Windows 10: Software center not visible in Windows 10 home

Discus and support Software center not visible in Windows 10 home in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; hi unable to find software center in Windows 10 Home edition on surface laptop2 . What could be the reasons ? Thx , CKPI... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by CKPI, Mar 10, 2019.

1. CKPI Win User

Software center not visible in Windows 10 home

hi

unable to find software center in Windows 10 Home edition on surface laptop2 . What could be the reasons ?

Thx , CKPI

:)

2. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Mar 10, 2019
  3. lorraine walsh, Mar 10, 2019
  4. Law-II Win User

Windows Media Center Live TV Help

Hi

go here - Hauppauge | Page Not Found select "Windows Media Center install" tab

look at - Setting up your TV tuner in Windows 7 Media Center - select download (will open a pdf with screen by screen instructions)
    "Download
    Here is a screen by screen view of the setup of Windows Media Center. It was based on the WinTV-HVR-1600, but the setup with other WinTV-HVR products will be similar."

Follow the guide stage by stage

let the TPU community know at what "step" Media Center gets stuck at Example: step 1, step 2

nb: It may be to do with your zip code and or post code not being entered

In regard to your DVD Rom drive - go to -control panel/device manager/DVD/CD-ROM drives -make a note of the make and model number Example: Pioneer DVD-RW DVR-215D ATA Device - highlight the device you have installed -press right mouse button-select properties-details-property and select Install Date from the drop down list and let us know this.

atb (all the best)

Law-II

Law-II, Mar 10, 2019
Thema:

1. Software center not visible in Windows 10 home - Similar Threads - Software center visible

2. Software Center

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Software Center: Software Center is not on my computer. Where do I install it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/software-center/5111d89a-0317-4fb8-a54d-490948d5ad3b
  3. Action center bar is not visible

in Windows 10 Customization
    Action center bar is not visible: For nearly 3 months my action center bar is not showing in the taskbar. I tried to on it in the settings but it is in on only and I couldn't on or off in the settings. It's like not for changing and in black color while other bars are in white and able to change tha settings....
  4. Microsoft Software Center

Microsoft Software Center: I am having an issue with Software Center on my pc as it is not installed on my computer. I have looked all over and have tried following the steps on the Software Center guide but it still is not working....
  5. Media center software

Media center software: I did purchase windows media center software and installed on my xp version new gave new PC with windows 10 can I transfer to it media center software I already have purchase or need to buy new again ?...
  6. Software Center and Windows Update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Software Center and Windows Update: Hello, 1) What is the difference between Software Center and Windows Update ? 2) Can use these two simultaneously? 171444
  7. My Home group not visible in my OPC communication software.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My Home group not visible in my OPC communication software.: Hi I am using windows 10 pro Version-1809, Actually i am trying OPC DA Communication in between two Windows PC, Both PC have Same OS mentioned above. I installed my OPC software on both software. I want to access my home group PCs from both PCs OPC software, But it...
  8. software center is missing on windows 10

software center is missing on windows 10: Dear All: This is the first time I hear about software center and have to use it for school VPN. But when I check my computer, I could not find the software center and it is missing. I searched a lot and the answers are not clear. is there any way that i can have software...
  9. Software shortcuts icons not visible

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Software shortcuts icons not visible: Hello. I'm using Windows 10 Home x64 version 1909 on my gaming laptop. When I installed Steam and many games, all of them have icons on shortcuts. But when I installed Windows 7's Move Maker and Bandicam both don't have their icons on shortcuts. Both programs were installed...
  10. Action Center Notifications Visible - Change in Windows 10 Mobile

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Action Center Notifications Visible - Change in Windows 10 Mobile: How to: Action Center Notifications Visible - Change in Windows 10 Mobile Change Number of Notifications Visible in Action Center on Windows 10 Mobile Phone [img] Information Windows 10 Mobile puts important notifications from your apps just a swipe away in action...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. software center windows 10 home

2. software center is not visible