Windows 10: Soda pdf app uninstalled, but lingers on

Discus and support Soda pdf app uninstalled, but lingers on in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I uninstalled it with vs Revo with some difficulty, but evidence of it still shows. I've forgotten how to remove it from here, see pic. *Redface help!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by chipwood, Apr 28, 2019.

1. chipwood Win User

Soda pdf app uninstalled, but lingers on

I uninstalled it with vs Revo with some difficulty, but evidence of it still shows. I've forgotten how to remove it from here, see pic. *Redface help!

Soda pdf app uninstalled, but lingers on [​IMG]

:)

chipwood, Apr 28, 2019
  2. Don Varnau, Apr 28, 2019
  3. Archer-66 Win User
    Uninstall Soda PDF

How do I uninstall Soda PDF. All normal efforts have failed so far.

* Moved from Community Participation Center

Archer-66, Apr 28, 2019
  4. Soda pdf app uninstalled, but lingers on

Soda PDF

Soda PDF will not uninstall. What can I do?

VesicantPage860, Apr 28, 2019
Thema:

Soda pdf app uninstalled, but lingers on

1. Soda pdf app uninstalled, but lingers on - Similar Threads - Soda pdf app

2. Free Soda PDF lock up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Free Soda PDF lock up: I have been using the free version of Soda PDF for quite a while. Recently I have a problem in which Soda PDF will start a let me scan something into a PDF but then it locks up and I have to use task manager to exit it. This has never been a problem before. I know I have had...
  3. Free Soda PDF lock up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Free Soda PDF lock up: I have been using the free version of Soda PDF for quite a while. Recently I have a problem in which Soda PDF will start a let me scan something into a PDF but then it locks up and I have to use task manager to exit it. This has never been a problem before. I know I have had...
  4. Soda PDF popup removal

in Windows 10 Customization
    Soda PDF popup removal: I have tried everything to make the popups for Sodapdf stop in Chrome Windows 10. I don't have the software, I never downloaded anything that I know of. I've tried blocking in Chrome settings, I've tried searching in Control Panel and Task Manager. I am just baffled. Please...
  5. How to uninstall soda pdf LULU windows 10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to uninstall soda pdf LULU windows 10: I've really tried to remove this programme from my laptop but the uninstall function wont work and it has made my laptop work a little weird. Can you help me with simple and easy to follow step on how to remove this programme asap please?!...
  6. Soda pdf app uninstalled, but lingers on

in Windows 10 Support
    Soda pdf app uninstalled, but lingers on: I uninstalled it with vs Revo with some difficulty, but evidence of it still shows. I've forgotten how to remove it from here, see pic. *Redface help! [img] 131650
  7. Soda PDF

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Soda PDF: Soda PDF will not uninstall. What can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/soda-pdf/a9d5a6bc-1d3a-45dc-a548-79d76001e193
  8. Soda PDF Lulu

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Soda PDF Lulu: How can I unistall this program? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/soda-pdf-lulu/d80596b1-02f8-4b30-bbd3-17bc3d482ce1
  9. SODA PDF

SODA PDF: For some reason, I am encountering issues with SODA PDF program it has been acting up all of a sudden (I installed the SODA PDF 10 Premium + OCR program awhile ago). I have to restart my desktop computer every time I want to convert a PDF file to an image. I ran the...
  10. Soda PDF program

Soda PDF program: I keep getting pop ups telling me to install Soda PDF. How can I stop these pop ups, as I do not need to install this program. I sent an e-mail to them, but did not get a reply. It is getting a bit annoying. This looks like a great program if you are in the need for...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant remove Soda PDF plugin

2. uninstalled soda windows 10 but still have traces