Windows 10: soemtimes when i clip soemthing it just shows one standstill image but the audio is still...

Discus and support soemtimes when i clip soemthing it just shows one standstill image but the audio is still... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/JumpingRaptor [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/JumpingRaptor, Jul 23, 2020.

1. soemtimes when i clip soemthing it just shows one standstill image but the audio is still...

/u/JumpingRaptor, Jul 23, 2020

2. how do I clip out a section of an audio file using movie maker

Hi Charles,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums. I would suggest you to follow below steps to clip out,

1. Click on Start Menu, go to
      All programs and scroll up and click on Windows Movie Maker.
    2. Click on the Import media button, located along the toolbar.
    3. Browse and select the audio file.
    4. Select the play button.
    5. Click on the split icon located beneath Windows media player at the point in which you want to begin clipping the sound.
    6. Try playing the clipped track, if you intend to clip further. Select split when you reach the desired stopping point within the track.
    7. This will create a new track, titled Name of Song (2).

Hope it helps

Manjunath H

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Manjunath_H, Jul 30, 2020
  3. Add Fade Audio Effects In Video Clips.

Hi Gustav,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

If you are using Microsoft Photos application to fade the audio, then there is no feature in Photos application to fade the audio; however, you can fade the audio by using Microsoft PowerPoint Application. Follow the below steps to fade the audio that you
    want using Microsoft Photos application.

Step 1: Click on the Start Menu and search for
    Microsoft PowerPoint and hit Enter to launch
    PowerPoint
    application.

Step 2: Then, click on Insert > Audio > You can add the audio file as well as directly record an audio file.

Step 3: Click on the Audio and click on
    Playback
    tab beside to Format tab.

Step 4: Then, you will see the Fade In and
    Fade Out
    options.

Fade In: Adds a timed fade effect at the beginning of the audio clip. Within the Fade In box, directly enter the exact number of seconds you want the clip to fade in.

Fade Out: Adds a timed fade effect at the end of the audio clip. Within the Fade Out box, directly enter the exact number of seconds you want the clip to fade out.

The option for fading the audio in Photos Application is a great idea, so I suggest you to post your feedback for the same in

Feedback Hub

Hope it helps.

If my answer has helped, then please upvote or mark as an answer.

Shafeeq_Khan, Jul 30, 2020
  4. soemtimes when i clip soemthing it just shows one standstill image but the audio is still...

Still not working

Hi Brink,

I am a Systems Engineer (entry-Level) and I am having this issue. I have followed all the steps that were listed, even created a new user account. This is for a customer. When I followed the steps, before creating a new user, i kept changing the path to point to the correct place. The second time, and following, I ended up getting the 2 SID's, one with the .bak. Followed the steps to delete the regular one and rename the .bak. restarted and still signs in as a temp profile. So I ended up cfreating a new user and still get the same Temp profile issue. Could you suggest something? Thanks.

deadlyspider, Jul 30, 2020
Thema:

soemtimes when i clip soemthing it just shows one standstill image but the audio is still...

1. soemtimes when i clip soemthing it just shows one standstill image but the audio is still... - Similar Threads - soemtimes clip soemthing

2. BSOD Problem when Playing External Audio Clip?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Problem when Playing External Audio Clip?: You see, I've been getting quite a rare problem with my laptop. Occasionally, when I happen to play audio specifically an external/downloaded audio file, the laptop would just go into panic and play the BSOD.The BSOD is a bit sketchy in itself, and also quite scary...
  3. BSOD Problem when Playing External Audio Clip?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD Problem when Playing External Audio Clip?: You see, I've been getting quite a rare problem with my laptop. Occasionally, when I happen to play audio specifically an external/downloaded audio file, the laptop would just go into panic and play the BSOD.The BSOD is a bit sketchy in itself, and also quite scary...
  4. Achievement Notification not Showing but there is still Audio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Achievement Notification not Showing but there is still Audio: HiI ran into a problem recently where the little notification popup for achievements randomly stopped showing. Normally when I get an achievement, there will be a Console Companion notification that pops up in the bottom right of my monitor screen on Windows along with the...
  5. Bluetooth audio crackling/clipping

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth audio crackling/clipping: ear community, I have a HP Pavilion Desktop TP01-0317ng with a Realtek RTL8821CE WiFi/Bluetooth card inside. The OS of choice is Windows 10 Home 64-bit 20H2, fully updated. Ever since I bought this computer a few months ago I have the following issue: Music over Bluetooth...
  6. Bluetooth audio clipping

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth audio clipping: Hello, I've been having this weird Bluetooth audio problem ever since I have bought this new HP Pavilion desktop and I cannot figure out its cause. Sound coming from Bluetooth audio is clipped. Basically it sounds like you'd push the volume of an amp too high and the...
  7. Trial Version Audio clip

Trial Version Audio clip: Whenever I try and play audio that is quiet, or silent, my computer just repeats "trial version" in a woman's voice every couple of seconds until the clip ends. It has only happened on the voice recorder app and on Chaturbate so far. Thank you in advance!...
  8. Why does this happen? I have perfect audio of the clip I tried to record but the clip...

Why does this happen? I have perfect audio of the clip I tried to record but the clip...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/peakforyoulol [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/h88l5s/why_does_this_happen_i_have_perfect_audio_of_the/
  9. Deleted images still showing up when using the Microsoft Photos app!

Deleted images still showing up when using the Microsoft Photos app!: Hi forum, I want to switch to Microsoft Photos app (from "Windows Photo Viewer") but I have two problem(s) with Photos app: 1- When I am browsing my photos (from a folder contains just image file types like JPG, PNG, ...) and delete one of them in Photos app, after deleting...
  10. Microsoft photos just opens one image

Microsoft photos just opens one image: Hello! I have an interesting bug, it's not a dealbreaker but it can be anoying sometimes. So when I open a picture with the microsoft photos app (from explorer) sometimes only one picture opens and I can't see the next ones. So it looks like if I just have that one image in...