Windows 10: software distribution file

Discus and support software distribution file in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; i recently got a new lap top windows 11 homei seem to be missing some updatesi have been able to change the catroot to catroot.bak as suggestedbut when... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by dohnot again, Feb 4, 2023.

1. software distribution file

i recently got a new lap top windows 11 homei seem to be missing some updatesi have been able to change the catroot to catroot.bak as suggestedbut when i try to change the softwaredistribution file i am not ablein command prompt i get a error in red saying the file or folder doesnt existwhen i try to change it manually i get a message saying the folder is being used by another file or something like thatis this why updates are not coming that i would think i would have?is there a fix to this?i seem to have only gotten 1 or 2 network frame cumilitive updates and jan 2023 updates

:)

dohnot again, Feb 4, 2023
  2. JerryHWA Win User

Software Distribution File

Is it safe to delete Software Distribution file?

JerryHWA, Feb 4, 2023
  3. Software Distribution File

What problems are you having that you think might be resolved by deleting the Software Distribution folder (or the files therein)?

PA Bear - MS MVP, Feb 4, 2023
  4. software distribution file

distribution lists

What are the Third Party Apps you would suggest? Would they work with Outlook App on an Android?

I'm looking to set up distribution lists on my cell phone.

thinkingal, Feb 4, 2023
Thema:

software distribution file

1. software distribution file - Similar Threads - software distribution file

2. Can i delete download files in windows software distribution folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can i delete download files in windows software distribution folder: Can i delete download files in windows software distribution its affect os crash or any other software crash please replay https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-delete-download-files-in-windows-software/a21c7c3e-60f9-4a8f-b516-941f06c5afe1
  3. Can i delete download files in windows software distribution folder

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can i delete download files in windows software distribution folder: Can i delete download files in windows software distribution its affect os crash or any other software crash please replay https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-delete-download-files-in-windows-software/a21c7c3e-60f9-4a8f-b516-941f06c5afe1
  4. Can i delete download files in windows software distribution folder

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. What is this SCCM distribution error "This software is not applicable to your device"?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is this SCCM distribution error "This software is not applicable to your device"?: Hello Community, I have an application from College Board called Bluebook.exe that I cannot install successfully via SCCM App-Deploy Toolkit to a managed student device that is locked down for user from being able to run Powershell or even view Local AppData folders. It was...
  6. software distribution file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    software distribution file: i recently got a new lap top windows 11 homei seem to be missing some updatesi have been able to change the catroot to catroot.bak as suggestedbut when i try to change the softwaredistribution file i am not ablein command prompt i get a error in red saying the file or folder...
  7. Software Distribution folder

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Software Distribution folder: I wanted to know whether should I have to worry about contents of file location -> Software Distribution/Download cause I am seeing that after successful installation of Windows 10 updates.. The downloaded update files are soon removed after some time! Is this something new...
  8. Can I delete the software distribution download files?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can I delete the software distribution download files?: I was wondering if I could delete it or if it would cause me problems as I need to free up some space on my HDD submitted by /u/uglyfrog1223 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jnxe5o/can_i_delete_the_software_distribution_download/
  9. Windows software distribution folder

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows software distribution folder: Hello, Recently I have cleared the space in SSD by clearing almost 10gb from windows software distribution folder. I cleared by pausing all the updates. All my question is will there be any problem?? I typed this is run command: C:\windows\SoftwareDistribution...
  10. How do you disable software distribution folder

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do you disable software distribution folder: How do you disable software distribution folder as it keeps downloading 10 gbs of data I don't want submitted by /u/thedarkgrimreaper1 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/if1o7m/how_do_you_disable_software_distribution_folder/