Windows 10: Software Center

Discus and support Software Center in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Software Center is not on my computer. Where do I install it?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by KerrySpong, Aug 15, 2021.

1. Software Center

Software Center is not on my computer. Where do I install it?

:)

KerrySpong, Aug 15, 2021
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Aug 15, 2021
  3. JimMaaske Win User
    Uninstall button greyed out in software center for Power BI

I can't get software center to uninstall Power BI, or even to recognize that it has been uninstalled. The user had 3 listings for Power BI (possibly using multiple update versions) in Add/Remove programs, but uninstalling them from there did not change
    the status in software center. Uninstall button is still greyed out. As a coworker suggested, I ran the software inventory cycle in configuration manager, but this has not updated the status of the software in Software Center. Little help?

JimMaaske, Aug 15, 2021
  4. Xylee Del Win User

Software Center

Windows Mobile Device Center on Desk Top

Since you already tried the compatibility settings and other troubleshooting steps, we suggest that you uninstall the newest update to isolate the issue. Kindly follow the steps below:

• On the Search bar, type in Programs and Features and select the top most result.
    • On the left menu, select View installed updates.
    • Right click on the newest update and click Uninstall.

Monitor the Windows Mobile Device Center and see if there are any changes. If possible, try to reinstall the update and see if the Windows Mobile Device Center will still work.

Kindly get back to us with the results.

Xylee Del, Aug 15, 2021
Thema:

Software Center

1. Software Center - Similar Threads - Software Center

2. Cannot install Windows updates via Software Center - Error code on Software Center:...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot install Windows updates via Software Center - Error code on Software Center:...: Hi everyone, Thanks in advance. Somehow it is not possible to install 2 pending updates, getting the error code on Software Center: 0x80073701-2147010815.What I have done so far and some more information is below, it would be nice if you could share some ideas on how to solve...
  3. Cannot install Windows updates via Software Center - Error code on Software Center:...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot install Windows updates via Software Center - Error code on Software Center:...: Hi everyone, Thanks in advance. Somehow it is not possible to install 2 pending updates, getting the error code on Software Center: 0x80073701-2147010815.What I have done so far and some more information is below, it would be nice if you could share some ideas on how to solve...
  4. Unable to install Software Center on Windows 11 version 23H2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to install Software Center on Windows 11 version 23H2: Unable to install Software Center on Windows 11 version 23H2 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-install-software-center-on-windows-11/052b05a7-889a-48a5-a5a3-ef87d569b846
  5. Unable to install Software Center on Windows 11 version 23H2

Unable to install Software Center on Windows 11 version 23H2: Unable to install Software Center on Windows 11 version 23H2 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-install-software-center-on-windows-11/052b05a7-889a-48a5-a5a3-ef87d569b846
  6. Enable BitLocker on Software Center

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Enable BitLocker on Software Center: Hi!Is it possible to make a deployment of the Bitlocker feature in software center? If so, could you tell me how? I have read the documentation but I have not found anything that tells me how to do it, which makes me think that it may not be possible....
  7. Enable BitLocker on Software Center

Enable BitLocker on Software Center: Hi!Is it possible to make a deployment of the Bitlocker feature in software center? If so, could you tell me how? I have read the documentation but I have not found anything that tells me how to do it, which makes me think that it may not be possible....
  8. After uninstalling software, there are keys in the "Security Center" of the registry...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After uninstalling software, there are keys in the "Security Center" of the registry...: I can not delete these keys. I can not change the permissions for these keys. Other keys I can delete. When I choose to uninstall software, I should be allowed to delete ALL keys if I choose. Does anyone know how to delete such keys? This is just another example of...
  9. After uninstalling software, there are keys in the "Security Center" of the registry...

After uninstalling software, there are keys in the "Security Center" of the registry...: I can not delete these keys. I can not change the permissions for these keys. Other keys I can delete. When I choose to uninstall software, I should be allowed to delete ALL keys if I choose. Does anyone know how to delete such keys? This is just another example of...
  10. After uninstalling software, there are keys in the "Security Center" of the registry...

in Windows 10 Customization