Windows 10: "Software & Driver versions do not match"

Discus and support "Software & Driver versions do not match" in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; For the past 7 - 10 days every single time I restart my PC I get this message when trying to open the adrenalin software. The only way I can fix this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/51OMenace, Mar 4, 2021.

1. "Software & Driver versions do not match"

For the past 7 - 10 days every single time I restart my PC I get this message when trying to open the adrenalin software. The only way I can fix this is to uninstall and reinstall the software.. Why is this happening all of a sudden? please help!

submitted by /u/51OMenace
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/51OMenace, Mar 4, 2021
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Mar 4, 2021
  3. unable to install bluetooth adapter driver software

Hi Neil,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

As you are unable to install the software for the driver in normal mode, I suggest you to install the same in compatibility mode by following the steps provided below:

• Right click on the setup file of the software and select
      “Properties”.
    • Select “Compatibility” Tab.
    • Place a check mark next to“Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.
    • Let the software install and then check thefunctionality.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Mar 4, 2021
  4. "Software & Driver versions do not match"

Windows update keeps replacing ALPS Touchpad driver with a Synaptics driver.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I suggest you to uninstall and delete the previous drivers and the latest drivers for the touchpad and install the required version of the driver from Device Manager by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X and select Device Manager from the list.
    • Expand the Touch pad driver.
    • Right click on the driver and click on update/install.
    • Select the required version from the on-screen prompts.

And for the problem with the installation of printer drivers, I suggest you to run the Windows Update troubleshooter by following the steps below:

• Type “Troubleshooting” in search box and press Enter.
    • Click on “View All” option on top left pane.
    • Select “Windows Update” from the list and follow the prompts for troubleshooting.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Mar 4, 2021
Thema:

"Software & Driver versions do not match"

1. "Software & Driver versions do not match" - Similar Threads - Software Driver versions

2. Ethernet - WIFI Names do NOT match BUT work

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Ethernet - WIFI Names do NOT match BUT work: Let me try to explain this easily. Had an issue with internet provider they think because I wasnt home for extended perios of time. My wifi AND internet were both set to a new Modem name and password when I first set it up. Both names were the same just one showed for...
  3. Driver Update software

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Driver Update software: Driver Update is a "program" is it a scam, what is its true cost? is it worth it? Your experie https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/driver-update-software/cb67efa9-9ebf-4785-b211-0dc691da26f0
  4. Product Key doesn't match what software says?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Product Key doesn't match what software says?: Hey there, So I ordered a windows 10 pro key off of eBay (i know it's not genuine) And it said it was windows 10 enterprise? I know that's for like big company but what does it mean for me, are they logging everything I'm doing? submitted by /u/UpsetSwitch [link]...
  5. fingerprint driver software

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    fingerprint driver software: I uninstalled fingerprint driver software because it didn't work. How can reinstall the software? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fingerprint-driver-software/3bee13da-3f8e-4ce5-b610-a5e4febb3cef
  6. Driver/Software issues??

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Driver/Software issues??: Hi, I have recently been experiencing some problems. When I attempt to left click on my network settings on the taskbar, or left click the volume settings, nothing pops up. I also cant right click any of my shortcuts that I have pinned to my task bar, only available to right...
  7. Driver Upgrade Software!

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Driver Upgrade Software!: I have a "Slimware" driver update trying to update my computer saying I have 7 drivers that need updating. Is Slimware part of my Windows 10 package that I recently purchased, and if it is, why isn't it updating automatically?...
  8. HOW TO UPDATE DRIVERS TO LATEST VERSION WITHOUT ANY SOFTWARE????

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    HOW TO UPDATE DRIVERS TO LATEST VERSION WITHOUT ANY SOFTWARE????: MY PC IS OLD. SO I NEED TO UPDATE DRIVERS TO LATEST VERSION. SOME DRIVERS ARE 10 YEARS OLD. HOW CAN I UPDATE ALL THE DRIVERS TO LATEST VERSION WITHOUT ANY SOFTWARE????...
  9. scanner software and drivers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    scanner software and drivers: I have an epson v600 scanner, I downloaded the drivers from epson site. after installing drivers, when i try to use the program it says drivers not fond or softerware not found....
  10. Why do the icon sizes not match on the Taskbar?

in Windows 10 Support
    Why do the icon sizes not match on the Taskbar?: Hi - I'm trying to add some icons to the taskbar, but as you can see with the purple arrow, the sizes are different. I tried making the icon size larger, but to no effect. [img] I want them all to be the same size. Suggestions welcome! TIA *cry 113805