Windows 10: So win10 crashed my game as soon as I started a match and after purchasing in game items...

Discus and support So win10 crashed my game as soon as I started a match and after purchasing in game items... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Log Name: Application Source: Application Error Date: 7/12/2018 6:40:09 PM Event ID: 1000 Task Category: (100) Level:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by kjl1956, Jul 12, 2018.

1. kjl1956 Win User

So win10 crashed my game as soon as I started a match and after purchasing in game items...

Log Name: Application
    Source: Application Error
    Date: 7/12/2018 6:40:09 PM
    Event ID: 1000
    Task Category: (100)
    Level: Error
    Keywords: Classic
    User: N/A
    Computer: DESKTOP-SVOCV7A
    Description:
    Faulting application name: PVZ.Main_Win64_Retail.exe, version: 1.0.3.0, time stamp: 0x540f7b89
    Faulting module name: PVZ.Main_Win64_Retail.exe, version: 1.0.3.0, time stamp: 0x540f7b89
    Exception code: 0xc0000005
    Fault offset: 0x00000000005152ec
    Faulting process id: 0x30c
    Faulting application start time: 0x01d41a404e6f7cc1
    Faulting application path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare\PVZ.Main_Win64_Retail.exe
    Faulting module path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare\PVZ.Main_Win64_Retail.exe
    Report Id: 42b42e69-be99-4ddd-b74a-f5794fe55c8e
    Faulting package full name:
    Faulting package-relative application ID:
    Event Xml:
    <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">
    <System>
    <Provider Name="Application Error" />
    <EventID Qualifiers="0">1000</EventID>
    <Level>2</Level>
    <Task>100</Task>
    <Keywords>0x80000000000000</Keywords>
    <TimeCreated SystemTime="2018-07-13T00:40:09.867776600Z" />
    <EventRecordID>1550</EventRecordID>
    <Channel>Application</Channel>
    <Computer>DESKTOP-SVOCV7A</Computer>
    <Security />
    </System>
    <EventData>
    <Data>PVZ.Main_Win64_Retail.exe</Data>
    <Data>1.0.3.0</Data>
    <Data>540f7b89</Data>
    <Data>PVZ.Main_Win64_Retail.exe</Data>
    <Data>1.0.3.0</Data>
    <Data>540f7b89</Data>
    <Data>c0000005</Data>
    <Data>00000000005152ec</Data>
    <Data>30c</Data>
    <Data>01d41a404e6f7cc1</Data>
    <Data>C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare\PVZ.Main_Win64_Retail.exe</Data>
    <Data>C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare\PVZ.Main_Win64_Retail.exe</Data>
    <Data>42b42e69-be99-4ddd-b74a-f5794fe55c8e</Data>
    <Data>
    </Data>
    <Data>
    </Data>
    </EventData>
    </Event>

:)

kjl1956, Jul 12, 2018
  2. Jessen P Win User

ASPHALT 8 GAME crashes as soon as it is opened

Hi Deepak,

Please reply to the questions mentioned below in order to assist you in a better way.

• Did you make any changes to the computer prior to the issue?
    • Is the issue specific to a particular game?
    Since the game is crashing, the first thing I would suggest is to reinstall the game and then check if it helps. I would also request you to place the computer in clean boot and then check if it helps.

Putting your system inClean Boot state helps in identifying if any third party applications or startup items are causing the issue. You need to follow the steps from the article mentioned below to perform
    a Clean Boot.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/929135

Note: After troubleshooting, refer to this section "How to reset the computer to start normally after clean boot troubleshooting".

Please revert if the game still crashes.

Thank you.

Jessen P, Jul 12, 2018
  3. purchased game

Hi,

To install a game on you need to make sure that you sign in on your computer using the Microsoft account that you use to purchased the game. To install a game on Windows 10, you may follow the steps below:

• Using your Microsoft account, sign in to the PC where you want to install your games.
    • On the Start screen, select the Store icon.
    • In the Store, select Games from the menu.
    • Browse to and select the game you want to buy.

If you already own the game, you can install it on your PC. Otherwise, select Install to download and install the game.

Should you need further assistance, feel free to post anytime.

Wilfred Mac, Jul 12, 2018
  4. So win10 crashed my game as soon as I started a match and after purchasing in game items...

No purchase history of games after computer gets crashed on Windows 10

Hello Cathy,

We understand the inconvenience you have experienced. Let us know few things to analyze the issue.

• Are you talking about the games purchased through Windows Store?
    • When you say "crashed", what troubleshooting steps did you try to fix the issue?
    • Did you login with the Microsoft account that you have used to download the games?
    Give us these details to assist you better.

Yashwanth Kotakuri, Jul 12, 2018
Thema:

So win10 crashed my game as soon as I started a match and after purchasing in game items...

1. So win10 crashed my game as soon as I started a match and after purchasing in game items... - Similar Threads - win10 crashed game

2. PC crashes as soon as I start a game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC crashes as soon as I start a game: Hello, I have the problem that my pc crashes shortly after I start a game but runs fine when a game is not started.Me and my father can’t seem so figure out what the problem is. Overheating ist definitely not a problem my graphic drivers are up to date and i just don’t know...
  3. PC crashes as soon as I start a game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC crashes as soon as I start a game: Hello, I have the problem that my pc crashes shortly after I start a game but runs fine when a game is not started.Me and my father can’t seem so figure out what the problem is. Overheating ist definitely not a problem my graphic drivers are up to date and i just don’t know...
  4. PC crashes as soon as I start a game

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. my PC crashes after starting a game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my PC crashes after starting a game: i have been running into what seems like a wall of infinite issues with a new computer i have bought and installed hardware into. the most recent one that i cant figure out has to do with the PC spontaniously crashing whenever i try to load large area's in games. or with...
  6. my PC crashes after starting a game

my PC crashes after starting a game: i have been running into what seems like a wall of infinite issues with a new computer i have bought and installed hardware into. the most recent one that i cant figure out has to do with the PC spontaniously crashing whenever i try to load large area's in games. or with...
  7. System crashes soon after starts a game.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System crashes soon after starts a game.: Hello,I just build a gaming PC last week. This week I started playing Valorant suddenly after a few minutes system crashed and I force restarted. Then it boots up to BIOS and I found that there is no bootable device available. I turned off off the system and booted once...
  8. System crashes soon after starts a game.

System crashes soon after starts a game.: Hello,I just build a gaming PC last week. This week I started playing Valorant suddenly after a few minutes system crashed and I force restarted. Then it boots up to BIOS and I found that there is no bootable device available. I turned off off the system and booted once...
  9. Didn't get my purchased item in game

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Didn't get my purchased item in game: Just bought the Hazard Platoon pack for Fortnite in Microsoft Store using a giftcard. How do you add that to the fortnite game or why didn't I get it in game...
  10. System restarts as soon as I start a game

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    System restarts as soon as I start a game: My sytstem restarts as soon as I start a game. nvidia drivers are up to date, windows drivers are all up to date. Source Windows Summary Hardware error Date ‎2019-‎10-‎04 9:13 PM Status Not reported Description A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop...