Windows 10: software errors

Discus and support software errors in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; When I try to recover windows 10 I am asked to insert the dvd. My win 10 was downloaded. How do I recover my computer?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by RonWhalin, Sep 28, 2018.

1. RonWhalin Win User

software errors

When I try to recover windows 10 I am asked to insert the dvd. My win 10 was downloaded. How do I recover my computer?

:)

RonWhalin, Sep 28, 2018
  2. reverze Win User

harddrive error testing software

Well so far in the past two days I've had 3 lock ups followed by an error saying "a disk read error occurred"

I need some type of software to test my harddrive and make sure it's ok.

Suggestions?

reverze, Sep 28, 2018
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Sep 28, 2018
  4. software errors

Computer randomly has black screen and restarts

Taco this could be software also. Before you get all crazy, do as Erocker suggested. Find out the error in the Event Viewer. Look for the faulting module and the error code itself. Also check the reliability monitor. At the bottom it will have "View all Error Reports". Post a screen of whats in there if anything.

This could be a simple as a bad driver install.

ALSO have you downloaded or installed anything lately? STAY OUT OF THE DAMN BIOS UNTIL WE KNOW THE ERROR! lol. I know you. Baby steps boy, baby steps.

TheMailMan78, Sep 28, 2018
Thema:

software errors

1. software errors - Similar Threads - software errors

2. Cannot install Windows updates via Software Center - Error code on Software Center:...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot install Windows updates via Software Center - Error code on Software Center:...: Hi everyone, Thanks in advance. Somehow it is not possible to install 2 pending updates, getting the error code on Software Center: 0x80073701-2147010815.What I have done so far and some more information is below, it would be nice if you could share some ideas on how to solve...
  3. Cannot install Windows updates via Software Center - Error code on Software Center:...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot install Windows updates via Software Center - Error code on Software Center:...: Hi everyone, Thanks in advance. Somehow it is not possible to install 2 pending updates, getting the error code on Software Center: 0x80073701-2147010815.What I have done so far and some more information is below, it would be nice if you could share some ideas on how to solve...
  4. Random Blue screens and software instability BEX64 Errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random Blue screens and software instability BEX64 Errors: For some time now I have been getting random restarts, blue screens and programme crashes. I have attached a few problem signatures from one here. Quite new to Win-debugging, so let me know if I forgot somethingI don't know what to do. My next approach would be to completely...
  5. Random Blue screens and software instability BEX64 Errors

Random Blue screens and software instability BEX64 Errors: For some time now I have been getting random restarts, blue screens and programme crashes. I have attached a few problem signatures from one here. Quite new to Win-debugging, so let me know if I forgot somethingI don't know what to do. My next approach would be to completely...
  6. Microsoft Office 2010 Error 1920 with Office Software Protection Platform

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Office 2010 Error 1920 with Office Software Protection Platform: Good morning/afternoon/night everyone who's reading this. I'm having issues with my Microsoft Office 2010 currently; it won't open in any way and attempts to configure Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010 before revealing an 1920 Error which relates to a OSPPSVC.EXE error....
  7. Microsoft Office 2010 Error 1920 with Office Software Protection Platform

Microsoft Office 2010 Error 1920 with Office Software Protection Platform: Good morning/afternoon/night everyone who's reading this. I'm having issues with my Microsoft Office 2010 currently; it won't open in any way and attempts to configure Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010 before revealing an 1920 Error which relates to a OSPPSVC.EXE error....
  8. this publisher has been blocked from running software on your machine error when installing...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    this publisher has been blocked from running software on your machine error when installing...: when trying to install dji driver for windows i get this publisher has been blocked from running software on your machine error. is there a way to fix this without going and changing in reg files? its kinda annoying! i cant install drivers for my dji controller...
  9. this publisher has been blocked from running software on your machine error when installing...

this publisher has been blocked from running software on your machine error when installing...: when trying to install dji driver for windows i get this publisher has been blocked from running software on your machine error. is there a way to fix this without going and changing in reg files? its kinda annoying! i cant install drivers for my dji controller...
  10. Problem in Chrome Opening, showing error related to Microsoft Store Software

Problem in Chrome Opening, showing error related to Microsoft Store Software: Problem in Chrome Opening, showing error related to Microsoft Store Software https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-in-chrome-opening-showing-error-related-to/b81b2e2f-71c6-46f1-8f26-1296fb7b57e3