Windows 10: So why hasn't this been fixed yet??

Discus and support So why hasn't this been fixed yet?? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; The Photos app literally has a memory leak. Open it, let it sit and bam, it'll quickly eat up your RAM after some waiting. This has been reported 2... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/XCuteManlinessMLGX, Jun 27, 2020.

1. So why hasn't this been fixed yet??

The Photos app literally has a memory leak.

Open it, let it sit and bam, it'll quickly eat up your RAM after some waiting.

This has been reported 2 years ago.

Wtf?

submitted by /u/XCuteManlinessMLGX
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/XCuteManlinessMLGX, Jun 27, 2020
  2. JAT
    JAT Win User

Why hasn't MS fixed this?

I have a Dell desktop PC and had it set to sleep only when away from several hours. This issue only started after the recent fall update. Now I just set it to 'never' and I'm okay with it (I shutdown at night). But why hasn't MS come out with a fix for this in their cumulative updates. I know there was at least one since the fall update and they fixed other things, so why not this?

3. itzik200 Win User
    Why hasn't MS fixed this?

sfey,
    I have the same laptop as you, and can't do roll backs for updates,
    maybe the laptop was already with this specefic update so i can't roll back.
    can you tell me maybe what updates are the updates that works for you? so i will update it manually.
    thanks!

itzik200, Aug 6, 2020
  4. lainey Win User

So why hasn't this been fixed yet??

Fix You've been signed in with a temporary profile in Windows 10  

I've followed your steps and there's no profile list. Am trying to fix for my sister. Brink please can you help

lainey, Aug 6, 2020
Thema:

So why hasn't this been fixed yet??

1. So why hasn't this been fixed yet?? - Similar Threads - why hasn't been

2. So is this fixed yet or not? KB5034202

in Windows 10 Gaming
    So is this fixed yet or not? KB5034202: Windows Update: Windows 11 update KB5034204 installation issue - Microsoft CommunityOnce again, no update or input from any moderator on the above post :...
  3. So is this fixed yet or not? KB5034202

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    So is this fixed yet or not? KB5034202: Windows Update: Windows 11 update KB5034204 installation issue - Microsoft CommunityOnce again, no update or input from any moderator on the above post :...
  4. Why hasn't Microsoft fixed this freezing issue, which, apparently, has been continuing...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why hasn't Microsoft fixed this freezing issue, which, apparently, has been continuing...: Why hasn't Microsoft fixed this freezing issue, which, apparently, has been continuing since 2015!!! MICROSOFT FREEZES NO MATER WHAT BROWSER!!! I won't use edge! It is NOT my default, but you insist on opening things in edge!!! Edge sucks! Bing sucks! But you refuse to let me...
  5. Why hasn't Microsoft fixed this freezing issue, which, apparently, has been continuing...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why hasn't Microsoft fixed this freezing issue, which, apparently, has been continuing...: Why hasn't Microsoft fixed this freezing issue, which, apparently, has been continuing since 2015!!! MICROSOFT FREEZES NO MATER WHAT BROWSER!!! I won't use edge! It is NOT my default, but you insist on opening things in edge!!! Edge sucks! Bing sucks! But you refuse to let me...
  6. Why hasn't Microsoft fixed this freezing issue, which, apparently, has been continuing...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Has this issue been fixed yet?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Has this issue been fixed yet?: https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/5xd88y/how_do_i_disable_windows_space_hotkey/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3 submitted by /u/boraglryz [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j3a1id/has_this_issue_been_fixed_yet/
  8. Multiple display issue and why hasn't it been fixed yet?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Multiple display issue and why hasn't it been fixed yet?: Having the annoying issue for years and it drives me nuts! I have 2 monitors and when my pc puts them to sleep to save power all my programs shift to my first display. and I dont really want to stop my pc from putting my monitors to sleep because its a good power saver and...
  9. Why is windows so trash and broken? and why hasn't Microsoft as a company been broken apart?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why is windows so trash and broken? and why hasn't Microsoft as a company been broken apart?: This is basically a trillion dollar company that can't update it's own drivers. it's pathetic. Why does the system look like 3 or 4 different versions of windows in one? How is this acceptable? I have to go to one area to update this. another to update that. Windows will...
  10. Why Hasn't This Feature Been Implemented Yet?

in Windows 10 Support
    Why Hasn't This Feature Been Implemented Yet?: Please somebody tell Microsoft about this feature, even though it is no longer 'considered' as a very high priority, yet does happen from time to time on rare occasions: Explorer.exe crashes and your File Explorer windows that were open, all vanish. (All your programs stay...