Windows 10: So um... I've had issues lately after updates and now it's bluescreend on me. Stop code...

Discus and support So um... I've had issues lately after updates and now it's bluescreend on me. Stop code... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/redstonened44 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/redstonened44, Apr 14, 2021.

1. So um... I've had issues lately after updates and now it's bluescreend on me. Stop code...

/u/redstonened44, Apr 14, 2021
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Apr 14, 2021
  3. Stop code issues

Problems with possible stop codes restarting my computer each time I wake it up from sleep mode.

No stop code to identify the problem.

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 /Ease of access / PC

LennisFareed, Apr 14, 2021
  4. So um... I've had issues lately after updates and now it's bluescreend on me. Stop code...

Why Windows 10 stops recognizing the DNS server even after a few seconds of having it corrected?

I need help with the unresponsive DNS issue. Windows 10 stops recognizing the DNS server even after a few seconds of having it corrected.

I ´ve noticed that it happens after every major update. It is unbearable! It´s been disrupting badly my working routine... I´ve read almost every article that has been written about solving the unresponsive DNS issue including the suggestions that Microsoft
    gives. I´ve followed very suggested steps... but the issue continues... Is there any chance of giving it a permanent solution?

PatriciaArce Statham, Apr 14, 2021
Thema:

So um... I've had issues lately after updates and now it's bluescreend on me. Stop code...

1. So um... I've had issues lately after updates and now it's bluescreend on me. Stop code... - Similar Threads - I've issues lately

2. So I've stopped Win 10 updates to stop MS from harassing me about WIn 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    So I've stopped Win 10 updates to stop MS from harassing me about WIn 11: That's it. MS keeps harassing me to shift to Win 11 I never upgrade OS's. If that is needed I buy a new machine. MS is so in your face that I put all Win 10 updates on pause in the hope of getting MS to stop harassing me to upgrade from an OS they still support. Is there a...
  3. So I've stopped Win 10 updates to stop MS from harassing me about WIn 11

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    So I've stopped Win 10 updates to stop MS from harassing me about WIn 11: That's it. MS keeps harassing me to shift to Win 11 I never upgrade OS's. If that is needed I buy a new machine. MS is so in your face that I put all Win 10 updates on pause in the hope of getting MS to stop harassing me to upgrade from an OS they still support. Is there a...
  4. So I've stopped Win 10 updates to stop MS from harassing me about WIn 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I've had so many different BSOD'S I've had weird occurrences

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I've had so many different BSOD'S I've had weird occurrences: I've been trying to fix this computer for weeks I reseated the ram, I've ran memory diagnostics, I've ran chkdsk, sfc, Dism, driver verified, turned off fast boot, ran troubleshooters, deleted new apps, updated my graphics card to the newest driver on the manufacturers...
  6. I've had so many different BSOD'S I've had weird occurrences

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I've had so many different BSOD'S I've had weird occurrences: I've been trying to fix this computer for weeks I reseated the ram, I've ran memory diagnostics, I've ran chkdsk, sfc, Dism, driver verified, turned off fast boot, ran troubleshooters, deleted new apps, updated my graphics card to the newest driver on the manufacturers...
  7. ISSUES AFTER LAST UPDATE IN LATE JUNE

in Windows 10 Customization
    ISSUES AFTER LAST UPDATE IN LATE JUNE: I have the desktop task bar "pinned" to my task bar. Before the last update, it was further to the right. Now it is about 1/4 of the way from the farthest right side edge and even though it has the two little bars to move it, it WILL NOT move to the right only to the left....
  8. Graphical Issue I've Been Experiencing Lately

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Graphical Issue I've Been Experiencing Lately: Certain parts of my windows UI at a time flash on and off uncontrollably, after a while it returns to normal. at the moment i just a minor inconvenience; Should I be worried? Current Windows Version: 19619.1000 submitted by /u/BOBAMB11 [link] [comments]...
  9. Various Windows Issues- I've been having issues on my pc lately. I've tried updating and...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Various Windows Issues- I've been having issues on my pc lately. I've tried updating and...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Trollz456 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/edqa10/various_windows_issues_ive_been_having_issues_on/
  10. keyboard stopped working after lates windows update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    keyboard stopped working after lates windows update: the latest windows update ruined my keyboard, now i am not able o write a complete sentance without using OSK, the T Y 9 - [ ] contol buttons suddenly stopped working after i updated the windows, please can someone help me?...