Windows 10: Software Center and Windows Update

Discus and support Software Center and Windows Update in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello, 1) What is the difference between Software Center and Windows Update ? 2) Can use these two simultaneously? 171444 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by hehe001, Dec 31, 2020.

1. hehe001 Win User

Software Center and Windows Update

Hello,
    1) What is the difference between Software Center and Windows Update ?
    2) Can use these two simultaneously?

:)

hehe001, Dec 31, 2020

2. Microsoft Download Center Updates

Quite a few new downloads popped up today on the Microsoft Download Center. Here's a list:
    * Windows Media Center Software Development Kit
    * Windows CE 5.0 Networked Media Device Feature Pack Monthly Update (July 2007)
    * Microsoft Forefront Server Security for SharePoint 10.x Management Pack for Operations Manager 2007
    * Microsoft Server Network Load Balancing Management Pack for Operations Manager 2007
    * Microsoft Identity Integration Server 2003 Management Pack for Operations Manager 2007
    * Microsoft Office Project Server 2007 Management Pack for Operations Manager 2007
    * Windows Embedded CE 6.0 Monthly Update (July 2007)
    * Microsoft Forefront Server Security for Exchange 10.0 Management Pack for Operations Manager 2007
    * Windows CE .NET 4.2 Platform Builder Monthly Update (July 2007)

MS Download Center

HellasVagabond, Dec 31, 2020
  3. Law-II Win User
    Windows Media Center Live TV Help

Hi

go here - Hauppauge | Page Not Found select "Windows Media Center install" tab

look at - Setting up your TV tuner in Windows 7 Media Center - select download (will open a pdf with screen by screen instructions)
    "Download
    Here is a screen by screen view of the setup of Windows Media Center. It was based on the WinTV-HVR-1600, but the setup with other WinTV-HVR products will be similar."

Follow the guide stage by stage

let the TPU community know at what "step" Media Center gets stuck at Example: step 1, step 2

nb: It may be to do with your zip code and or post code not being entered

In regard to your DVD Rom drive - go to -control panel/device manager/DVD/CD-ROM drives -make a note of the make and model number Example: Pioneer DVD-RW DVR-215D ATA Device - highlight the device you have installed -press right mouse button-select properties-details-property and select Install Date from the drop down list and let us know this.

atb (all the best)

Law-II

Law-II, Dec 31, 2020
  4. Software Center and Windows Update

xp media center ?

ok how do i do this so i dont screw this up. i almost need a step by step instructions in a way. i have never done this before.

amd64skater, Dec 31, 2020
Thema:

Software Center and Windows Update

1. Software Center and Windows Update - Similar Threads - Software Center Update

2. Cannot install Windows updates via Software Center - Error code on Software Center:...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot install Windows updates via Software Center - Error code on Software Center:...: Hi everyone, Thanks in advance. Somehow it is not possible to install 2 pending updates, getting the error code on Software Center: 0x80073701-2147010815.What I have done so far and some more information is below, it would be nice if you could share some ideas on how to solve...
  3. Cannot install Windows updates via Software Center - Error code on Software Center:...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot install Windows updates via Software Center - Error code on Software Center:...: Hi everyone, Thanks in advance. Somehow it is not possible to install 2 pending updates, getting the error code on Software Center: 0x80073701-2147010815.What I have done so far and some more information is below, it would be nice if you could share some ideas on how to solve...
  4. WINDOWS UPDATE FAILING TO INSTALL THROUGH SOFTWARE CENTER

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WINDOWS UPDATE FAILING TO INSTALL THROUGH SOFTWARE CENTER: I have an issue with Patching for a server that happens to be a DP all content is actually on the DP already in the content lab and as well so snaps are attached. having an issue installing patches so it starts downloading but failed. ccmcache folder does create a folder...
  5. WINDOWS UPDATE FAILING TO INSTALL THROUGH SOFTWARE CENTER

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WINDOWS UPDATE FAILING TO INSTALL THROUGH SOFTWARE CENTER: I have an issue with Patching for a server that happens to be a DP all content is actually on the DP already in the content lab and as well so snaps are attached. having an issue installing patches so it starts downloading but failed. ccmcache folder does create a folder...
  6. Software Center

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Software Center: Software Center is not on my computer. Where do I install it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/software-center/5111d89a-0317-4fb8-a54d-490948d5ad3b
  7. Windows 10 1909 Update - Software Center shows "Installing"

Windows 10 1909 Update - Software Center shows "Installing": Hi, I was trying to upgrade my windows 10 from 1803 to 1909 through Software Center. I tried two times, it is failed - now i cannot see "retry" option in my Software Center This is happening last 22 days.... I cannot cancel the installation also. Can I...
  8. Microsoft Software Center

Microsoft Software Center: I am having an issue with Software Center on my pc as it is not installed on my computer. I have looked all over and have tried following the steps on the Software Center guide but it still is not working....
  9. Media center software

Media center software: I did purchase windows media center software and installed on my xp version new gave new PC with windows 10 can I transfer to it media center software I already have purchase or need to buy new again ?...
  10. software center is missing on windows 10

software center is missing on windows 10: Dear All: This is the first time I hear about software center and have to use it for school VPN. But when I check my computer, I could not find the software center and it is missing. I searched a lot and the answers are not clear. is there any way that i can have software...