Windows 10: So what's this windows 10 digial lisence thing?

Discus and support So what's this windows 10 digial lisence thing? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi Folks, I just built a machine today, it was/is a Win 10 Enterprise box. I have a Win 10 CD and a PID. I made the PC, I’m in as a local user in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by CasonDave, Jan 17, 2021.

1. CasonDave Win User

So what's this windows 10 digial lisence thing?

Hi Folks,

I just built a machine today, it was/is a Win 10 Enterprise box. I have a Win 10 CD and a PID.

I made the PC, I’m in as a local user in an old-timey account and got it going as usual.

At one point during the setup MS was asking me to join the herd and use a Microsoft login instead, yea no!

It’s now 5 hours later ….

I was just letting it do some update’s and oh look, now my machine is giving me a cute little picture and

inspirational slogan on the splash screen and now demanding that, yes David, do what you’re told and

login with your Microsoft account NOT the local Admin account you created 4 hours ago.

My admin login no longer works and now I have a choice of Windows Hello which I’ve never even heard of

and it’s all so telling me to carry on and setup a PIN again which I said get bent to during the setup 4 hours

ago.

If I unplug it I can login as the local admin ……. Do any of you know how to get the mothership out of my PC?

Please just give me a straight answer, if its NO you can't, you must join us and drink the kool-aid. Fine,

just be honest with the answer and I'll toss it all and start over.

I can go back to my computer the old-timey way and use the computer that I own and paid for with my own

money and also use that "software license" that I also own and paid for with my cash and use the thing how

I want to without MS knowing when I log in?

Cheers’
    Dave

:)

CasonDave, Jan 17, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 17, 2021
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jan 17, 2021
  4. So what's this windows 10 digial lisence thing?

microsoft digial image suite, why can not install,please help

can not install microsoft digial image suite pro on window 10, why after update, fix it now

c eugene c, Jan 17, 2021
Thema:

So what's this windows 10 digial lisence thing?

1. So what's this windows 10 digial lisence thing? - Similar Threads - what's digial lisence

2. window 10 lisence expire

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    window 10 lisence expire: เครื่องขึ้นว่า window 10 lisence expire soon ลองกดเข้า command แล้วพิมพ์ตามคำแนะนำ slmgr /dlv ขึ้นแบบนี้ ต้องทำยังไงต่อคะ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-10-lisence-expire/5aca0047-87bb-4135-ba9c-fec64fa50a62
  3. window 10 lisence expire

in Windows 10 Gaming
    window 10 lisence expire: เครื่องขึ้นว่า window 10 lisence expire soon ลองกดเข้า command แล้วพิมพ์ตามคำแนะนำ slmgr /dlv ขึ้นแบบนี้ ต้องทำยังไงต่อคะ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-10-lisence-expire/5aca0047-87bb-4135-ba9c-fec64fa50a62
  4. window 10 lisence expire

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 10 lisence key

Windows 10 lisence key: Hello How reactivate my lisence on my PC I just deactivated for a video How I reactivate my lisence or I have buy a new lisence key? Greetings https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-lisence-key/e5b15d41-d0cf-47a4-8b78-149b79d4ec56
  6. Windows Lisence

Windows Lisence: Hi all. Can someone help me with this. I was wondering if i buy a Windows 10 License here in Canada and give it to my mom in South Africa will she be able to use it on her computer. This will be a new license that will only be activated on her machine only....
  7. expining windows lisence

expining windows lisence: I had to reformate my computer , now my computing is telling windows lisence will expire. what can I do ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/expining-windows-lisence/c6315554-a728-45d2-9b7b-83afb95690e5
  8. Activate the windows 10 lisence

Activate the windows 10 lisence: How can I activate windows 10 without even having or knowing the product key? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activate-the-windows-10-lisence/b7588029-23a4-41c1-bd63-9a26a7f7af8a"
  9. Lisence

Lisence: What pathetic service i get sent from pillar to post and refferred back to my country were Microsoft are not contactable and you talk to a machine that does absolutely nothing. I have a invoice for a purchase and they will not give me the license key. Called 10 times today...
  10. Windows 10 - What a bad thing...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 - What a bad thing...: Such a HORROR! Have a completely encrypted drive (without drive letters) in the system and what does Windows 10 do out of it, when I install separatly to my existing Windows 7 installation on an extra drive: A BOOTABLE HARDDISC - isn't that great - THANK YOU MICROSOFT...