So, what the deal with the blur after 1803?

Discus and support So, what the deal with the blur after 1803? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have been using my Windows 10 Pro x64 in 125% scaling mode. Up until now I did not have any problems with blurring. After update to 1803 a lot of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by AndreyT, Aug 8, 2018.

1. AndreyT Win User

I have been using my Windows 10 Pro x64 in 125% scaling mode. Up until now I did not have any problems with blurring. After update to 1803 a lot of applications became blurry. That includes Skype - the list became larger that before and blurry. That includes MS Word and MS Outlook (and all other office applications), which are now blurry (they have never been blurry before).

I see that 1803 made some changes that affect scaling/blurring. There's even a new option under Settings -> Display for advanced scaling settings that supposedly should help with the blur. But it doesn't. Regadless of the settings, the above applications are blurred.

So, how do I restore pre-1803 treatment of applications to eliminate the blur?

:)

AndreyT, Aug 8, 2018
  2. AndreyT Win User

I have been using my Windows 10 Pro x64 in 125% scaling mode. Up until now I did not have any problems with blurring. After update to 1803 a lot of applications became blurry. That includes Skype - the list became larger that before and blurry. That includes MS Word and MS Outlook (and all other office applications), which are now blurry (they have never been blurry before).

I see that 1803 made some changes that affect scaling/blurring. There's even a new option under Settings -> Display for advanced scaling settings that supposedly should help with the blur. But it doesn't. Regadless of the settings, the above applications are blurred.

So, how do I restore pre-1803 treatment of applications to eliminate the blur?

AndreyT, Aug 8, 2018
  3. Jackalito Win User
    Jackalito, Aug 8, 2018
  4. Gerald Mal Win User

MY LUMINA 535 Camera Blurred

Hello Anil,

For us to be able to isolate your concern on why after update your Lumia 535 camera photo is blurred and could not find a resolution, kindly answer these questions:

• Have you checked if there is a pending app update?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

We will be waiting for an update.

Gerald Mal, Aug 8, 2018
Thema:

1. So, what the deal with the blur after 1803? - Similar Threads - deal blur 1803

2. Xiaomi Mipad2 with windows 10: lost BT and Wifi after upgrade to 1803

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Xiaomi Mipad2 with windows 10: lost BT and Wifi after upgrade to 1803: My tablet has upgraded itself to Windows 10@1803 I lost wifi and bt connection. Because it has been reinstalled while upgrading, Windows 10 devicemgmt.msc console do not allow me a driver rollback. Obviously the 'problem solving' wizard are useless. What can I do...
  3. Graphical/visual problems - Random freeze/hang 1803 Win10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Graphical/visual problems - Random freeze/hang 1803 Win10: I'm having this weird problem since days now, I did not installed any new or recent windows updates or did anything different, just playing games and watching content on YouTube. Randomly freezing on my screen, icons on taskbar (sometimes all of them or just tiny ones at...
  4. Lost 2560x1080 resolution after Windows 10 16 Aug 2018 update

Lost 2560x1080 resolution after Windows 10 16 Aug 2018 update: After the automatic Windows 10 update, I could no longer choose 2560x1080 ultrawide resolution on my LG34 inch monitor. My video card is an AMD 7000 legacy display card came with Dell computer in 2013. I tried every method online including updating drivers from AMD or LG,...
  5. Can't play games after GPU Driver update

Can't play games after GPU Driver update: Hello, I have a GeForce 1070 Ti, it worked perfectly. But when I updated to the latest version it increased the lag tremendously, I can't open the game as it crashes right away. I tried installing the previous version, which didn't work as well. Please help, Pedro...
  6. how do i activate the numeric key pad on my keyboard so i can use the page down functionality

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do i activate the numeric key pad on my keyboard so i can use the page down functionality: how do I activate the numeric key pad on my keyboard so I can use the page down/up functionalities. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/how-do-i-activate-the-numeric-key-pad-on-my/be6ae812-5f18-4f35-8edc-a9db38de58b7
  7. my camera is not working after the updatehi

my camera is not working after the updatehi: Hi all I just had undergo an windows update in my pc but after that my camera is not working I tried to solve it but it doesn't working on can any one help me...
  8. List of what’s fixed, improved and broken in Windows 10 build 18219 for Skip Ahead Ring

in Windows 10 News
    List of what’s fixed, improved and broken in Windows 10 build 18219 for Skip Ahead Ring: Microsoft today released a new preview build for Insiders enrolled in the Skip Ahead Ring. The latest build doesn’t come with any new features but has been pushed out with improvements and fixes for some of the issues reported by Insiders. If you are enrolled in the Skip...
  9. Windows 10 borked after updating

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 borked after updating: Hello all, I have an old laptop, aGateway MX6959. I have windows 10 installed on this machine and it runs great on Version 1607 (OS Build 14393.2212). After updating to any version since this build, my computer is messed up and a lot of stuff doesn't work. The internet does...
  10. What is Service.exe

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    What is Service.exe: Recently a random new tab opened in chrome and this freaked me out a bit. So, I decided to check task manager. I found a task in task manager named Service.exe. I’ve done some research and I belive its a program for Lenovo keyboards. It has no security details. I went to the...