Windows 10: So xbox game bar is being bad

Discus and support So xbox game bar is being bad in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So when i'm playing minecraft alone, not in a call on discord, I can hear my mic fine in a xbox game bar capture, but, whenever I am in a call on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/mistychilly, Mar 2, 2021.

1. So xbox game bar is being bad

So when i'm playing minecraft alone, not in a call on discord, I can hear my mic fine in a xbox game bar capture, but, whenever I am in a call on discord, only my friends audio is in there but not mine, any fixes?

submitted by /u/mistychilly
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/mistychilly, Mar 2, 2021

2. Xbox Game Bar Not Launching

Hi,

Xbox is one of Windows 10’s default apps. This app integrates the Xbox with Windows, and it includes a handy Game bar that you can take snapshots and record video with. If the Game bar is not opening, we suggest that you follow the steps provided on this
    link on how to fix problems with Game bar on Windows 10.

We hope that this information was helpful. Let us know if you need further assistance.

Acelyn Alc, Mar 2, 2021
  3. Xbox Game bar

hello!

my xbox game bar doesnt detect my microphone, when i press it, it says that my privacy settings prevent it from accessing microphone, but then, when i click on the "show my how to fix this" button it takes me to a list on settings, but, xbox game bar doesnt
    seem to be on this list

AngadBhalla, Mar 2, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

So xbox game bar is being bad

New Idea Drives Just for You: Designed for Xbox and PC Game Bar Xbox

Source: New Idea Drives Just for You: Designed for Xbox and PC Game Bar - Xbox Wire

Brink, Mar 2, 2021
Thema:

So xbox game bar is being bad

1. So xbox game bar is being bad - Similar Threads - xbox game bar

2. Xbox game bar have bad quality recording

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox game bar have bad quality recording: I was just trying to record my gameplay with xbox game bar. Last time I used xbox game bar was like a year ago and it works perfectly fine. It can record at high quality and frame rate. But today when I tried to record with xbox game bar, it suddenly becomes trash. The...
  3. Xbox game bar have bad quality recording

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox game bar have bad quality recording: I was just trying to record my gameplay with xbox game bar. Last time I used xbox game bar was like a year ago and it works perfectly fine. It can record at high quality and frame rate. But today when I tried to record with xbox game bar, it suddenly becomes trash. The...
  4. xbox game bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    xbox game bar: cant record in xbox game bar for some reason, checked settings and turned this onbut it still shows this, any methods to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-game-bar/55f80714-aee6-49d0-b2a7-46d8b72161a8
  5. xbox game bar

xbox game bar: cant record in xbox game bar for some reason, checked settings and turned this onbut it still shows this, any methods to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-game-bar/55f80714-aee6-49d0-b2a7-46d8b72161a8
  6. xbox game bar

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    xbox game bar: I was capturing a video using xbox game bar. My internet became unstable so the capture stopped. it showed an error. How can i recover the footage. I am hoping it is in some temp folder. Please help...
  7. Very Bad Audio When Recording With Xbox Game Bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Very Bad Audio When Recording With Xbox Game Bar: Whenever i record a clip or record at all the audio is very choppy and staticky which makes the recording unusable. Is there anyway to fix this?I have clips if there is anyway to show that....
  8. Xbox Game Bar Voice Sounds Bad

Xbox Game Bar Voice Sounds Bad: When I record a clip, my friend sounds really bad when talking through discord. I know its not his mic, and I can only hear it like that when its recorded through game bar. Is there any way to fix this? Also, I cant hear myself when I record a clip, and ive looked into the...
  9. So what happend to my Xbox game bar

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    So what happend to my Xbox game bar: I switched from home to pro, and know my nice game bar that showed everything, like sound, clips, pc usage. Is now a green bar, very small with limited options, only to record. submitted by /u/Louie___ [link] [comments]...
  10. Xbox Game Bar

Xbox Game Bar: Is anyone else running into the problem of joining xbox friends through the "join game/invited to game" button? Been playing sea of thieves and every now and then I have to end task on the Game Bar to fix my issue, which is pretty annoying....