Windows 10: software downloads do not work

Discus and support software downloads do not work in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; downloads do not work although listed in ctrl J. Software is downloaded and security scan runs but exe file never initiates. Ctrl J shows file in list... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by KenClarke99, Jul 27, 2019.

1. software downloads do not work

downloads do not work although listed in ctrl J.

Software is downloaded and security scan runs but exe file never initiates. Ctrl J shows file in list of downloads but clicking file does not cause it to run.

:)

KenClarke99, Jul 27, 2019
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jul 27, 2019
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Jul 27, 2019
  4. Caring1 Win User

software downloads do not work

Scansoft Paperport 11SE (Brother download)

Step three works for me, agree to the eula and download.

Caring1, Jul 27, 2019
Thema:

software downloads do not work

1. software downloads do not work - Similar Threads - software downloads

2. many problem occur when downloading software and files, some security tool cannot be found...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    many problem occur when downloading software and files, some security tool cannot be found...: After reset my laptop, some system component is missing and unavailable in my laptop for example system security, some software is missing such as microsoft store. Everytime when I want to download some software, there are something affecting the download state. HOW can i...
  3. many problem occur when downloading software and files, some security tool cannot be found...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    many problem occur when downloading software and files, some security tool cannot be found...: After reset my laptop, some system component is missing and unavailable in my laptop for example system security, some software is missing such as microsoft store. Everytime when I want to download some software, there are something affecting the download state. HOW can i...
  4. I cannot download or install any games/apps chrome or software after preforming system restore.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot download or install any games/apps chrome or software after preforming system restore.: Edition Windows 10 ProVersion 22H2Installed on ‎15/‎01/‎2022OS build 19045.4046Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.19053.1000.0I cannot download or install any games/apps chrome or software after preforming system restore.Its as if the OS is blocking me entirely....
  5. I cannot download or install any games/apps chrome or software after preforming system restore.

I cannot download or install any games/apps chrome or software after preforming system restore.: Edition Windows 10 ProVersion 22H2Installed on ‎15/‎01/‎2022OS build 19045.4046Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.19053.1000.0I cannot download or install any games/apps chrome or software after preforming system restore.Its as if the OS is blocking me entirely....
  6. Trying to download iCUE software for new scuf envision controller but I am running into...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to download iCUE software for new scuf envision controller but I am running into...: "The feature you are trying to use is on a network resource that is unavailable""Click OK to try again, or enter an alternate path to a folder containing the installation package 'vc_runtimeMinimum_x64.msi' in the box below"...
  7. Trying to download iCUE software for new scuf envision controller but I am running into...

Trying to download iCUE software for new scuf envision controller but I am running into...: "The feature you are trying to use is on a network resource that is unavailable""Click OK to try again, or enter an alternate path to a folder containing the installation package 'vc_runtimeMinimum_x64.msi' in the box below"...
  8. Trying to download iCUE software for new scuf envision controller but I am running into...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Software Download direct/defaults on Deleted User

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Software Download direct/defaults on Deleted User: hello again, long story short I accidentally deleted my user files when trying to move it to another one. It was unfortunately unfixable and i can only take it as a lesson for the future. anywho my main problem is that when im trying to redownload some softwares that...
  10. Software Download direct/defaults on Deleted User

Software Download direct/defaults on Deleted User: hello again, long story short I accidentally deleted my user files when trying to move it to another one. It was unfortunately unfixable and i can only take it as a lesson for the future. anywho my main problem is that when im trying to redownload some softwares that...