Windows 10: So why??????????!!!!

Discus and support So why??????????!!!! in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Why does the control panel on the system tab open when I press Windows + PrtScn.And why not let me take a screenshot instead .2 days ago it works but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/rares_G2004, Sep 25, 2020.

1. So why??????????!!!!

Why does the control panel on the system tab open when I press Windows + PrtScn.And why not let me take a screenshot instead .2 days ago it works but now ...

submitted by /u/rares_G2004
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/rares_G2004, Sep 25, 2020
Thema:

So why??????????!!!!

1. So why??????????!!!! - Similar Threads - why

2. Why can't we change the skin color of the emojis?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't we change the skin color of the emojis?: Why can't we change the skin color of the emojis? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-we-change-the-skin-color-of-the-emojis/a8578d74-b333-47ee-80bf-84c38ef7dd22
  3. Why can't we change the skin color of the emojis?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why can't we change the skin color of the emojis?: Why can't we change the skin color of the emojis? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-we-change-the-skin-color-of-the-emojis/a8578d74-b333-47ee-80bf-84c38ef7dd22
  4. Why does epic games lags my computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does epic games lags my computer?: Why does epic games launcher lags my computer? When I download epic games, my pointer starts moving when I'm not touching it, and when I delete it, it doesn't move. When I download it, it for some reason does some weird stuff, such as turns off my computer in 2 minutes. Can...
  5. Why does epic games lags my computer?

Why does epic games lags my computer?: Why does epic games launcher lags my computer? When I download epic games, my pointer starts moving when I'm not touching it, and when I delete it, it doesn't move. When I download it, it for some reason does some weird stuff, such as turns off my computer in 2 minutes. Can...
  6. Why can't I disable real time protection?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I disable real time protection?: I'm trying to disable real-time protection, but I can't do that until I disable tamper protection, and it doesn't allow me to do that even though I'm the administrator.I tried gpedit, regedit, safe mode, cmd, and PowerShell but nothing worked....
  7. Why can't I disable real time protection?

Why can't I disable real time protection?: I'm trying to disable real-time protection, but I can't do that until I disable tamper protection, and it doesn't allow me to do that even though I'm the administrator.I tried gpedit, regedit, safe mode, cmd, and PowerShell but nothing worked....
  8. Why is my wi-fi download slow to 1 to 2 mb/ from 100 to 200 Mb/s

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my wi-fi download slow to 1 to 2 mb/ from 100 to 200 Mb/s: Why is my wi-fi download slow to 1 to 2 mb/ from 100 to 200 Mb/s https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-my-wi-fi-download-slow-to-1-to-2-mb-from/19d5f7a0-b3ed-44ee-903c-952d6ef0b894
  9. Why is my wi-fi download slow to 1 to 2 mb/ from 100 to 200 Mb/s

Why is my wi-fi download slow to 1 to 2 mb/ from 100 to 200 Mb/s: Why is my wi-fi download slow to 1 to 2 mb/ from 100 to 200 Mb/s https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-my-wi-fi-download-slow-to-1-to-2-mb-from/19d5f7a0-b3ed-44ee-903c-952d6ef0b894
  10. Why is notepad forcing me to save, even if autosave is turned on? WINDOWS 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is notepad forcing me to save, even if autosave is turned on? WINDOWS 11: title, literally im going actually insane, i have to use task manager to close notepad so it autosaves, what is going on???It never used to be like that, it only started happening recently. Heres a photo:...