Windows 10: software download centres dont work in windows 10

Discus and support software download centres dont work in windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have purchased various software from Maxon, Native instruments and Arturia software. They all use their own download managers. None of them work... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Asualia, Jun 28, 2019.

1. Asualia Win User

software download centres dont work in windows 10

I have purchased various software from Maxon, Native instruments and Arturia software. They all use their own download managers. None of them work with windows 10. I have tried various suggestions such as turning off firewall and turning off automatic proxy settings but to no avail. The companies i purchased from are useless with terrible customer service and so I have failed to receive any help. Many people are on their forums complaining about same issues but noone seems to have been able to figure out how to get around this. Any suggestions please?

:)

Asualia, Jun 28, 2019
  2. MrGenius Win User

Download Windows 10 TH/RS

Download December 12 CU KB4054517 x64 (510.9MB)

Brings system to 16299.125

List of improvements and fixes found here.

MrGenius, Jun 28, 2019
  3. MrGenius Win User

Download May 23 CU KB4100403 x64 (426.7MB)

Brings system to 17134.81

List of improvements and fixes found here.

MrGenius, Jun 28, 2019
  4. MrGenius Win User

Download January 3 CU KB4056892 x64 (601.8MB)

Brings system to 16299.192

List of improvements and fixes found here.(page doesn't want to load with IE, for me anyway, works fine with Edge though)

MrGenius, Jun 28, 2019
Thema:

1. software download centres dont work in windows 10 - Similar Threads - software download centres

2. Software Installation fails from Software Centre

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Software Installation fails from Software Centre: I have created an Application in SCCM. This will install an EXE file using the PowerShell Deployment toolkit.When I run the PowerShell query manually, it installs the software without any errors. My detection method is a registry key which I create in the script.Install...
  3. Software Installation fails from Software Centre

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Software Installation fails from Software Centre: I have created an Application in SCCM. This will install an EXE file using the PowerShell Deployment toolkit.When I run the PowerShell query manually, it installs the software without any errors. My detection method is a registry key which I create in the script.Install...
  4. Software Installation fails from Software Centre

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Regarding software centre

in Windows 10 Customization
    Regarding software centre: Hi ,I am unable to find software centre in computer.1. What could be the reason that i am not having software centre.2. How can i download or get access to software centre....
  6. Regarding software centre

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Regarding software centre: Hi ,I am unable to find software centre in computer.1. What could be the reason that i am not having software centre.2. How can i download or get access to software centre....
  7. Regarding software centre

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Action Centre not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Action Centre not working: Why can't I turn action center off or on? I am using Windows 10 version 20H2 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/action-centre-not-working/d0d693b1-236e-4f34-a3db-977ae9d6334f
  9. cant download any softwares i dont know why.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    cant download any softwares i dont know why.: there is a problem these past few days . Id like to download a antivirus and a simple game I downloaded it in google and when I open the exe file or the setup file. and allow the installation , nothing happens and it doesn't download...
  10. software downloads do not work

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    software downloads do not work: downloads do not work although listed in ctrl J. Software is downloaded and security scan runs but exe file never initiates. Ctrl J shows file in list of downloads but clicking file does not cause it to run....