Windows 10: Software Environment missing items

Discus and support Software Environment missing items in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hey there, I was just wondering these missing items under Software Environment / Running Tasks should be there or ... ? Win 10 Pro 64-bit Thank... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Sara, Aug 6, 2016.

1. Sara Win User

Software Environment missing items

Hey there,
    I was just wondering these missing items under Software Environment / Running Tasks should be there or ... ?

Win 10 Pro 64-bit
    Thank you,

:)

Sara, Aug 6, 2016
  2. [ Pete ] Win User

Experience of windows 10

It's only preview software - there are items that are not complete, items that are missing and items that don't work as expected.

The preview is not recommended for daily use.

[ Pete ], Aug 6, 2016
  3. dixer Win User
    Recovery Environment missing

I already solved the problem by removing some unallocated partitions (merging). This caused de harddiskvolume with te recoverytools to move in the right position for windows to recognize.... life is simple, sometimes

dixer, Aug 6, 2016
  4. lx07 Win User

If you right click and run system information as administrator you'll get far less processes that say "Not Available".

"Not Available" just means that you aren't authorized to see the process. If I run system information with normal priority right now I have about 50 processes I'm not authorized to see. When run as administrator I just get 10 (which I'm still not authorized to see).

Normal (sorted by path) scrolled to bottom

Software Environment missing items [​IMG]

Run as Admin (sorted by path) scrolled to bottom

Software Environment missing items [​IMG]

It is nothing to worry about anyway.

lx07, Aug 6, 2016
  5. Sara Win User
    I appreciate it! It's all clear now.

Sara, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Software Environment missing items - Similar Threads - Software Environment missing

2. Desktop missing items

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Desktop missing items: I lost my Recycle Bin icon. I tried to restore it and when I did, all the icons on my desktop.Some of these items were shortcuts, but many of them were actual files.HELP...
  3. Desktop missing items

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Desktop missing items: I lost my Recycle Bin icon. I tried to restore it and when I did, all the icons on my desktop.Some of these items were shortcuts, but many of them were actual files.HELP...
  4. Desktop missing items

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. pinned item missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pinned item missing: I am wondering where is the pinned item located? I used to pin them and it shows on task bar. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pinned-item-missing/38b289e4-f148-4624-b570-7c92a4349146
  6. pinned item missing

pinned item missing: I am wondering where is the pinned item located? I used to pin them and it shows on task bar. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pinned-item-missing/38b289e4-f148-4624-b570-7c92a4349146
  7. Missing Taskbar Items

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing Taskbar Items: I am having this issue where my taskbar icons have disappeared completely along with some other icons in the taskbar such as the WiFi, Battery and Time options. However, as you can see, the drop-up button and the One Drive button are still there. Some other issues...
  8. Missing Taskbar Items

Missing Taskbar Items: I am having this issue where my taskbar icons have disappeared completely along with some other icons in the taskbar such as the WiFi, Battery and Time options. However, as you can see, the drop-up button and the One Drive button are still there. Some other issues...
  9. Missing item in backup

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Missing item in backup: I've tried to get an answer on this before under a different heading but unsuccessfully. How can I resolve a backup issue where backup completes OK except for one so called missing file. The report tells me that...
  10. environment variables missing

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    environment variables missing: i also got error message 80007000cb https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/protect_defender-protect_updating-windows_10/environment-variables-missing/dad217b7-71e5-47d8-8569-4ab5e6380287