Windows 10: So when I have 2 windows of the same app open/minimised and I hover over its icon on the...

Discus and support So when I have 2 windows of the same app open/minimised and I hover over its icon on the... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/dhabak777 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hoaos1/so_when_i_have_2_windows_of_the_same_app/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/dhabak777, Jul 9, 2020.

1. So when I have 2 windows of the same app open/minimised and I hover over its icon on the...

/u/dhabak777, Jul 9, 2020
  2. Vwake123 Win User

No Task Bar (hovering) preview, no peeking, no full screen is on hovering over and clicking

When there is no window opened, hovering over taskbar app icons, a preview is shown, but on hovering over preview no full window is opened, and no peeking is done, and also clicking on that small preview, no window opened.

1. And whenever there is a window is opened then hovering over taskbar icons doesn't gives any preview of the window.
    2. But it still opens window, on just clicking on task bar icons ( i.e. working fine ).

And when two windows of any app is being opened and if minimized any of them then you can not maximise that minimized window...???

• And when both windows of same app is being minimized then hovering over task bar icon of that app still shows those two previews, but clicking on any preview doesn't provide anything, and thus it all means after minimizing those two window of that app you
      can not recover any of the window.
    Basically the problem is I'm not able to open window ( or make full ) from any task bar preview and the First (1.) one also of first paragraph.

Vwake123, Jul 9, 2020
  3. EddoX Win User
    Windows 10: When I hover over a taskbar icon, I want to see the preview list of open objects FOREVER (til I move my mouse).

Window 10 - When I hover over a taskbar icon, I want to see the preview list of open objects FOREVER (til I move my mouse). I learned how to change it from icons to a list, but now I want it to stay as long as my mouse pointer is hovering over the icon on
    the taskbar. Currently it only shows for a couple of seconds. I don't want a couple of additional seconds. I want the list of object to stay on the screen til I move my mouse.

It was possible in Windows 7. I hope it's possible in Windows 10.

EddoX, Jul 9, 2020
  4. sam4673 Win User

So when I have 2 windows of the same app open/minimised and I hover over its icon on the...

Maximise/Minimising windows is not working.

Hi all,

I have a problem with my Win10 laptop and the best way to describe it (i think!), is that the minimise/maximising of windows is not behaving as expected.
    For example: sometimes I am unable to maximise a window properly, it seems to maximise, but not come to the front of the open windows. so if I have a browser open, and try to maximise MsWord, the word window maximises, but sits behind the browser so I then have to minimise the browser.
    ALSO sometimes even this doesn't work as for some reason a window will change its position to off the screen so the only way to maximise it (without ending the program and re-starting), is to hover over the taskbar icon, right click the needed window and hit maximise.

I find this extremely frustrating as the simplest task (switching between windows) is a massive hassle.

If anyone has any suggestions of possible fixes or has had the same problem please get in contact! At this point it'd be nice to know i'm not the only person with this issue!

Cheers,
    Sam

sam4673, Jul 9, 2020
Thema:

So when I have 2 windows of the same app open/minimised and I hover over its icon on the...

1. So when I have 2 windows of the same app open/minimised and I hover over its icon on the... - Similar Threads - same app open

2. There is an Icon that appeared in my hidden icons tab and it disappears when I hover over...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    There is an Icon that appeared in my hidden icons tab and it disappears when I hover over...: What is this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/there-is-an-icon-that-appeared-in-my-hidden-icons/01375cd1-e38f-4371-b396-0a976ce43fcd
  3. There is an Icon that appeared in my hidden icons tab and it disappears when I hover over...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    There is an Icon that appeared in my hidden icons tab and it disappears when I hover over...: What is this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/there-is-an-icon-that-appeared-in-my-hidden-icons/01375cd1-e38f-4371-b396-0a976ce43fcd
  4. Icons start duplicating on taskbar when i hover over them and When i open chrome the blue...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Icons start duplicating on taskbar when i hover over them and When i open chrome the blue...: So i have these very irritating issues and I read that I can do a normal startup but it is not allowing me to . Please help its urgent https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/icons-start-duplicating-on-taskbar-when-i-hover/e8a958b6-ca1d-4ea2-8f92-f45b8ee53dcd
  5. Icons start duplicating on taskbar when i hover over them and When i open chrome the blue...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Icons start duplicating on taskbar when i hover over them and When i open chrome the blue...: So i have these very irritating issues and I read that I can do a normal startup but it is not allowing me to . Please help its urgent https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/icons-start-duplicating-on-taskbar-when-i-hover/e8a958b6-ca1d-4ea2-8f92-f45b8ee53dcd
  6. Icons start duplicating on taskbar when i hover over them and When i open chrome the blue...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. When I hover over the battery icon it says, "No Battery is detected".

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    When I hover over the battery icon it says, "No Battery is detected".: So, recently I was doing my work and my little nephew was mad at me and he saw my laptop in front of me and smacked his hand over the keyboard. All of a sudden, the video which I was watching just hanged and made *beep beep* sounds. In short, the LAPTOP was hanged, neither I...
  8. Change desktop icons when hovering over

in Windows 10 Customization
    Change desktop icons when hovering over: I have changed the options to make it so that when I click and drag, the selection box is red but now I want to make it so that when I hover over icons their background appears red instead of the light blue/gray. Is it possible to change the background color from the image...
  9. Hover over icon

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Hover over icon: [ATTACH] How do i stop this from happening everytime i drag the mouse over an icon? It even stays like that even if im not hovering over it, i need to click for it to disipear....
  10. hello, so I recently had the problem that when I hover over an app it makes a white square...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    hello, so I recently had the problem that when I hover over an app it makes a white square...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Mytrax [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jvy3yl/hello_so_i_recently_had_the_problem_that_when_i/