  9. So today I turned on my laptop and the screen didn't turn on so I plugged it into my TV and...

So today I turned on my laptop and the screen didn't turn on so I plugged it into my TV and...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/7447danisl [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/iqsbph/so_today_i_turned_on_my_laptop_and_the_screen/
  10. So i checked the size of the files on c drive and i saw this. But my computer says 60.9 gb...

So i checked the size of the files on c drive and i saw this. But my computer says 60.9 gb...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/scicoolgamique-_- [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/glbzy0/so_i_checked_the_size_of_the_files_on_c_drive_and/