Windows 10: Soda PDF

Discus and support Soda PDF in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Soda PDF will not uninstall. What can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/soda-pdf/a9d5a6bc-1d3a-45dc-a548-79d76001e193 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by VesicantPage860, Jan 26, 2019.

1. Soda PDF

Soda PDF will not uninstall. What can I do?

:)

VesicantPage860, Jan 26, 2019

2. SODA PDF

For some reason, I am encountering issues with SODA PDF program it has been acting up all of a sudden (I installed the SODA PDF 10 Premium + OCR program awhile ago). I have to restart my desktop computer every time I want to convert a PDF file to an
    image. I ran the compatibility test and it shows that it is compatible with Windows 8 - I have Windows 10. Now I'm having issues with converting to an image file. How do I fix? Thank You.

Diana Morgan, Jan 26, 2019
  3. RustiJ Win User
    How to uninstall soda pdf (LULU) win 10

I found a way to uninstall Soda PDF from my computer without too much trouble. I am running Windows 10 with Soda PDF v9.

I found the Soda PDF installation files located in: "C:\ProgramData\Soda PDF Desktop\Installation" & there were 12 .MSI files that I used to uninstall the software:
    Soda PDF 30e6c34e-b99b-4dd8-a77b-dfc0e21dc189.jpg

I then launched a Command Prompt (click Windows Start button, type cmd.exe, right-click cmd.exe, & click Run as Administrator).

I changed to the Soda PDF Installation directory (cd "C:\ProgramData\Soda PDF Desktop\Installation" & press enter)

I then entered the following command for each .MSI file above (your files may have different names and need to be entered accordingly: msiexec.exe /x "soda-desktop-(REMAINDER OF FILENAME).msi" & press enter. Click Yes to uninstall the product & follow the
    prompts. Some of the files stated "This action is only valid for products that are currently installed". This just means that particular module was not installed. Continue to the next .MSI file.

Soda PDF c0c4b2bb-653f-4965-a2c7-3e5bd0afe4e7.jpg

The last file in the above list stated it needed to close/re-open Windows Explorer so I chose the automatic option & clicked ok/continue.

Once I uninstalled all the 12 .MSI files I closed the Command Prompt & deleted the Soda PDF installation folder "C:\ProgramData\Soda PDF Desktop"

I then rebooted the computer & no more Soda PDF.

I hope this helps others as it worked great for me and took less than 5 minutes! Be careful & use at your own risk...

RustiJ, Jan 26, 2019
  4. Soda PDF

Don Varnau, Jan 26, 2019
Thema:

Soda PDF

1. Soda PDF - Similar Threads - Soda PDF

2. Free Soda PDF lock up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Free Soda PDF lock up: I have been using the free version of Soda PDF for quite a while. Recently I have a problem in which Soda PDF will start a let me scan something into a PDF but then it locks up and I have to use task manager to exit it. This has never been a problem before. I know I have had...
  3. Free Soda PDF lock up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Free Soda PDF lock up: I have been using the free version of Soda PDF for quite a while. Recently I have a problem in which Soda PDF will start a let me scan something into a PDF but then it locks up and I have to use task manager to exit it. This has never been a problem before. I know I have had...
  4. Free Soda PDF lock up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. How do I remove Soda PDF converter from my Computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I remove Soda PDF converter from my Computer?: How do I remove Soda desktop 14PDF converter from my Computer?It shows up on the start menu but when I select to uninstall it from there, the program won't show up in the prgrams and features window nor in the device setting. It just downloaded itself and now I can't get rid...
  6. How do I remove Soda PDF converter from my Computer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I remove Soda PDF converter from my Computer?: How do I remove Soda desktop 14PDF converter from my Computer?It shows up on the start menu but when I select to uninstall it from there, the program won't show up in the prgrams and features window nor in the device setting. It just downloaded itself and now I can't get rid...
  7. How do I remove Soda PDF converter from my Computer?

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. How do I remove Soda PDF converter

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I remove Soda PDF converter: How do I remove Soda PDF converter from my computer? It is hidden and I can't seem to find it to uninstall it. Thanks! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-soda-pdf-converter/7c0417e8-c38e-4298-86ae-37f12ef36a26
  9. Soda PDF popup removal

in Windows 10 Customization
    Soda PDF popup removal: I have tried everything to make the popups for Sodapdf stop in Chrome Windows 10. I don't have the software, I never downloaded anything that I know of. I've tried blocking in Chrome settings, I've tried searching in Control Panel and Task Manager. I am just baffled. Please...
  10. How to uninstall soda pdf LULU windows 10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to uninstall soda pdf LULU windows 10: I've really tried to remove this programme from my laptop but the uninstall function wont work and it has made my laptop work a little weird. Can you help me with simple and easy to follow step on how to remove this programme asap please?!...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. soda pdf

2. run windows 10 Soda PDF v9

3. Soda PDF Premium OCR Installation

4. Cant close Soda Destop 10 Premium with using task manager,
  5. soda pdf 10premium,
  6. how do i stop soda pdf anywhere pop ups,
  7. softpdf,
  8. can you share your program account of soda pdf