Windows 10: So today this happened, no surprise what happens when you end process for windows :)

Discus and support So today this happened, no surprise what happens when you end process for windows :) in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/DessieFarrell [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/DessieFarrell, Sep 7, 2020.

1. So today this happened, no surprise what happens when you end process for windows :)

/u/DessieFarrell, Sep 7, 2020

2. Windows 10 App Installation - Something happened on our end.

I am also seeing the issue of

Windows 10 App Installation - Something happened on our end.
    These steps did not help my issue with the Windows Store. Are there any other suggestions?

JEff

JeffersonGreene, Sep 7, 2020
  3. Random BSOD, started happening today

Just did all the steps. I suppose there's no way to tell if that solved the issue without using and waiting to see if another BSOD occurs, so I will come back later in case anything happens.

brunopugliese, Sep 7, 2020
  4. Bryce B Win User

So today this happened, no surprise what happens when you end process for windows :)

what happened

Howdy DeanneStephan,

Thank you for posting on the Microsoft Support forums.

If everything on the phone has disappeared and only the contacts remain on the phone, it sounds as if it the phone was reset and then your account was added back to it which caused the contacts to re-appear.

This isn't what is intended to happen so resetting your phone again is a good idea. Doing that will make sure everything is cleared to minimize the chance of it happening again. To do that, follow these steps:

• Open the Settings app.
    • Select the About category.
    • Tap the Reset my phone button.
    • Proceed with the process and reset the phone. Resetting can take some time.
    • Once the reset is complete, sign in with the same Windows Live account.
    If this issue happens again or you find other odd behavior, please don't hesitate to reply to this post and we'll be happy to assist you further.

Regards,

Bryce B, Sep 7, 2020
Thema:

So today this happened, no surprise what happens when you end process for windows :)

1. So today this happened, no surprise what happens when you end process for windows :) - Similar Threads - today happened surprise

2. What happens when Windows 10 ends service for an update?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    What happens when Windows 10 ends service for an update?: Around this time last year, in early February, I believe, when this COVID-19 situation first shut down schools, I purchased a laptop with Windows 10 on it. I wasn't much concerned with it being fancy, I just needed it to finish the school year and interact with friends since...
  3. No audio as of today, what happened to the Realtek driver?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No audio as of today, what happened to the Realtek driver?: Had good audio levels through Realtek yesterday, now nothing. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the Realtek driver - nothing. Now have the NVidea driver installed but it's not doing anything either. This was a major issue last year about this time. What's going on?...
  4. So, this happened

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    So, this happened: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/IncludeKarma [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jhpzjh/so_this_happened/
  5. What happens if you end Task Manager's task with Task Manager?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What happens if you end Task Manager's task with Task Manager?: Hello, I'm just kinda curious at what would happen if you end the Task Manager with Task Manager... Would it go into an infinite loop cycle similar to the "what if you deleted the recycle bin" theory of a black hole in your computer? Would it crash the program? Not...
  6. What is the cause for this? It happens when playing games and happened today when using CAD...

What is the cause for this? It happens when playing games and happened today when using CAD...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/welogique [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/go8tq0/what_is_the_cause_for_this_it_happens_when/
  7. So this happened?

So this happened?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/parada69 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/eqs7lh/so_this_happened/
  8. What happens, when you highlight filename?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    What happens, when you highlight filename?: Hello everyone I have my Windows in danish, so I hope, I use the correct terms and names. When I do the following with an image-file: 1) Right click – open with – Windows Picture app – right click on the motive – File information – out on the left, doube click on the file...
  9. What happens when 1803 reaches end of life date

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    What happens when 1803 reaches end of life date: I'm still running v 1803 and really have no desire to update but I read that 1803 is going to be past its use by date sometime in the next four months. I've not been offered any update so what happens if the end of 1803 life is reached and I still haven't upgraded? Thanks...
  10. What happens when you reset Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    What happens when you reset Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Windows 10 offers an in-built feature which allows you to reset Windows 10. This feature comes in handy on many occasions, but have you wondered what happens when you reset Windows 10? In this guide, we will share all the details [...] This post What happens...