Windows 10: so ur the idiots that cause me soo many problems

Discus and support so ur the idiots that cause me soo many problems in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; so ur the idiots that cause me soo many problems... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by roberthafey, Apr 8, 2019.

1. so ur the idiots that cause me soo many problems

so ur the idiots that cause me soo many problems

:)

roberthafey, Apr 8, 2019
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Apr 8, 2019
  3. dmccoy Win User
    Nvidia driver problem with 940 MX on Windows 10 x64

I would only go back to the driver from the computers manufacturers if you experience any issues with the latest drivers from devie manufacturers.

If everything is still working well with the clean boot then you can start troubleshooting as follows to start:

How to determine what is causing the problem after you do a clean boot

1. Log on to the computer by using an account that has administrator rights.
    2. From Start, search for msconfig. (In Windows 10, use the Search box from the Start menu. In Windows 8 or 8.1, swipe in from the right edge of the screen, and then tap Search. Or, if you are using a mouse, point to the lower-right corner of the screen, and then click Search.)
    3. Select msconfig or System Configuration from the search results.
    4. Tap or click the Services tab, and then tap or click to select the Hide all Microsoft services check box.
    5. Tap or click to select the upper half of the check boxes in the Service list.
    6. Tap or click OK, and then tap or click Restart.
    7. After the computer finishes restarting, determine whether the problem still occurs.
    • If the problem still occurs, repeat steps 1 through 6, but clear the lower half of the check boxes in the Service list that you originally selected.
    • If the problem does not occur, repeat steps 1 through 6, and select only the upper half of the remaining check boxes that are cleared in the Service list. Repeat these steps until you have selected all the check boxes.
    • If you still experience the problem when only one service is selected in the Service list, this means that the selected service causes the problem, and you should go to step 11. If no service causes the problem, go to step 8.
    8. Repeat steps 1 and 3 in this section.
    9. Tap or click the Startup tab, and then tap or click to select the upper half of the check boxes in the Startup Item list.
    10. Click OK, and then click Restart.
    • If the problem still occurs, repeat steps 8 and 9, but clear the lower half of the checked boxes in the Startup Item list that you originally selected.
    • If the problem does not occur, repeat steps 8 and 9, and select only the upper half of the remaining check boxes that are cleared in the Startup Item list. Repeat these steps until you have selected all the check boxes.
    • If you still experience the problem after only one Startup Item is selected in the Startup Item list, this means that the selected Startup Item causes the problem, and you should go to step 11. If no Startup Item causes this problem, a Microsoft service probably causes the problem. To determine which Microsoft service may be causing the problem, repeat steps 1 through 7 without selecting the Hide all Microsoft services check box in each step.
    11. After you determine the startup item or the service that causes the problem, contact the program manufacturer to determine whether the problem can be resolved. Or, run the System Configuration utility, and then tap or click to clear the check box for the problem item.
    From <https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/929135/how-to-perform-a-clean-boot-in-windows>

dmccoy, Apr 8, 2019
  4. so ur the idiots that cause me soo many problems

about ur price

not all can buy this much cost write

what the **** with ur price ,.. this is way people lookling for crack codes or another ****...

people who were intreseted get ur software in proper way cant buy bcouse of ur **** pricing...

permonth 500

year 5000

for students we have to give college email .. in india no school will give mail id **** head

**** uuu a hole...

ill be waiting for ur respone

and one more thing

i buyed my laptop soo where can i find my **** key when it came with pre installed ****

**** uuuuu.....

pradushvijayakumar, Apr 8, 2019
Thema:

so ur the idiots that cause me soo many problems

1. so ur the idiots that cause me soo many problems - Similar Threads - idiots cause soo

2. WinPE for idiots er... Me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WinPE for idiots er... Me: so, I managed to create a WinPE thumbdrive, now I want to have it boot a program when I have an errant computer. FYI the program is PC Unlocker Pro, which I have burned to CD... but the thumbdrive would be an easier device for me.I have read, read, and reread til my eyes are...
  3. WinPE for idiots er... Me

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WinPE for idiots er... Me: so, I managed to create a WinPE thumbdrive, now I want to have it boot a program when I have an errant computer. FYI the program is PC Unlocker Pro, which I have burned to CD... but the thumbdrive would be an easier device for me.I have read, read, and reread til my eyes are...
  4. Whyyyyy is the weather forecast so incorrect, soo inconveinent..

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Whyyyyy is the weather forecast so incorrect, soo inconveinent..: My weather forecast for the whole east coast was saying rain coming, i looked at your radar which showed a massive low forming which was bringing rain on the whole east coast so i changed my plans!!!!STOP forecasting the weather and go back to making windows your a joke and i...
  5. So many problems with new computer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    So many problems with new computer: I bought a new HP desktop one week ago. From the moment I turned it on for the first time it's been one problem after another. Every once in awhile I can stream a video, but for the most part I get the loading icon spinning around and around and nothing happens. The audio...
  6. Why let windows 10 update if it causes so many more problems?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why let windows 10 update if it causes so many more problems?: I'm really worried that if I let win 10 update it will just cause more problems than it might help. I just had to use a RESTORE POINT TO GET MY DESKTOP BACK . I am not happy with the changes in what things are referred to as something less appropriate than all other terms,...
  7. a problem with ur hardware caused windows to stopped working correctly.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    a problem with ur hardware caused windows to stopped working correctly.: hi joydeep sir i was playing fifa 19 and all on a sudden my pc got freezed and i cant navigate any keys so i found no way and i forced shut down my pc and after forced shut down my pc i found my led was just blinking so in this way i forced shut down my pc for 2 to 3 times...
  8. why windows give soo many updates l

why windows give soo many updates l: i am fed up in installing updates every two 3 days i use pc for office work its disgusting you give updates every 5 days aprox , it takes a huge time when pc shuts or starts it give a huge probleam...
  9. So many problems with my laptop!

So many problems with my laptop!: Hi I am having issues with my laptop which is an HP Stream. I had it bought for me as a Christmas present back in 2016. Windows 10 is the operating system on it. So a few issues have developed on it over the past few months. I have listed them below: Keyboard unexpectedly...
  10. So many problems

in Windows 10 Support
    So many problems: I've had nothing but issues with my laptop since upgrading. 1) minor but annoying thing my right click on my keypad also mouse cause the screen to go temporarily black and then it shuts down what ever you were right clicking on. 2) I can't install any new software it...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why soo many desktops in windows 10