Windows 10: So yesterday my pc automatically turned off wifi and wont let me turn it back on. Help?

Discus and support So yesterday my pc automatically turned off wifi and wont let me turn it back on. Help? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/I_need_friends69 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/I_need_friends69, Jan 28, 2020.

1. So yesterday my pc automatically turned off wifi and wont let me turn it back on. Help?

/u/I_need_friends69, Jan 28, 2020

2. Wifi turns off automatically when a device is connected to my hotspot

Whenever a device is connected to my hotspot the wifi is turning off automatically thereby stopping the hotspot.

To turn the Windows 10 hotspot on, in first step I have turned on the Wireless Network Connection as shown in the below image.

So yesterday my pc automatically turned off wifi and wont let me turn it back on. Help? [​IMG]

After that I did following steps in Command Prompt(Admin) for hotspot
    1. netsh wlan set hostednetwork mode=allow ssid=MyWiFi key=mypassword
    2. netsh wlan start hostednetwork

In netsh wlan show hostednetwork command, it shows the hotspot had started successfully as shown in the below image.

So yesterday my pc automatically turned off wifi and wont let me turn it back on. Help? [​IMG]

But whenever a device is connected to this hotspot the wifi is turning off automatically thereby stopping the hotspot.

I have unchecked the Power management option i.e, Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power.
    All driver are updated to the latest versions.

Please help

luck pradeep, Jan 28, 2020
  3. WiFi driver issue, Wont turn on

I'm trying to use the suggestions and my Toshiba wifi button still won't turn on.

Mauricio38, Jan 28, 2020
  4. jjwardy Win User

So yesterday my pc automatically turned off wifi and wont let me turn it back on. Help?

WiFi driver issue, Wont turn on

I don't really know how to say this but my wifi wont turn on, when I diagnose the driver it says I need to turn the wifi button thing on but this laptop doesn't have one so how do I enable wifi without the button

jjwardy, Jan 28, 2020
Thema:

So yesterday my pc automatically turned off wifi and wont let me turn it back on. Help?

1. So yesterday my pc automatically turned off wifi and wont let me turn it back on. Help? - Similar Threads - yesterday automatically turned

2. Wifi Automatically Turns off

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi Automatically Turns off: Hi,I am facing this problem since 1-2 months.When the computer goes to sleeps,it's Wifi turns off.Everytime I need to manually turn it on.I then browsed and found that I need to go to Device Manager and check the Properties and all.I did as written.Though it did solve the...
  3. Pain, it wont let me turn it off

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Pain, it wont let me turn it off: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Tailsthedool81 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lreevb/pain_it_wont_let_me_turn_it_off/
  4. Wifi turns off automatically.

Wifi turns off automatically.: Hi, my wifi turns off automatically after 2 second. Airplane mode is greyed out. I purchased external wifi adapter , still wifi is turning off after 2 second. Can anyone help me . Thanks in advance....
  5. Laptop WiFi just turned off, will not let me turn it back on, says no WiFi networks found

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Laptop WiFi just turned off, will not let me turn it back on, says no WiFi networks found: Hello. Thanks very much in advance to anyone willing and able to help with this. This is similar to an issue I had a couple months ago. Everything has been working fine, no issues, then this happened a couple days ago. So a couple days ago I went to log in to my WiFi - I...
  6. wifi turns off automatically

wifi turns off automatically: My laptop wifi automatically turns off whenever any system work is being done such as turning on the blue-tooth connection or installing a virtual OS box. Is it any fault of the software or should I check up on my laptop hardwares?...
  7. WiFi Turned off - can't turn it back on

WiFi Turned off - can't turn it back on: I've been on the forums trying to find a way to fix this issue. Windows 10 updated on October 22. My wifi disabled on the same day (adapter is a Centrino n-6205). All attempts to get the wifi to turn on were stymied. I thought perhaps windows 7 still loaded might be causing...
  8. Windows update keeps turning back on automatically and now it wont let me turn it off anymore.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows update keeps turning back on automatically and now it wont let me turn it off anymore.: Earlier i used to close windows update by going into Services and then stopping windows update then disabling it. But for some reasons it started back on automatically after some time. Its like it doesn't matter to them if you're admin or not, disabling wont work, so I had to...
  9. WiFi turning off automatically

WiFi turning off automatically: I'm using Windows 10 Pro. My laptop computer was working fine and then one day it wouldn't connect to the internet using WiFi (I got the little red stop sign with an X in it)? It says I'm not connected to the internet and that my WiFi is turned off. When I go to Network and...
  10. WiFi on laptop is permanently turned off and wont turn back on.

WiFi on laptop is permanently turned off and wont turn back on.: In network setting my network status just has a blank line with dotted lines in between. And there is no wifi button to click on the left side of the page. Also under the settings page in airplane mode the airplane mode toggle switch is locked in the on position. I have...