Windows 10: so when i try to open setting it doesnt work and go to the task bar and it doesnt let me...

Discus and support so when i try to open setting it doesnt work and go to the task bar and it doesnt let me... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; so when i try to open setting it doesnt work and go to the task bar and it doesnt let me open it from there and i have been trying to fix it for days... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Aran.A, Oct 30, 2023.

1. Aran.A Win User

so when i try to open setting it doesnt work and go to the task bar and it doesnt let me...

so when i try to open setting it doesnt work and go to the task bar and it doesnt let me open it from there and i have been trying to fix it for days pls help me i need it. i really need help if u can pls help

:)

Aran.A, Oct 30, 2023
  2. PadoukBie Win User

no sound and troubleshooting doesnt work

i have logitech g633 headset and its listed no errors but no sound and troubleshooting doesnt work, i've triend many thing but nothing seems to work can anyone help me?

and if i go to sound the bar doesnt show any green bars when i play youtube or music.

PadoukBie, Oct 30, 2023
  3. Jerry-OF Win User
    so i have a pc and i play on controller. the "use xbox button to open game bar" setting doesnt work for me. i can put the setting on, and it doesnt work and turns off. how can i fix this

so i have a pc and i play on controller. the "use xbox button to open game bar" setting doesnt work for me. i can put the setting on, and it doesnt work and turns off. how can i fix this

Jerry-OF, Oct 30, 2023
  4. LBPaswan Win User

so when i try to open setting it doesnt work and go to the task bar and it doesnt let me...

Game bar doesnt work on games

Today when I wanted to record game footage for youtube I kept on pressing the shortcut key to open game bar but it wasnt opening. I closed the games and pressed it in settings and surprisingly it opened.

I dont understand the use if the game bar doesnt show up in games. Please help me with it

LBPaswan, Oct 30, 2023
Thema:

1. so when i try to open setting it doesnt work and go to the task bar and it doesnt let me... - Similar Threads - try open setting

2. my task bar doesnt appear

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my task bar doesnt appear: i need help please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-task-bar-doesnt-appear/8a82ccb3-6b1d-4f54-9a12-3e843e0e741e
  3. my task bar doesnt appear

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my task bar doesnt appear: i need help please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-task-bar-doesnt-appear/8a82ccb3-6b1d-4f54-9a12-3e843e0e741e
  4. It doesnt let me open the game when i press play on roblox

in Windows 10 Gaming
    It doesnt let me open the game when i press play on roblox: Faulting application name: RobloxPlayerBeta.exe, version: 0.604.0.11197, time stamp: 0x8e6762bbFaulting module name: ntdll.dll, version: 10.0.22621.1344, time stamp: 0x8381da15Exception code: 0x80000004Fault offset: 0x00000000000283ceFaulting process ID: 0x0x3B34Faulting...
  5. It doesnt let me open the game when i press play on roblox

It doesnt let me open the game when i press play on roblox: Faulting application name: RobloxPlayerBeta.exe, version: 0.604.0.11197, time stamp: 0x8e6762bbFaulting module name: ntdll.dll, version: 10.0.22621.1344, time stamp: 0x8381da15Exception code: 0x80000004Fault offset: 0x00000000000283ceFaulting process ID: 0x0x3B34Faulting...
  6. so when i try to open setting it doesnt work and go to the task bar and it doesnt let me...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    so when i try to open setting it doesnt work and go to the task bar and it doesnt let me...: so when i try to open setting it doesnt work and go to the task bar and it doesnt let me open it from there and i have been trying to fix it for days pls help me i need it. i really need help if u can pls help...
  7. I want to open a exe file but i have antivirus on so it doesnt let me open it but when i go...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to open a exe file but i have antivirus on so it doesnt let me open it but when i go...: I want to open a exe file but i have antivirus on so it doesnt let me open it but when i go to windows security settings it freezes. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-open-a-exe-file-but-i-have-antivirus-on/33e81c25-c5ee-48d2-a8f6-daf9f5815d0d
  8. I want to open a exe file but i have antivirus on so it doesnt let me open it but when i go...

I want to open a exe file but i have antivirus on so it doesnt let me open it but when i go...: I want to open a exe file but i have antivirus on so it doesnt let me open it but when i go to windows security settings it freezes. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-open-a-exe-file-but-i-have-antivirus-on/33e81c25-c5ee-48d2-a8f6-daf9f5815d0d
  9. Settings crashes on open and start menu search bar doesnt work

in Windows 10 Customization
    Settings crashes on open and start menu search bar doesnt work: windows 10, i already tried a whole system reset twice and have done everything else in the book including sfc and windows troubleshooter. when i press the start menu, the app has a little line below it....
  10. doesnt let me personalize

in Windows 10 Customization
    doesnt let me personalize: when I try to change the background it reads "you need to activate windows before you can personalize your pc" then it promps an "activate windows now" option and then promps a message saying "we cant activate windows on this device as we cant connect to your organizations...