Windows 10: So uhhh, yea.

Discus and support So uhhh, yea. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; In the process of upgrading motherboard, video card and power supply. I had an issue with my motherboard and I had to return it. Idiot me uninstalled... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ACESsiggy, Sep 26, 2022.

1. ACESsiggy Win User

So uhhh, yea.

In the process of upgrading motherboard, video card and power supply. I had an issue with my motherboard and I had to return it. Idiot me uninstalled everything from the device but my M.2 ssd drive. This drive had my boot media on it. So my question is… downloading the boot media on a thumb drive need a product code? Or is the process straight forward.

:)

ACESsiggy, Sep 26, 2022
  2. J Ron Win User

~WINDOWS~ (10) - Yea! or Ney! ???

Oh and by the way, that would be "Yea or Nay"

J Ron, Sep 26, 2022
  3. Q6600 questions

you will never know, but i will say i got my 6600 from newegg and it was G0 stepping.

Depending on your setup a 6600 will hit in the mid 3GHz range. Mine runs stable at 3.4Ghz. Yea it will hit 3Ghz without a problem at all, however i would suggest somewhere around 3.2 as a safeguard against gpu bottlenecking.

If you are going to go higher than 2.8Ghz i would suggest an aftermarket cooler. Quads run very hot.

Oh a G0 stepping will say SLARK on it I lapped mine so i can't rememebr the correct spelling.

pepsi71ocean, Sep 26, 2022
  4. m18xr2 Win User

So uhhh, yea.

does MSCONFIG "number of processors" actually reduces power usage?

yea thats my next step. running some prime or XTU test would be it, just never tested them and thought i'd ask here.

m18xr2, Sep 26, 2022
Thema:

So uhhh, yea.

1. So uhhh, yea. - Similar Threads - uhhh yea

2. Uhhh, what? Is this some sort of feature, and how do I go back

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Uhhh, what? Is this some sort of feature, and how do I go back: [ATTACH] What’s going on? submitted by /u/MemeEndevour [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/13h0o76/uhhh_what_is_this_some_sort_of_feature_and_how_do/
  3. So uhhh, yea.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    So uhhh, yea.: In the process of upgrading motherboard, video card and power supply. I had an issue with my motherboard and I had to return it. Idiot me uninstalled everything from the device but my M.2 ssd drive. This drive had my boot media on it. So my question is… downloading the boot...
  4. uhhh kind of help again? sorry if I was disturbing you tho.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    uhhh kind of help again? sorry if I was disturbing you tho.: I don't like wasting People's time. and I am tired of fixing things on my own : https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/uhhh-kind-of-help-again-sorry-if-i-was-disturbing/5a372293-fe9c-418e-b404-820252e01102
  5. Uhhh isn't this feature not meant to be activated until 21H1 gets installed?

Uhhh isn't this feature not meant to be activated until 21H1 gets installed?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/SimonGn [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ng001e/uhhh_isnt_this_feature_not_meant_to_be_activated/
  6. uhhh whenever i press and hold shift or caps-lock its opens a new tab on google

in Windows 10 Customization
    uhhh whenever i press and hold shift or caps-lock its opens a new tab on google: apparently I'm the only one on the face of the earth who has this problem because i cant find an answer anywhere. I even did a computer reset to see if it was a virus Didn't work so if anyone could help me out that'd be awesome....
  7. Maybe someone here can help me with missing files from my Sims game? Yea, desperate

Maybe someone here can help me with missing files from my Sims game? Yea, desperate: To start, I have windows 10 on my dell laptop. So here’s some backstory: I’ve been playing the sims 4 since it came out so almost 5-6 years now. I have never had something like this happen. The game has a mod folder, in that folder I made sub folders for custom content such...
  8. UHHH so appereantly my C:\ drive ssd is now a regular N:\ drive hdd according to windows...

UHHH so appereantly my C:\ drive ssd is now a regular N:\ drive hdd according to windows...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/1_boi [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kwoeuu/uhhh_so_appereantly_my_c_drive_ssd_is_now_a/
  9. I don't know what caused this, but uhhh help, please.

I don't know what caused this, but uhhh help, please.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Anonymous33367 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f0ozqz/i_dont_know_what_caused_this_but_uhhh_help_please/
  10. So uhhh I need help with upgrading windows 10

So uhhh I need help with upgrading windows 10: So to start it off I am a windows 7 user and I want to upgrade to windows 10 (And I am sorry if this thread sounds stupid) I am going to buy a mid range windows 10 64 bit pc for Christmas But the main pc is also 64 bit compatible and I can upgrade to windows 10 using media...