Windows 10: Software connected to LAN on XP, but not on Windows 10

Discus and support Software connected to LAN on XP, but not on Windows 10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello all,I recently upgraded my operating system from windows XP SP3 to windows 10pro.The problem is that I have a software that worked perfectly... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by marianeflore, May 6, 2022.

1. Software connected to LAN on XP, but not on Windows 10

Hello all,I recently upgraded my operating system from windows XP SP3 to windows 10pro.The problem is that I have a software that worked perfectly under XP, but which, once installed on Windows 10, cannot exchange data with other devices on the LAN network. With the same network configurations as under XP, the software does not even connect to the LAN network. However, the ping towards all the IP addresses of the network shows that everything is fine. But still, the software is not connected.On other forums I have been told about certain security updates under windows 10 which could be the cau

:)

marianeflore, May 6, 2022
Thema:

Software connected to LAN on XP, but not on Windows 10

1. Software connected to LAN on XP, but not on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Software connected LAN

2. windows xp lan drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows xp lan drivers: If anyone could give me a windows xp lan drivers cuz the ones on my old pc broke and I wanna experience some nostalgia. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-xp-lan-drivers/20b66ce7-794f-4b79-bfe3-204418b1e24e
  3. windows xp lan drivers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows xp lan drivers: If anyone could give me a windows xp lan drivers cuz the ones on my old pc broke and I wanna experience some nostalgia. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-xp-lan-drivers/20b66ce7-794f-4b79-bfe3-204418b1e24e
  4. Software connected to LAN on XP, but not on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Software connected to LAN on XP, but not on Windows 10: Hello all,I recently upgraded my operating system from windows XP SP3 to windows 10pro.The problem is that I have a software that worked perfectly under XP, but which, once installed on Windows 10, cannot exchange data with other devices on the LAN network. With the same...
  5. Software connected to LAN on XP, but not on Windows 10

Software connected to LAN on XP, but not on Windows 10: Hello all,I recently upgraded my operating system from windows XP SP3 to windows 10pro.The problem is that I have a software that worked perfectly under XP, but which, once installed on Windows 10, cannot exchange data with other devices on the LAN network. With the same...
  6. Runing Windows XP for old software

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Runing Windows XP for old software: I installed acrobat 4.09. I set it to open in Windows XP, service pack 3. It doesn't open in XP but instead opens in 11 which of course won't work. How can I check and see or fix windows 11 to open this software in XP, service pack 3. thanks! I am not very tech savvy so I had...
  7. Runing Windows XP for old software

Runing Windows XP for old software: I installed acrobat 4.09. I set it to open in Windows XP, service pack 3. It doesn't open in XP but instead opens in 11 which of course won't work. How can I check and see or fix windows 11 to open this software in XP, service pack 3. thanks! I am not very tech savvy so I had...
  8. How to check incoming LAN connections on XP?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to check incoming LAN connections on XP?: Hi! I have an old XP machine running which serves as a file sharing PC. It is connected to the internet and to my local network also. I found some strange files on some shared folders, actually some of the files are decrypted. I know, there was some cryptolocker malware...
  9. LAN connection

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    LAN connection: On my LAN there are two computers, mine and my spouses. We use special software that uses a shared data file kept on my system. When my spouse want to start her software using the data file on my system, we often get a message saying the data file is not available....
  10. Running XP Software in Windows 10

Running XP Software in Windows 10: I have software that will only run on XP. it is a database with years of contacts and text templales that I still use extensively. what is the best way to set this up under Windows 10? | read about VMware on here but my knowledge level is limited. Enongh to be...