Windows 10: software compatibility

Discus and support software compatibility in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; how would I install internet explorer 4.01 sp2 on a win 10 os?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by cerealkilla, Apr 15, 2019.

1. software compatibility

how would I install internet explorer 4.01 sp2 on a win 10 os?

:)

cerealkilla, Apr 15, 2019
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Apr 15, 2019
  3. chirp Win User
    Is this compatible?

I think I have narrowed down my mobo selection to the ASUS P5N32-E SLI Plus but, the reviews suggest checking the Qualified Vendors List for memory on the ASUS site as this board can be particular. The information is not currently available. It was suggested in one review that the compatiblity of memory to this board on their list was not accurate. Many other reviews suggest no problems with memory compatibility.

Can anyone tell me if the Corsair XMS2 2gb (2x1gb)- DDR2/800 Twin2X2408-6400 would work troule free on this ASUS board?

Another question....I am planning to use an Intel Core 2DUO E6400 Conroe 2.13ghz on this board. What the heck do I use for a heatsink? There are so many to choose from and I know nothing about them....

Thanks, Chirp

chirp, Apr 15, 2019
  4. W1zzard Win User

software compatibility

Which BIOS files are compatible with my PowerColor 7970?

that's a great suggestion. i will check if i can add that.

if you go to dev.techpowerup.com, the bios database there has a compatible bios button that might help you search

W1zzard, Apr 15, 2019
Thema:

software compatibility

1. software compatibility - Similar Threads - software compatibility

2. Windows freeze, white screen, freeze after restart, Compatibly hardware and software ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows freeze, white screen, freeze after restart, Compatibly hardware and software ?: Hi.I have a Medion beast x40 laptop model GM7PxxN with i9 13th Gen IntelR CoreTM i9-13900HX and RTX 4080 12GB vram. BIOS V.1.21 and EC-1.09.I get all the time whitescreen, freeze when I'm playing some games, or after reboot get stuck on lock screen when is asking your for the...
  3. Windows freeze, white screen, freeze after restart, Compatibly hardware and software ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows freeze, white screen, freeze after restart, Compatibly hardware and software ?: Hi.I have a Medion beast x40 laptop model GM7PxxN with i9 13th Gen IntelR CoreTM i9-13900HX and RTX 4080 12GB vram. BIOS V.1.21 and EC-1.09.I get all the time whitescreen, freeze when I'm playing some games, or after reboot get stuck on lock screen when is asking your for the...
  4. Compatibility Issue with Windows 11 & Classroom Management Software

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Compatibility Issue with Windows 11 & Classroom Management Software: Hello, educators and Windows 11 users, I hope this message finds you well. Today, I'd like to discuss a significant issue I've encountered with Windows 11 while using it alongside classroom management software for remote teaching and learning. It appears that there are...
  5. Compatibility Issue with Windows 11 & Classroom Management Software

Compatibility Issue with Windows 11 & Classroom Management Software: Hello, educators and Windows 11 users, I hope this message finds you well. Today, I'd like to discuss a significant issue I've encountered with Windows 11 while using it alongside classroom management software for remote teaching and learning. It appears that there are...
  6. Hello there, I want to install a software which has compatibility with windows XP but now...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello there, I want to install a software which has compatibility with windows XP but now...: Hello there, I want to install a software which has compatibility with windows XP but now It is not installing in Windows 11. Please provide a solution?...
  7. Hello there, I want to install a software which has compatibility with windows XP but now...

Hello there, I want to install a software which has compatibility with windows XP but now...: Hello there, I want to install a software which has compatibility with windows XP but now It is not installing in Windows 11. Please provide a solution?...
  8. Windows compatibility with 3rd party software VMware Fusion?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows compatibility with 3rd party software VMware Fusion?: I am a notary who currently uses a MacBook Air : macOS High Sierra, Version10.13.6. I also have "VMware Fusion" installed to be able to run Windows.QUESTION: Will I be creating "compatibility problems" if when prompted I make suggested software upgrades and Apple updates,...
  9. Windows compatibility with 3rd party software VMware Fusion?

Windows compatibility with 3rd party software VMware Fusion?: I am a notary who currently uses a MacBook Air : macOS High Sierra, Version10.13.6. I also have "VMware Fusion" installed to be able to run Windows.QUESTION: Will I be creating "compatibility problems" if when prompted I make suggested software upgrades and Apple updates,...
  10. Windows keeps updating AMD Drivers and the software isn't compatible every update

Windows keeps updating AMD Drivers and the software isn't compatible every update: So, i have a new laptop and it has an amd apu. It worked well when i first used it but after my first windows 11 update, it showed this error message It annoys me, i did solve it temporarily by rolling back the drivers, but everytime windows 11 updates it goes back to that...