Windows 10: software 365

Discus and support software 365 in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello: Some time ago I purchased software 365 but up till this date haven't received it. My credit card charged December 1, 2020, in the amount of... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Dr. ChrisInyang, Dec 21, 2020.

1. software 365

Hello:

Some time ago I purchased software 365 but up till this date haven't received it. My credit card charged December 1, 2020, in the amount of $107.99. Can someone please look into this issue and I want a money refund?

Thanks

Chris Inyang

:)

Dr. ChrisInyang, Dec 21, 2020

2. Cortana & Office 365 Integration

We are trying to integrate Cortana with our Office 365 subscription, but it never works. Here are the steps we have done:

• Turned on Cortona in the Office 365 Admin portal
    • We are using Windows 10 1703 – connected Office 365 service to Cortana
    Did the same on windows 10 mobile with no luck, Cortana says its connected to Office 365, but sees no data and we are getting zero errors

We went rough office 365 support first and tried all fo their suggestions, they kicked us over to Windows support which is currently closed.

We are on v1703 with all updates in place, it does not work on Windows 10 desktop or mobile

any ideas? I can give you all steps 365 support had us run through if that will be helpful

Thank you

Doug

Douglas Clelland, Dec 21, 2020
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Dec 21, 2020
  4. software 365

Office 365 activation error after big Win 10 update

We appreciate your response, Keith. We suggest that you update Office 365 and see if it'll make a difference. You can simply do it by opening any Office 365 applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint). Here are the steps on how to do so:

• Open Office app, then click on File.
    • Look for Account, then click on Update.
    • Once done, restart your computer.

We're looking forward to your feedback.

Carlos Tin, Dec 21, 2020
Thema:

software 365

1. software 365 - Similar Threads - software 365

2. Scanning Software for Fujitsu Scanner

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Scanning Software for Fujitsu Scanner: Hi We have a Fujisu Fi-7160 that we use to scan hundreds of documents with barcodes onto a transport system - we then scan all the documents as 1 pdf via our main printer in the office so that we can save the documents without having the keep the physical documents - Is...
  3. What is trustworthy software to protects your PC and its free/paid verison

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is trustworthy software to protects your PC and its free/paid verison: What type software you guys used to protect/boost your PC performance by like updating drivers and remove junk files and protect from not to get your info leaked...
  4. What is trustworthy software to protects your PC and its free/paid verison

What is trustworthy software to protects your PC and its free/paid verison: What type software you guys used to protect/boost your PC performance by like updating drivers and remove junk files and protect from not to get your info leaked...
  5. How do I keep the keyboard language, but remove windows software language localization?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I keep the keyboard language, but remove windows software language localization?: I need Estonian ET keyboard, time and date things in my work. However, installing language pack to get the keyboard option made all default apps to display in Estonian. I absolutely do not want this, and rather keep them in English.How to do that?...
  6. How do I keep the keyboard language, but remove windows software language localization?

How do I keep the keyboard language, but remove windows software language localization?: I need Estonian ET keyboard, time and date things in my work. However, installing language pack to get the keyboard option made all default apps to display in Estonian. I absolutely do not want this, and rather keep them in English.How to do that?...
  7. How can I completely remove folders left behind from 365 trial software?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I completely remove folders left behind from 365 trial software?: I am looking for a resolution that will completely remove all traces trial software from my PC. Was not aware the PC was coming with trial programs. Got a prompt to finish setting up new PC and did not realize until too late the program was installing the MS Office 365 trial...
  8. How can I completely remove folders left behind from 365 trial software?

How can I completely remove folders left behind from 365 trial software?: I am looking for a resolution that will completely remove all traces trial software from my PC. Was not aware the PC was coming with trial programs. Got a prompt to finish setting up new PC and did not realize until too late the program was installing the MS Office 365 trial...
  9. why is my hello pin not working when i try to login to my microsoft 365 software on my desktop

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    why is my hello pin not working when i try to login to my microsoft 365 software on my desktop: why is my hello pin not working when i try to login to my microsoft 365 software on my desktop but i login into my computer with my pin i have even changed my pin and it still dose not work why can you not over ride the pin with you password should be the may way you login to...
  10. office 365 software

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    office 365 software: Two months ago I purchased Office 365 for my work and a seperate copy for my home and I have still not been able to use them. Although I am told they are installed every time I try to use them I get error "This operating system is not configured to use this application"...