Windows 10: software center is missing on windows 10

Discus and support software center is missing on windows 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Dear All: This is the first time I hear about software center and have to use it for school VPN. But when I check my computer, I could not find the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by muhtarmurawut, Jul 6, 2020.

1. software center is missing on windows 10

Dear All:

This is the first time I hear about software center and have to use it for school VPN. But when I check my computer, I could not find the software center and it is missing. I searched a lot and the answers are not clear.

is there any way that i can have software center on my windows 10 computer? I am not computer science, thus, simple answers are better.

:)

muhtarmurawut, Jul 6, 2020
  2. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Jul 6, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 6, 2020
  4. Law-II Win User

software center is missing on windows 10

Windows Media Center Live TV Help

Hi

go here - Hauppauge | Page Not Found select "Windows Media Center install" tab

look at - Setting up your TV tuner in Windows 7 Media Center - select download (will open a pdf with screen by screen instructions)
    "Download
    Here is a screen by screen view of the setup of Windows Media Center. It was based on the WinTV-HVR-1600, but the setup with other WinTV-HVR products will be similar."

Follow the guide stage by stage

let the TPU community know at what "step" Media Center gets stuck at Example: step 1, step 2

nb: It may be to do with your zip code and or post code not being entered

In regard to your DVD Rom drive - go to -control panel/device manager/DVD/CD-ROM drives -make a note of the make and model number Example: Pioneer DVD-RW DVR-215D ATA Device - highlight the device you have installed -press right mouse button-select properties-details-property and select Install Date from the drop down list and let us know this.

atb (all the best)

Law-II

Law-II, Jul 6, 2020
Thema:

software center is missing on windows 10

1. software center is missing on windows 10 - Similar Threads - software center missing

2. Windows Security Center is missing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Security Center is missing.: Windows security center is missing from my PC. On clicking the "Open Windows Security" I see blank window.I ran sfc /scannow for possible disk errors as seen from online resolutions. It says:"Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files and successfully repaired them. For...
  3. Windows Security Center is missing.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Security Center is missing.: Windows security center is missing from my PC. On clicking the "Open Windows Security" I see blank window.I ran sfc /scannow for possible disk errors as seen from online resolutions. It says:"Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files and successfully repaired them. For...
  4. i'm missing windows security center /security center

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i'm missing windows security center /security center: i'm missing windows security center in services local and its shows windows security center services cant be started https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-missing-windows-security-center-security-center/562640a7-03f6-49c3-9c41-d35f9cafd777
  5. Software Center

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Software Center: Software Center is not on my computer. Where do I install it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/software-center/5111d89a-0317-4fb8-a54d-490948d5ad3b
  6. Microsoft Software Center

Microsoft Software Center: I am having an issue with Software Center on my pc as it is not installed on my computer. I have looked all over and have tried following the steps on the Software Center guide but it still is not working....
  7. Media center software

Media center software: I did purchase windows media center software and installed on my xp version new gave new PC with windows 10 can I transfer to it media center software I already have purchase or need to buy new again ?...
  8. Software Center and Windows Update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Software Center and Windows Update: Hello, 1) What is the difference between Software Center and Windows Update ? 2) Can use these two simultaneously? 171444
  9. Windows 10 Action Center is missing

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Action Center is missing: [ATTACH]If you find that your Action Center is missing from the Windows 10 Notification Area of the Taskar, then this post will show you how […] This article Windows 10 Action Center is missing first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  10. Software center not visible in Windows 10 home

in Windows 10 Customization
    Software center not visible in Windows 10 home: hi unable to find software center in Windows 10 Home edition on surface laptop2 . What could be the reasons ? Thx , CKPI https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/software-center-not-visible-in-windows-10-home/ea811e8f-7cd5-4b43-9aa2-4ad411da5488