Windows 10: Soda Suckith

Discus and support Soda Suckith in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I want Soda off my Desktop all together. I have followed the forum's advise w/o success. Please help ...... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by PaulDowdican, Dec 1, 2020.

1. Soda Suckith

I want Soda off my Desktop all together.

I have followed the forum's advise w/o success.

Please help ...

:)

PaulDowdican, Dec 1, 2020
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

candy crush soda will not open

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand that you are unable to play Candy Crush Soda Saga. However, we would like to know the details requested below:

• Do you receive any error message/code?
    • Which build version of Windows 10 is installed on the computer? To check type:
      winver in the search bar on the Taskbar and hit
      Enter.

We would suggest you to refer the troubleshooting steps mentioned in the article

Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store
    and see if that helps.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Dec 1, 2020
  3. candy crush soda i

I have the Lumia 830. Every time I try to download candy crush soda it comes up with an error halfway into the download yet I had no problems downloading or playing the original candy crush saga supper annoyed. Any suggestions?

erykavanmoerkerque, Dec 1, 2020
  4. Soda Suckith

candy crush soda its not working

Hi Venessa,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. I regret the inconvenience caused to you. Let me help you.

Please share the details.

• What is the status when you click on Candy Crush Soda?

• Do you see any error code or error message on the screen?

• Since when did the issue started appearing?

• Have you checked with any other application or game? Was it forcing the system to shut down?

• Have you made any changes in settings prior to the issue?

As a work around, I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall Candy Crush and check if it resolves the issue.

Please reply with the details and updated status of the issue. We will be happy to assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Aswin_Anand, Dec 1, 2020
Thema:

Soda Suckith

1. Soda Suckith - Similar Threads - Soda Suckith

2. Free Soda PDF lock up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Free Soda PDF lock up: I have been using the free version of Soda PDF for quite a while. Recently I have a problem in which Soda PDF will start a let me scan something into a PDF but then it locks up and I have to use task manager to exit it. This has never been a problem before. I know I have had...
  3. Free Soda PDF lock up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Free Soda PDF lock up: I have been using the free version of Soda PDF for quite a while. Recently I have a problem in which Soda PDF will start a let me scan something into a PDF but then it locks up and I have to use task manager to exit it. This has never been a problem before. I know I have had...
  4. Free Soda PDF lock up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Why my candy crush soda cannot open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why my candy crush soda cannot open: When i open the candy crush soda apps, it's open black window few second and it dissaper the windows. I deleted the apps and reinstall, it still like the same....
  6. Why my candy crush soda cannot open

Why my candy crush soda cannot open: When i open the candy crush soda apps, it's open black window few second and it dissaper the windows. I deleted the apps and reinstall, it still like the same....
  7. How do I remove Soda PDF converter from my Computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I remove Soda PDF converter from my Computer?: How do I remove Soda desktop 14PDF converter from my Computer?It shows up on the start menu but when I select to uninstall it from there, the program won't show up in the prgrams and features window nor in the device setting. It just downloaded itself and now I can't get rid...
  8. How do I remove Soda PDF converter from my Computer?

How do I remove Soda PDF converter from my Computer?: How do I remove Soda desktop 14PDF converter from my Computer?It shows up on the start menu but when I select to uninstall it from there, the program won't show up in the prgrams and features window nor in the device setting. It just downloaded itself and now I can't get rid...
  9. How do I remove Soda PDF converter from my Computer?

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. Candy Crush Soda Saga Won't Open.

Candy Crush Soda Saga Won't Open.: Downloaded from Microsoft store. Download goes fine, but it won't open. Shows on start menu. Have tried correcting it thru firewall, used reset, ect. Most I get is a quick flash of the outline. Suggestions. Thx...