Windows 10: So you're tellin me that you need that much storage? Because my other laptop with 32GB...

Discus and support So you're tellin me that you need that much storage? Because my other laptop with 32GB... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/etewete115 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/igeizt/so_youre_tellin_me_that_you_need_that_much/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/etewete115, Aug 25, 2020.

1. So you're tellin me that you need that much storage? Because my other laptop with 32GB...

/u/etewete115, Aug 25, 2020
  2. garden54 Win User

WINDOWS 10 UPDATES WITH LIMITED LAPTOP STORAGE

I have a Laptop with limited storage and cannot download the latest Windows 10 upgrade after cleaning out as much as possible I have been told I can somehow format the microSD 32gb card that is in
    the laptop and THEN download the Windows 10 newest version. Anyone have the steps to get this accomplished?

garden54, Aug 25, 2020
  3. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Aug 25, 2020
  4. So you're tellin me that you need that much storage? Because my other laptop with 32GB...

I can't find about 32GB of storage in File Explorer.

My laptop has 64GB of storage. I can account for about 24GB. File Explorer only shows that I have only 8GB free. Where is the other 32GB of storage?

LarryTruesdell, Aug 25, 2020
Thema:

So you're tellin me that you need that much storage? Because my other laptop with 32GB...

1. So you're tellin me that you need that much storage? Because my other laptop with 32GB... - Similar Threads - you're tellin need

2. My PC storage is 32GB what os is best for me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC storage is 32GB what os is best for me: Hi i have a evoo pc and it's 32gb in storage and it's runing windows 10 64bit i get alerts all the time on low storage when i haven't installed any software yet can anyone help me out...
  3. My PC storage is 32GB what os is best for me

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My PC storage is 32GB what os is best for me: Hi i have a evoo pc and it's 32gb in storage and it's runing windows 10 64bit i get alerts all the time on low storage when i haven't installed any software yet can anyone help me out...
  4. My PC storage is 32GB what os is best for me

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. So i need help with my other laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    So i need help with my other laptop: I tried restarting this junk and everything oh i made a new account btw it keeps sayingThe User Profile service service failed to sign-in User profile cannot be loaded.PLS HELP IM SCARED!!!!!!!!!...
  6. "Because you're accessing sensetive info, you need to verify your password."

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Because you're accessing sensetive info, you need to verify your password.": Ok, how can I stop this appearing?It's already annoying.Do you want to watch a meme? Nope, it's sensetive. Do you download and watch some gameplay? Guess what, it's sensetive.Do you want to shitpost with cursed images? Well jokes on you, IT'S TOO SENSETIVE!I have verified my...
  7. "Because you're accessing sensetive info, you need to verify your password."

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Because you're accessing sensetive info, you need to verify your password.": Ok, how can I stop this appearing?It's already annoying.Do you want to watch a meme? Nope, it's sensetive. Do you download and watch some gameplay? Guess what, it's sensetive.Do you want to shitpost with cursed images? Well jokes on you, IT'S TOO SENSETIVE!I have verified my...
  8. "Because you're accessing sensetive info, you need to verify your password."

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  9. "Because you're accessing sensitive info, you need to verify your password"

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    "Because you're accessing sensitive info, you need to verify your password": Hello, recently when I try opening a Windows 10 app like Groove Music, Movies, or Photos, a popup will always appear asking me to enter my Microsoft account password even though I chose to keep the account as a local account to avoid this type of issues, after entering the...
  10. Because you're accessing sensitive info, you need to verify....etc

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Because you're accessing sensitive info, you need to verify....etc: So, all of a sudden a pop-up shows up: [img] I checked the event log. FWIW it goes like this: 1. Source: Microsoft-Windows-HelloForBusiness: The Microsoft Passport service started successfully. 2. Source: Microsoft-Windows-HelloForBusiness: The Microsoft Passport...