Windows 10: So what is the reason for not being able to have a black taskbar on light mode?

Discus and support So what is the reason for not being able to have a black taskbar on light mode? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Like you can have that in 1809, so why not in 1903+? Why is the lowest you can go in light mode 15,15,15 or whatever it is? Someone had to program it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by TeKett, Sep 22, 2022 at 6:28 PM.

1. TeKett Win User

So what is the reason for not being able to have a black taskbar on light mode?

Like you can have that in 1809, so why not in 1903+? Why is the lowest you can go in light mode 15,15,15 or whatever it is? Someone had to program it so you cant, if i remember correctly, go under a combined RGB value of 45. Who, and why, decided this was a good idea?If you try and defend this then i ask you the same question, why? How does me having a black taskbar in light mode affect you in any way, shape, or form?

:)

2. Dark mode / Light mode doesn't work

In Light mode: taskbar color never changes - always a hideous yellow/green, everything else follows color chosen

In Dark mode: taskbar color changes- i choose a dark gray- but everything else is just black no matter which color is chosen.

Neither option is acceptable. Is there a way to get rid on color modes and go back to standard one color everywhere?

DerekWittman, Sep 22, 2022 at 6:36 PM
  3. So what is the reason for not being able to have a black taskbar on light mode?

taskbar

Hi Roger,

Thank you for sharing this to the Microsoft Community. We suggest that you follow these steps for possible solution:

• Right-click on an empty area of the taskbar. If in tablet mode, hold your finger on the taskbar.
    • Click on Settings.
    • Toggle Automatically hide the taskbar in desktop mode to on. You can also do the same for tablet mode.

In addition to that, you can follow the reply of johnhart061 on this
    thread for more information.

Let us know how it goes.

Thema:

So what is the reason for not being able to have a black taskbar on light mode?

1. So what is the reason for not being able to have a black taskbar on light mode? - Similar Threads - reason being able

2. So what is the reason for not being able to have a black taskbar on light mode?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    So what is the reason for not being able to have a black taskbar on light mode?: Like you can have that in 1809, so why not in 1903+? Why is the lowest you can go in light mode 15,15,15 or whatever it is? Someone had to program it so you cant, if i remember correctly, go under a combined RGB value of 45. Who, and why, decided this was a good idea?If you...
  3. So what is the reason for not being able to have a black taskbar on light mode?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    So what is the reason for not being able to have a black taskbar on light mode?: Like you can have that in 1809, so why not in 1903+? Why is the lowest you can go in light mode 15,15,15 or whatever it is? Someone had to program it so you cant, if i remember correctly, go under a combined RGB value of 45. Who, and why, decided this was a good idea?If you...
  4. Night light turns on for no reason.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Night light turns on for no reason.: Basically this. It turns on every time i start up my laptop and i turn it off by opening up display settings and that's it. I dont need to turn it on and off again, and this keeps it off until i turn off my laptop. It turns on when i open some games and again i open up...
  5. Not being able to have the microsoft store.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Not being able to have the microsoft store.: Hello, when I got this pc and set up my account I skipped a step Now I don't have the Microsoft store, I've tried resetting my pc, finishing the setup for my account, and nothing seems to work. Do you have any idea how i can get the Microsoft store?...
  6. How to make taskbar theme white while having light mode enabled?

How to make taskbar theme white while having light mode enabled?: I would like to have an all-white theme, including the taskbar (when you use light mode, the taskbar is black), is there a way to do it? submitted by /u/lzy917 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/keee08/how_to_make_taskbar_theme_white_while_having/
  7. Night light turn on for no reason

Night light turn on for no reason: hi, i have an issue with the night light. It turn on itself for no reason after few minutes from boot and i have to disabled by myself. By the settings is disabled, even the auto turn on. Someone haved the same problem? I can resolve without a reset? Sorry for bad english...
  8. Is there a way to use dark mode with the light taskbar?

Is there a way to use dark mode with the light taskbar?: I prefer having the light taskbar, however I would like to use dark mode for the rest (explorer). Is this possible? submitted by /u/daniiNL [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gsnp9p/is_there_a_way_to_use_dark_mode_with_the_light/
  9. Help! Unable to have Light Mode and still have the colour in the taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Help! Unable to have Light Mode and still have the colour in the taskbar: I don't know what I've done to my Win10 system but for some reason, I can only choose to have a colour on my taskbar if I have dark mode selected. I had it with light mode before so I have clearly done something but I don't know what! Here is what happens when it's in...
  10. Stuck in safe mode without being able to login

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Stuck in safe mode without being able to login: I used the msconfig command to boot up with Safe Mode on Windows 10. I made the mistake of selecting "Safe boot" as the option for loading Safe Mode. I restarted into Safe Mode without incident, but now I can ONLY enter safe mode after each restart. This would be fine if...