Windows 10: SoftOrbits Icon Maker [for PC] - free sharewareonsale.com

Discus and support SoftOrbits Icon Maker [for PC] - free sharewareonsale.com in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; SoftOrbits Icon Maker [for PC] Sale ends in 6 days 5 hours Make great application icons and banners with SoftOrbits Icon Maker. Even if you cant... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Ztruker, Aug 31, 2020.

1. Ztruker Win User

SoftOrbits Icon Maker [for PC] - free sharewareonsale.com

SoftOrbits Icon Maker [for PC]

Sale ends in 6 days 5 hours

Make great application icons and banners with SoftOrbits Icon Maker. Even if you cant draw, the tool will help you produce great looking icons, cursors and banners out of any picture.

Key Features:

• Comprehensive icon editing;
    • Automatic icon generation;
    • Animated icons and Cursors;
    • Create and edit animated GIFs and banners;
    • Import icon libraries from ICL, DLL and EXE.

When you download the app, you will be given a uniquer sharewareonsale.com key to register with.

I installed it but haven't tried it yet.

:)

Ztruker, Aug 31, 2020
  2. AndreePin Win User

Windows Movie Maker

Hi,

To get a better grasp of your Windows Movie Maker's issue, kindly provide the following:

• The version of your Windows Movie Maker.
    • Troubleshooting steps already provided.
    In the meantime, if you have purchased or downloaded the said app from our Windows Store, I suggest that you try and run our troubleshooter by clicking this
    link.

I'll keep an eye out for your reply.

AndreePin, Aug 31, 2020
  3. Arul_D Win User
    Windows Movie Maker not recognizing .avi files

Hi Matthew,

Welcome to the Microsoft Community.

We would suggest you to repair the Windows Live Movie Maker and check.

Follow the below steps to repair Windows Live Movie Maker.

• Type appwiz.cpl in the search box and hit Enter.
    • Right click Windows Essentials 2012 and select repair.
    Hope this information helps.

Arul_D, Aug 31, 2020
  4. SoftOrbits Icon Maker [for PC] - free sharewareonsale.com

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Aug 31, 2020
Thema:

SoftOrbits Icon Maker [for PC] - free sharewareonsale.com

1. SoftOrbits Icon Maker [for PC] - free sharewareonsale.com - Similar Threads - SoftOrbits Icon Maker

2. Free Slideshow Maker & Video Editor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Free Slideshow Maker & Video Editor: I purchased this today Free Slideshow Maker & Video Editor but cannot unlock. Help please when I click on premium it just returns to home screen yet it tells me I have purchasedCheersDale...
  3. Free Slideshow Maker & Video Editor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Free Slideshow Maker & Video Editor: I purchased this today Free Slideshow Maker & Video Editor but cannot unlock. Help please when I click on premium it just returns to home screen yet it tells me I have purchasedCheersDale...
  4. Free Icons?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Free Icons?: I am just wondering if anyone might know a good website to download free, specialty icons for Windows 11. I would rather have a recommendation from a windows person rather than just trying to find a website by surfing the net.Thanks,Yok33*Moved from feedback....
  5. Free Icons?

Free Icons?: I am just wondering if anyone might know a good website to download free, specialty icons for Windows 11. I would rather have a recommendation from a windows person rather than just trying to find a website by surfing the net.Thanks,Yok33*Moved from feedback....
  6. Uninstalling Soft Maker Free Office: No way

Uninstalling Soft Maker Free Office: No way: In the 7 forumWierdly unable to uninstall SoftMaker Free Office Solved - Windows 7 Help Forums the same problem was experienced. However, using Revo Portable, I cannot locate the advanced option recommended, Can anyone help me, please? 20 HS2 179541
  7. Uninstalling Soft Maker Free Office: No way

in Windows 10 Support
    Uninstalling Soft Maker Free Office: No way: In the 7 forumWierdly unable to uninstall SoftMaker Free Office Solved - Windows 7 Help Forums the same problem was experienced. However, using Revo Portable, I cannot locate the advanced option recommended, Can anyone help me, please? 20 HS2 179541
  8. Good free Music Maker?

Good free Music Maker?: Halo, I wanted to try something new, and decided to do something with music, e.g. making my own soundtracks etc. Examples: Main Menu Music from a game, or simply soundtracks. Do you know of such a program? (Windows 10) Thanks in advance. Guter kostenlose Music Maker?
  9. AOMEI Backupper Professional - free from SharewareonSale

AOMEI Backupper Professional - free from SharewareonSale: https://sharewareonsale.com/ - for 1 day 22hrs from 28/3/19 129749
  10. Free Windows 8 to Windows 10 Upgrade Useless, PC Makers...

in Windows 10 News
    Free Windows 8 to Windows 10 Upgrade Useless, PC Makers...: Windows 10 Preview is already here and all eyes are on the feature lineup that's going to be improved with every new testing builds release, but also on pricing details that could be unveiled by Microsoft at a later time. Even though Microsoft hasn't talked about the price...