Windows 10: so what does everyone with an older computer think about microsoft making you buy a newer...

Discus and support so what does everyone with an older computer think about microsoft making you buy a newer... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; The main reason behind dropping support for windows 7 , was to make people with older computers ,have to go out and buy a new one or continue with no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by spock152, Feb 13, 2020.

1. spock152 Win User

so what does everyone with an older computer think about microsoft making you buy a newer...

The main reason behind dropping support for windows 7 , was to make people with older computers ,have to go out and buy a new one or continue with no help at all on 7 .windows 10 sucks ! i have had it for years on my desktop , it screws up at least once a week . it costs a lot of money to get microsoft to fix their junk via remote hookup.

:)

spock152, Feb 13, 2020
  2. RevengE Win User

Upgrading an older setup

I never really get the "newer" tech when it comes out. I usually get a step below it. Since technology is ever changing. I will usually get something that is "new" yet hasnt been replaced but will soon if that makes sense.

RevengE, Feb 13, 2020
  3. trt740 Win User
    What do you think B3 stepping quad for

older

trt740, Feb 13, 2020
  4. erocker Win User

so what does everyone with an older computer think about microsoft making you buy a newer...

What do you think B3 stepping quad for

Is B3 stepping newer or older than G0?

erocker, Feb 13, 2020
Thema:

1. so what does everyone with an older computer think about microsoft making you buy a newer... - Similar Threads - does everyone older

2. Will Microsoft make a version of Windows 11 for older computers?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Will Microsoft make a version of Windows 11 for older computers?: I have an older laptop that was bricked for several years and recently got it up and running. It has a touch screen and is good quality. I would like to update it to Windows 11, but the CPU is too old. I'd like to keep it secure and running as long as I can, as it is my art...
  3. Why does Microsoft make it so difficult to simply buy a license?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does Microsoft make it so difficult to simply buy a license?: We have 4 purchased PCs which now need Windows activation with a product key. Why does Microsoft make it so difficult and convoluted to simply purchase license keys ? These PCs are deployed at client locations, so we just need valid license keys. I shouldn't have to go...
  4. Why does Microsoft make it so difficult to simply buy a license?

Why does Microsoft make it so difficult to simply buy a license?: We have 4 purchased PCs which now need Windows activation with a product key. Why does Microsoft make it so difficult and convoluted to simply purchase license keys ? These PCs are deployed at client locations, so we just need valid license keys. I shouldn't have to go...
  5. Why does Microsoft make it so difficult to simply buy a license?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  6. I'm curious what you think of my feedback to Microsoft about Windows10

in Windows 10 Support
    I'm curious what you think of my feedback to Microsoft about Windows10: In learning it that is, and I help people do just that; I was randomly prompted to leave them a response to their Feedback Hub while I was using Settings or something: "Dumbed-down for power users, too many things hidden and unintuitive for average and new users, oversized...
  7. I'm curious what you think of my feedback to Microsoft about Windows 1

in Windows 10 Support
    I'm curious what you think of my feedback to Microsoft about Windows 1: In learning it that is, and I help people do just that; I was randomly prompted to leave them a response to their Feedback Hub while I was using Settings or something: "Dumbed-down for power users, too many things hidden and unintuitive for average and new users, oversized...
  8. Why does Microsoft make it difficult to complain to Microsoft, about Adobe making it so...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why does Microsoft make it difficult to complain to Microsoft, about Adobe making it so...: With just about any other program, I would simply go and uninstall the program from Windows ad/remove - most good programs will also include their own uninstaller. But not so for Adobe CC and this is not good. I tried using the normal/standard Windows interface, I went to...
  9. What do you think about ZHPCleaner?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    What do you think about ZHPCleaner?: ZHPCleaner is another free French program for cleaning PUPs/Adware from your system. I usually run it alongside RKILL, MBAM. AdwClenaner, JRT, etc for having a different opinion. It seems to do a more thorough registry search than the others. Sometimes it points out leftover...
  10. What do you think Of Cortana so far ?

What do you think Of Cortana so far ?: Hi I hope Microsoft will have some updates to download to in prove Cortana on some of the stuffed I asked I would not open and send me on the Internet. I ask Cortana to open Device manager it wouldn't open it. Thank you 17867