Windows 10: Software Download Requires Admin Credentials

Discus and support Software Download Requires Admin Credentials in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello All, I have a user here that is in a senior position at the company. For some reason, his Surface Book 3 is asking for admin credentials every... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by SwankestSkate96, Jul 29, 2019.

1. Software Download Requires Admin Credentials

Hello All,

I have a user here that is in a senior position at the company. For some reason, his Surface Book 3 is asking for admin credentials every time he goes to download software. I would like to take this requirement off of his computer. His computer is joined to our domain via Azure. Any idea how to get rid of the credentials prompt?

Thanks.

:)

SwankestSkate96, Jul 29, 2019
  2. Elledge Win User

Chinese Bopomofo (Zhuyin) Keyboard Requires Admin Credentials

User needs to use Bopomofo keyboard. Everything is set up correctly to use, but when she toggles it on, she gets several admin credentials popping up, and if you put admin credentials in all of the boxes, it still won't allow the keyboard to be toggled on.
    It says it cannot connect to the Internet (even though there is a connection) and continues to throw up the credentials windows.

Any suggestions?

Software Download Requires Admin Credentials cb478336-851a-4da8-82ae-64ab9f76f09e?upload=true.png

Elledge, Jul 29, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Credential Guard lab companion

Source: Credential Guard lab companion Datacenter and Private Cloud Security Blog

See also:

Brink, Jul 29, 2019
  4. Namslas90 Win User

Software Download Requires Admin Credentials

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Jul 29, 2019
Thema:

Software Download Requires Admin Credentials

1. Software Download Requires Admin Credentials - Similar Threads - Software Download Requires

2. Using Admin Account with UAC Prompting for Credentials?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Using Admin Account with UAC Prompting for Credentials?: I just installed Windows 10 and my local user account is a Local Admin Account. However, under Local Security Policy settings, I set the UAC Prompt to Prompt for Credentials on the Secure Desktop (for Admin accounts). Can I also use this account to browse the web, check...
  3. Can't run anything that requires admin

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't run anything that requires admin: I can't run anything that requires admin. When I try to it doesn't do anything [ATTACH] Any suggestions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-run-anything-that-requires-admin/2e5a6270-5fc0-4657-ae99-f57e1b9d4095
  4. Admin password required for sign-in password.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Admin password required for sign-in password.: Hey. Is there a way I can make windows to ask for my admin password to confirm when changing the sign-in password for windows? Just curious. 119339
  5. Chinese Bopomofo (Zhuyin) Keyboard Requires Admin Credentials

in Windows 10 Customization
    Chinese Bopomofo (Zhuyin) Keyboard Requires Admin Credentials: User needs to use Bopomofo keyboard. Everything is set up correctly to use, but when she toggles it on, she gets several admin credentials popping up, and if you put admin credentials in all of the boxes, it still won't allow the keyboard to be toggled on. It says it cannot...
  6. admin password required for unimportant purpose

in Windows 10 Customization
    admin password required for unimportant purpose: I'm using windows 10 with standard account. i have installed photoshop after entering admin password for sure. unfortunately im now required ridiculously to enter that password every time. so now is there anyway to use this app without that routing password...
  7. Required updates disabled Office software

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Required updates disabled Office software: Hi. I am brand new here. My office recently purchased some HP Probook x360 11 G1 notebooks to be used OFF the domain. We set them up with an admin account so we can restrict some power settings, etc. that we don't want them to change. Then a local account that they use to log...
  8. Required security software

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Required security software: Hi all! First time poster here, and over the past six or so months I've been trying to ensure that my wife and I have secure computers. We're behind a hardware firewall, a Dlink wireless router, so I'm talking specifically about security software that I have purchased and...
  9. Credentials required to transfer document over network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Credentials required to transfer document over network: I'm trying to move a document from my laptop to my desktop via my home network. But lately, I'm getting a window that asks for my account name and password to perform this transfer. It didn't before. I did switch routers recently, though. Still, I'm entering the password for...
  10. Does the USB recovery drive require credentials?

in Windows 10 Support
    Does the USB recovery drive require credentials?: If you boot into the on-disk recovery environment, it needs credentials to do anything. What about if you make a recovery USB key and boot from that instead? Would you have access to the HDD and the tools without logging in? 55073