Windows 10: so uhh i think my motherboard killed my integrated gpu on my i5 3470 cpu

Discus and support so uhh i think my motherboard killed my integrated gpu on my i5 3470 cpu in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; first everythingg was working fine until one of my ram slot burned because i changed the ram and the ram was reversed the pins where correct but it was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/SadTrainChoochoo, May 23, 2022.

1. so uhh i think my motherboard killed my integrated gpu on my i5 3470 cpu

first everythingg was working fine until one of my ram slot burned because i changed the ram and the ram was reversed the pins where correct but it was reversed so only 4 pins were in contact but because it was reversed it and even tho there where this slot that supposedly helps so u dont get the ram reversed i just died cuz i was excited to use my super fast!!! hyperx fury ddr3 1866

and after that my friend gave me his old asus h61?? lga 1155 and then booted up but it gave me a fantastic blackscreen with cursor and so i just reseted everything removed my data after following all the other options from what the internet said and finally it booted up to the windows setup thing where u put the region? put ur microsoft acc and stuff after that it showed me blackscreen with cursor

so i changed back to my old motherboard and still the same black screen with cursor

so i changed the cpu i5 3470 to a pentium g620 2.60hgz and it booted uppp!!!!!!

so i think the motherboard my friend gave me killed my cpus integrated graphics since there was this one time that i got in and booted to windows home screen on my i5 3470 but then it reported the graphics driver couldnt be found so windows just used basic adapter and then just showed black with cursor

is there a way to fix my i5 3470 cpu? since the igpu i think is dead now

sorry my english is bad or im not good at giving good information about my problem

summary: cpu was fine until i used it on another motherboard my friend gave to me as replacement of my mother board that was functional but only 1 ram slot usable and then it lead to my cpu's integrated gpu to only display black with cursor whenever windows uses it but is fine if windows use only basic adapter and can even youtube with only basic adapter but its igpu just show black with cursor when windows somehow uses the igpu?? i dont know if the igpu is the problem or if there is another problem but im pretty sure the igpu of the cpu is the problem ps:idont have money to buy another cpu or mother board so i need help if its possible to fix the igpu since i really need the pc cuz i dont have a phone too

submitted by /u/SadTrainChoochoo
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/SadTrainChoochoo, May 23, 2022

2. i5-3470 utilisation with GTX1050

CS:GO's CPU taxing but it's not what the i5 3470 cannot handle.

You may try checking your task manager while playing games.

the i5 3470 wont bottleneck the GTX 1050

RoasterMen, May 23, 2022
  3. robgr Win User
    i5-3470 utilisation with GTX1050

All the games are at lowest graphics settings.
    It's using the task manager that I can see 100% CPU utilisation
    From what I've read it shouldn't bottleneck as you say :-(

robgr, May 23, 2022
  4. so uhh i think my motherboard killed my integrated gpu on my i5 3470 cpu

how could i fix cpu bottleneck

can anyone tell me how to fix a cpu bottleneck my cpu is

i5-3470 3.20ghz

and my gpu

geforce gtx 1650

and is it a good idea to upgrade the cpu to i7 3770

becuase im thinking about buying one

jasondodd5, May 23, 2022
Thema:

so uhh i think my motherboard killed my integrated gpu on my i5 3470 cpu

1. so uhh i think my motherboard killed my integrated gpu on my i5 3470 cpu - Similar Threads - uhh motherboard killed

2. Think my gpu is dying

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Think my gpu is dying: For the last few months I’ve had a problem where randomly the pixels on my screen would flicker then my pc would freeze and sometimes would reboot others it would go back to normal, today I decided to try and see what the problem was, some previous posts here before suggested...
  3. Think my gpu is dying

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Think my gpu is dying: For the last few months I’ve had a problem where randomly the pixels on my screen would flicker then my pc would freeze and sometimes would reboot others it would go back to normal, today I decided to try and see what the problem was, some previous posts here before suggested...
  4. Is my motherboard or CPU malfunctioning

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is my motherboard or CPU malfunctioning: My Windows 10 computer had worked fine for over a year. Then one day I came home to my computer in BIOS. If I completely turn off the computer and turn it back on, I get the diagnosing PC message then it tells me that Start Repair could not fix the computer. If I reboot...
  5. Is my motherboard or CPU malfunctioning

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Is my motherboard or CPU malfunctioning: My Windows 10 computer had worked fine for over a year. Then one day I came home to my computer in BIOS. If I completely turn off the computer and turn it back on, I get the diagnosing PC message then it tells me that Start Repair could not fix the computer. If I reboot...
  6. Is my motherboard or CPU malfunctioning

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Is my CPU bottlenecking my GPU?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Is my CPU bottlenecking my GPU?: I feel like it is. MSI X570 Gaming Edge Wifi 32gigs 3600mhz Neo Trident Z DDR4 Ryzen 3900X Radeon RX 6900 XT Nothing is overclocked. I do plan on upgrading to the Ryzen 5900X when the price becomes reasonable. 179745
  8. Upgrading my CPU and Motherboard

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Upgrading my CPU and Motherboard: Hello, I am upgrading my CPU and motherboard. I use my computer for content creation and have a DAW digital audio workstation and Adobe creative cloud. Will I have to reinstall these programs and my plugins after the upgrade? This is my first upgrade that I am carrying out...
  9. I think the win10 recovery utility killed my harddrive.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I think the win10 recovery utility killed my harddrive.: So I was having issues with my computer not booting up, and I used the automatic recovery utility that comes up when windows 10 fails to boot properly. Ran a ckcdsk and it replaced a bunch of files so I thought "cool maybe that was it" and booted up again. This time I got a...
  10. i5-3470 utilisation with GTX1050

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    i5-3470 utilisation with GTX1050: Hi, My son has a PC and the CPU hits 100% as soon as he gets into any game System details are as follows Asus P8H77-M Pro MOBO (BIOS is current) i5-3470 3.2GHz Zotac GeForce GTX1050 2GB Ballistix Sport 8GB DDR3 1600 MT/s (PC3-12800) Win 10 Home, 1709 b16299.248...