Windows 10: so Windows updated, and when i play a game, on a particular stage it crashes and gives me...

Discus and support so Windows updated, and when i play a game, on a particular stage it crashes and gives me... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; i also tried validation of files already submitted by /u/gunnergio14 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/gunnergio14, Sep 18, 2020.

1. so Windows updated, and when i play a game, on a particular stage it crashes and gives me...

/u/gunnergio14, Sep 18, 2020

2. BSOD When playing games

Hi Jackson,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

Please share the information requested below:

• Does the BSOD occur while playing a particular game?
    • Is the game downloaded from Windows Store?

I suggest you to update the Graphic Card drivers by following the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key + X, select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapters.
    • Right click on the driver and select Update Driver Software.
    • Follow the on-screen prompts to update.

Refer the link below for more information:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Sep 18, 2020
  3. peach1971 Win User
    all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Sep 18, 2020
  4. so Windows updated, and when i play a game, on a particular stage it crashes and gives me...

Artifex Mundi games crashing on opening

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

For better assistance, please share the information:

• Which is the game that you are not able to play on the computer? Is the issue specific to this game?
    • Do you get any error message?
    • Is the issue particular to Artiflex Mundi games or all games?

I suggest you to run the Windows Store Apps troubleshooter by following the steps provided below:

• Type “Troubleshooting” in the search box and press Enter.

• Click on ‘View All’ on the top left pane.

• Click on “Windows Store Apps” from the list and follow the on-screen prompts for troubleshooting.
    Hope this helps. Get back to us with the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Sep 18, 2020
Thema:

so Windows updated, and when i play a game, on a particular stage it crashes and gives me...

1. so Windows updated, and when i play a game, on a particular stage it crashes and gives me... - Similar Threads - updated play game

2. Crashing when playing certain games.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Crashing when playing certain games.: Hi all, Firstly, apologies if this is posted in the wrong section, as I'm not entirely sure what sort of crash I'm having. This PC was my first custom build, first assembled in March 2020. I've noticed since then that I'll frequently crash while playing games - with Modern...
  3. Blue screen crash when playing a particular game

Blue screen crash when playing a particular game: Hi not sure if it's a driver error, so thought i'd post it on this side of the forum. The dump from the windows debugger is below: ATTEMPTED_SWITCH_FROM_DPC (b8) A wait operation, attach process, or yield was attempted from a DPC routine. This is an illegal operation...
  4. Freeze then crash when playing games...

Freeze then crash when playing games...: Hi! I've just built myself a new pc, but everytime i game, the game freezes then crashes (for the most part to desktop without an error, but sometimes also dxgi-error and again with bsod). Anthem - BF V - Metro Exodus - Total War Three Kingdoms Most recently it just shut...
  5. Crashes/BSOD when playing games

Crashes/BSOD when playing games: As the title says, I am getting very frequent crashes and BSODs when I play games. When I am doing any less intensive tasks on my pc, everything is fine. The first 10 of the 12 months I've had this custom built pc were fine. Then, the BSODs and crashes started and have become...
  6. Keep crashing when playing games

Keep crashing when playing games: Hi! I've just built a new pc, but unfortunately it keeps crashing 5-10 minutes into games. I've tested both my CPU and GPU with stress-tests and benchmarks, with no problems at all.. Can you help enlighten me? :) Hardware issue: Kilde Windows Oversigt Hardwarefejl...
  7. Computer Keeps Crashing When I play Games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer Keeps Crashing When I play Games: Almost every time I'm playing a game on my computer, it crashes. It doesn't matter if they're old or new, modded or not, or whether or not they're online or offline. The crashes have been happening ever since I got my computer last fall. Since I don't really play games on my...
  8. Computer giving me BSODs when gaming

Computer giving me BSODs when gaming: Hello, I've been having a problem with my computer giving me BSODs for the past month or so when gaming. I only get these BSODs when gaming and never in any other situation. It also seems rather random, yesterday I had no crashes, the day before I did, the day before that I...
  9. Computer Crashes when playing games

Computer Crashes when playing games: Hello, my computers is crashing when I start up Final Fantasy XIV or World of Warcraft. When it first happen I check the temperature of my GTX 780 graphic card and it was overheating at 90 degrees (surprised) so I downclock the GPU putting a cap of how high the temperature...
  10. Windows 10 Crashes When Playing games

Windows 10 Crashes When Playing games: About 6 months or so ago i started having blue screens after months of trying to find out what was wrong i reinstalled windows and installed minimal programs unfortunately i neglected to save the old dumps so these are the only new ones i have I'm trying to make more for more...