Windows 10: so who do I talk to about microsoft owing me money now that windows 10 has broken my webcam...

Discus and support so who do I talk to about microsoft owing me money now that windows 10 has broken my webcam... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; And I don't want a list of all the different things i could do to fix my camera after a windows 10 update, because i have exhausted all possibilities,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JasonCompton, Jan 19, 2019.

1. so who do I talk to about microsoft owing me money now that windows 10 has broken my webcam...

And I don't want a list of all the different things i could do to fix my camera after a windows 10 update, because i have exhausted all possibilities, from editing my registry to checking my privacy settings, resetting the camera, reinstalling and updating the driver...the list goes on and on...i had a working camera and then windows 10 updated my system and now I have a working microphone but no camera and i am beyond agree...let's not get into updates deleting some of my programs and sucking up storage space....somebody owes me 650 for a new computer....

:)

JasonCompton, Jan 19, 2019

2. Webcam not working in Windows 10 Pro on Microsoft camera app and not on Skype

Hi,

Since you mentioned that you already reinstalled the driver for your webcam, we suggest that you perform these troubleshooting steps to resolve your concern:

Get back to us with the results of the suggested troubleshooting steps.

Kristoffer Abs, Jan 19, 2019
  3. Microsoft Selects Dolby Audio for Windows 10

it would've been great if microsoft added HEVC decoders, LAV filters along with other codecs with Windows 10, and developing WMP to be better than VLC, KMPlayer and such sorts of media players.

Nevertheless, this is good step for microsoft, by far.

Analog_Interface, Jan 19, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

so who do I talk to about microsoft owing me money now that windows 10 has broken my webcam...

Microsoft Has Broken Millions Of Webcams with Windows 10 Anniversary

Read more: Microsoft Has Broken Millions Of Webcams With Windows 10 Anniversary Update - Thurrott.com

See also: MJPG encoded media type is not available for USB/UVC web-cameras after Windows 10 version 1607 (OS Build 14393.10 anniversary)) update

Workaround:

Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter

Brink, Jan 19, 2019
Thema:

so who do I talk to about microsoft owing me money now that windows 10 has broken my webcam...

1. so who do I talk to about microsoft owing me money now that windows 10 has broken my webcam... - Similar Threads - talk microsoft owing

2. how do I get to talk to a microsoft agent who can help me with my account. I no longer have...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I get to talk to a microsoft agent who can help me with my account. I no longer have...: I reccently purchased a new laptop. I can not access my microsoft account, because I have forgotten my password and the email registered to the account does not exixt any longer....
  3. how do I get to talk to a microsoft agent who can help me with my account. I no longer have...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do I get to talk to a microsoft agent who can help me with my account. I no longer have...: I reccently purchased a new laptop. I can not access my microsoft account, because I have forgotten my password and the email registered to the account does not exixt any longer....
  4. Want cancel Microsoft 365 as of today. Who do I need to talk with

in Windows 10 Customization
    Want cancel Microsoft 365 as of today. Who do I need to talk with: I would like to cancel Microsoft 365 as of today. I don't have a PC . So who do I need to talk to. . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/want-cancel-microsoft-365-as-of-today-who-do-i/f13b6f86-11e7-47b4-82ed-75f5c0f54e20
  5. Want cancel Microsoft 365 as of today. Who do I need to talk with

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Want cancel Microsoft 365 as of today. Who do I need to talk with: I would like to cancel Microsoft 365 as of today. I don't have a PC . So who do I need to talk to. . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/want-cancel-microsoft-365-as-of-today-who-do-i/f13b6f86-11e7-47b4-82ed-75f5c0f54e20
  6. Want cancel Microsoft 365 as of today. Who do I need to talk with

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. money owed me ---refund

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    money owed me ---refund: This morning I received a call informing me, that Microsoft owed me money. The amount is around $200.00 for things they can't do for me. How do I find out if this true?...
  8. Who would resolve the issues that Microsoft is talking about on 'Windows 10 update history'...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Who would resolve the issues that Microsoft is talking about on 'Windows 10 update history'...: I am running Windows 10 1803 and the 1809 version has already been released. I haven't received the update yet. As Microsoft states on Windows 10 update history - Windows Help page, my device would not receive the updates unless any software incompatibility issues are...
  9. Money Microsoft says I owe them via email.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Money Microsoft says I owe them via email.: I just got an email that says I owe microsoft money which I don't. I need to find out what this is about who do I email. Need to verify this is a scam...
  10. Microsoft Has Broken Millions Of Webcams with Windows 10 Anniversary

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Has Broken Millions Of Webcams with Windows 10 Anniversary: On August 2nd, Microsoft released the Anniversary Update for Windows 10 and when the bits arrived on computers around the globe, it brought with it new features and also broke webcams for millions of consumers. If your webcam has stopped functioning since the release of the...