Windows 10: So, what the deal with the blur after 1803?

Discus and support So, what the deal with the blur after 1803? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have been using my Windows 10 Pro x64 in 125% scaling mode. Up until now I did not have any problems with blurring. After update to 1803 a lot of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by AndreyT, Aug 8, 2018.

1. AndreyT Win User

So, what the deal with the blur after 1803?

I have been using my Windows 10 Pro x64 in 125% scaling mode. Up until now I did not have any problems with blurring. After update to 1803 a lot of applications became blurry. That includes Skype - the list became larger that before and blurry. That includes MS Word and MS Outlook (and all other office applications), which are now blurry (they have never been blurry before).

I see that 1803 made some changes that affect scaling/blurring. There's even a new option under Settings -> Display for advanced scaling settings that supposedly should help with the blur. But it doesn't. Regadless of the settings, the above applications are blurred.

So, how do I restore pre-1803 treatment of applications to eliminate the blur?

:)

AndreyT, Aug 8, 2018
  2. AndreyT Win User

I have been using my Windows 10 Pro x64 in 125% scaling mode. Up until now I did not have any problems with blurring. After update to 1803 a lot of applications became blurry. That includes Skype - the list became larger that before and blurry. That includes MS Word and MS Outlook (and all other office applications), which are now blurry (they have never been blurry before).

I see that 1803 made some changes that affect scaling/blurring. There's even a new option under Settings -> Display for advanced scaling settings that supposedly should help with the blur. But it doesn't. Regadless of the settings, the above applications are blurred.

So, how do I restore pre-1803 treatment of applications to eliminate the blur?

AndreyT, Aug 8, 2018
  3. Jackalito Win User
    Jackalito, Aug 8, 2018
  4. So, what the deal with the blur after 1803?

MY LUMINA 535 Camera Blurred

Hello Anil,

For us to be able to isolate your concern on why after update your Lumia 535 camera photo is blurred and could not find a resolution, kindly answer these questions:

• Have you checked if there is a pending app update?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

We will be waiting for an update.

Gerald Mal, Aug 8, 2018
Thema:

1. So, what the deal with the blur after 1803? - Similar Threads - deal blur 1803

2. What is the deal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is the deal: I have 2 questions...I have a gigabyte aero d mother board which has 5x16 top and 5x16 middle and 4x16 third. Ever since I installed the newest dev build I get a warning about the pci aqisition and somthing driver as wellit wont allow.me.to install.my gigbyte chipset eigher...
  3. What is the deal

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What is the deal: I have 2 questions...I have a gigabyte aero d mother board which has 5x16 top and 5x16 middle and 4x16 third. Ever since I installed the newest dev build I get a warning about the pci aqisition and somthing driver as wellit wont allow.me.to install.my gigbyte chipset eigher...
  4. So what’s the deal with SxS?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    So what’s the deal with SxS?: i explore it quite regularly out of simple curiosity. but there’s something weird, there’s a bunch of new folders there, that have been created as recently as the 19th of March this year. some are empty, some contain other files titled R or F, and some contain files that are...
  5. Windows has so many problems these days, what's the deal?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows has so many problems these days, what's the deal?: Why is every simple thing that used to work just fine in Microsoft Windows no longer working, or so dysfunctional that it basically doesn't work? Simple things: Print a document, get a jamb and the job gets deleted from the print queue? Resize windows, they always wind up...
  6. ReadyBoost: What's the deal

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    ReadyBoost: What's the deal: So I have been going around online looking at what people say about ReadyBoost. The most salient thing was that you do not need ReadyBoost anymore, especially if you have 4Gig RAM , SDD driver and a new computer. I used ReadyBoost on my computer. And I noticed a slight...
  7. Whats The Deal With Microsoft ?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Whats The Deal With Microsoft ?: Why does microsoft ALWAYS tell you to contact your IT person when millions...literally millions of computer users worldwide have no dammed IT person ? So annoying and totally useless suggestion....
  8. So what EXACTLY is the deal with Windows 10 on ARM drivers?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    So what EXACTLY is the deal with Windows 10 on ARM drivers?: I`m somewhat confused as to the state of play with device drivers for windows 10 on arm. I understand that Kernel Mode drivers require a recompile to ARM64 to work, which makes sense as they are hitting the hardware directly. But from a users perspective, how do you tell...
  9. What's the deal?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    What's the deal?: [img] [img] In Nvidia Control Panel I appear to be running drive 353.30, but according to the uninstall list I still have 347.88. So what's the deal? Am I running 353.30 or 347.88? Make up your mind Windows 10! *Confused 8081
  10. So, what the deal with the blur after 1803?

in Windows 10 Support
    So, what the deal with the blur after 1803?: i didn't even realise anything was blurry. was playing something fullscreen at 1080 (desktop is 4k, 200%) and win10 bounces up a notification asking me if i want to fix the blurring. you got a choice of yes, no, learn more. the learn more bit talks about 2nd screen... what?