Windows 10: Software Development

Discus and support Software Development in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Is somebody interested in forming a team to develop a new program ?... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Besleaga Marian Alexandru, Dec 26, 2019.

1. Software Development

Is somebody interested in forming a team to develop a new program ?

:)

Besleaga Marian Alexandru, Dec 26, 2019
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Dec 26, 2019
  3. arqeco Win User
    Can I develop a software for Nokia 1208?

Hello,

I am programmer and would like to develop a very simple software to my Nokia 1208.

This software is going to help me on a time-sensitive processs I have to do every day.

The process is divided on many steps, and each step requires an exact amount of minutes.

So, after started, this software would make a sound on the end of step 1, step 2, etc.

Is it possible to develop a software for Nokia 1208?

Thank you,

Márcio

arqeco, Dec 26, 2019
  4. SNM
    SNM Win User

Software Development

Need system for Android App Development and Other Java Development and DB work

Hello team,

I am looking for a lower to mid range PC which will be used in Development such as Android App development, java, DB and other related task, NO GAMING at all suggest some proper PC.

My Budget is INR 25,000, I have tried multiple build maker website but using core i3 6th ot 7th gen prices are going above 30,000. I dont have much knowledge about AMD, please suggest a build in the price I have given.

A ref: System Builder

Thema:

Software Development

1. Software Development - Similar Threads - Software Development

2. How can I get MCT Developer Software & Services

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I get MCT Developer Software & Services: Hello guys, I want to get MCT Developer Software & Services to use the windows and office licenses that are included in that visualstudio program, can someone help me with the steps please.I attach the image with what I need, I appreciate your help....
  3. How can I get MCT Developer Software & Services

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How can I get MCT Developer Software & Services: Hello guys, I want to get MCT Developer Software & Services to use the windows and office licenses that are included in that visualstudio program, can someone help me with the steps please.I attach the image with what I need, I appreciate your help....
  4. How can I get MCT Developer Software & Services

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. 6 Sure-fire Ways to Know if Your Software Development Company is Cutting Corners

6 Sure-fire Ways to Know if Your Software Development Company is Cutting Corners: When it doubts it is best to find out. Over the course of our decade and more experience with providing digital solutions to clients, we’ve found this to be the best mantra. In fact, this is why Sunflower Lab insists on a structured on-demand team approach. Many of our...
  6. How is Gaming Software Developed?

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    How is Gaming Software Developed?: So, you’re a gamer who spends hours upon hours playing your favorite games every week. Your day only feels complete if you’ve managed to snatch away a few minutes to fight your way out of an ambush, learn a new magic skill like developing gaming software, plant a new crop, or...
  7. Development of innovative Software

Development of innovative Software: My name is G.P and I’m a civil engineer. Over many years of heavy involvement in the Construction Industry and large scale Civil Engineering Projects both in Greece and abroad and the vast experience accumulated thereof, it was rendered possible to elaborate and develop such...
  8. Development of innovative Software

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Development of innovative Software: My name is G.P and I’m a civil engineer. Over many years of heavy involvement in the Construction Industry and large scale Civil Engineering Projects both in Greece and abroad and the vast experience accumulated thereof, it was rendered possible to elaborate and develop such...
  9. Windows 10 Software developer

Windows 10 Software developer: Hi There, i contracted an overseas freelance programmer to develop a windows application for me, he has done an excellent job and has delivered everything in the application which i asked for in around 130 hours. How can i be sure that when i install this app it doesn't have...
  10. Error found in a range of software development products

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Error found in a range of software development products: I have come across this error testing various features of Tkinter in Pyton 3.7, however, it seems the error comes up in a whole host of software development packages that don't seem to have a direct connection to the Qt. libraries: Qt: Untested Windows version 10.0 detected!...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. multiple windows software development kit

2. why do i have multiple windows software development kit