Windows 10: so when are we gonna have this in windows and not only if i own an nvidia card?

Discus and support so when are we gonna have this in windows and not only if i own an nvidia card? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Really interested in knowing if this will EVER be available natively in windows. like seriously, windows opening off screen is annoying and Shift+Move... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by isamukusanagi, Jun 13, 2019.

1. so when are we gonna have this in windows and not only if i own an nvidia card?

Really interested in knowing if this will EVER be available natively in windows. like seriously, windows opening off screen is annoying and Shift+Move is a bs answer.

so when are we gonna have this in windows and not only if i own an nvidia card? f8628957-4b82-42a8-8224-d22f6c28f294?upload=true.jpg

:)

isamukusanagi, Jun 13, 2019

2. Nvidia Graphics Card

Hello Brian,

I request you to try the following steps:

Uninstall and Reinstall the Graphics Card Drivers.

Step 1: Uninstall the Graphics Card
    Drivers

• Right click on the Start menu.

• Click on “Device Manager” from that list.

• Search for the Graphics Card
      from the device list, right click on it and then select “Uninstall”. On the un-installation window, if you have an option: “Delete the driver software for this device” you may select that and then remove the corrupted drivers
      from the computer.

• Follow the on-screen instructions to complete it and then restart the computer if prompted.
    After the restart, please go ahead with the next steps to install the latest drivers and check if that resolves the issue.

Step 2: Go to the Computer or Graphics Card
    manufacturer’s website and search for the latest Windows 10 drivers available for the
    Graphics Card model and then install it by following the instructions given in the website.

I hope this helps you. If you have any further query in future, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), Jun 13, 2019
  3. Windows 10 - Nvidia GeForce - Update needed but Program doesn't open (Nvidia GeForce Experience)

Hi Barbara,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I can understand, how frustrating it can be, when things don’t work as expected.

I'd be glad to help you.

Please answer the query, mentioned below:

• What is the error code or error message?
    I would suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the Nvidia GeForce graphic card
    driver from the manufacturer website and check, if it works. Refer to the following steps to uninstall the
    Nvidia GeForce graphic card driver from the Device Manager.

a. Click on Windows key + X key and then, select Device Manager.

b. Locate and expand “Display Adaptor” in the Device Manager Window.

c. Right-click on the “Display Adaptor” and click on “uninstall" the
    Nvidia GeForce graphic card driver.

d. Restart the computer and check, if it works.

Hope this information helps you. Kindly post back with the updated issue for further assistance.

Thank you.

AntonyJose, Jun 13, 2019
  4. so when are we gonna have this in windows and not only if i own an nvidia card?

Windows 10 Upgrade Not Recognizing new Graphics Card

Hi Michael,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. I understand the inconvenience you are facing. I will certainly help you with this.

I appreciate if you could answer few questions to narrow down the issue and to provide you better assistance.

• Did you removed the NVidia graphics card before installing Radeon graphics card?
    • Is Radeon HD graphics card externally installed or internally installed?
    I suggest you to uninstall the Display adaptors (NVidia) drivers and check if it helps. Kindly follow the steps to uninstall Display drivers.

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Device Manager
    • Search for NVidia Display Adapters and expand it.
    • Right click on the display driver
      and select Uninstall.

Please post back with the results and the information asked, we will be glad to assist you further.

Thank you

Parth P Patel, Jun 13, 2019
Thema:

so when are we gonna have this in windows and not only if i own an nvidia card?

1. so when are we gonna have this in windows and not only if i own an nvidia card? - Similar Threads - are gonna own

2. NVidia Card BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    NVidia Card BSOD: I've noticed I'm getting Random BSOD restarts. Searching the memory dump file it's again related to the nvlddmkm.sys but the posts are all over a year old and referencing the 20H2 build.I have uninstalled the Intel on chip video card and deleted the NVidia. Installed the...
  3. NVidia Card BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    NVidia Card BSOD: I've noticed I'm getting Random BSOD restarts. Searching the memory dump file it's again related to the nvlddmkm.sys but the posts are all over a year old and referencing the 20H2 build.I have uninstalled the Intel on chip video card and deleted the NVidia. Installed the...
  4. NVidia Card BSOD

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Nvidia graphic card

Nvidia graphic card: My laptop broke down a few days ago and it got repaired and after the repair i was left in dust i had to start all over without knowing anything I downloaded my games but then realized that there was no graphic card in my laptop I don't know what to download how to download...
  6. when is window 11 gonna be out

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    when is window 11 gonna be out: when is window 11 gonna be out might be window 360 same as xbox 360 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-is-window-11-gonna-be-out/5549ea5c-f20d-4cc3-bae8-71fe950a04d0
  7. So how am I gonna fix this?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    So how am I gonna fix this?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/EnAyJay [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/goql0x/so_how_am_i_gonna_fix_this/
  8. NVIDIA card is not recognized

NVIDIA card is not recognized: Thanks in advance for any help. I'm running Windows 10 and it is fully updated. I'm running an NVIDIA 2070 card on my laptop and it is not showing up in my display adapters section in device manager. In fact, no display adapters are showing up in my device manager! yes,...
  9. Nvidia graphics card

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Nvidia graphics card: Hello! I have a pc with a Gigabyte A320M-S2H motherboard AMD Ryzen 3 2200G with Vega 8 graphics. I have purchased a Nvidia GTX1050TI graphics card. When I first installed the graphics card and powered up the screen was 800 x 600. I inserted the driver disk that came with the...
  10. Graphic card nvidia

Graphic card nvidia: I recently did a clean installation of windows 10 and after installing the new os windows wont detect and use my primary graphic card which is nvidia 940mx and i tried installing the latest drivers but it still uses on board graphics what shoud i do? P.S: i tried the nvidia...