Windows 10: Software for clone HDD

Discus and support Software for clone HDD in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Windows version 1909 (build 18363 1256) Good morning I am looking for software that can clone my HDD to USB external HDD. (I see there is a lot of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Hendrikbez, Jan 1, 2021.

1. Software for clone HDD

Windows version 1909 (build 18363 1256)

Good morning

I am looking for software that can clone my HDD to USB external HDD. (I see there is a lot of them) but I need one that if my laptop HDD crash, I can just put the USB external HDD in and Clone it back to the laptop HDD.
    If there is a free one it would be good

Hope you can understand what I need.

:)

Hendrikbez, Jan 1, 2021
  2. OOLuigiOo Win User

Failing HDD and Cloning

You seem intend on this install clean install windows when I have said windows does not run on that drive and TeraCopy doesn't even budge anymore.
    for moving files from that drive. Then there are those that have suggested imaging and 1 or 2 that talked about cloning software.

I now have 3 HDDs left...

So nothing is copying, no cloning and imaging, now what?

OOLuigiOo, Jan 1, 2021
  3. techtard Win User
    Best HDD Clone Software?

Just google : Clone HDD there's tons of high quality software to do what you want.
    Free, open source as well as "Premium" paid software.

techtard, Jan 1, 2021
  4. Software for clone HDD

Clone HDD to a SSD

I'm planing to upgrade my new laptop HDD to SSD while using my HDD as a storage media on my laptop. My laptop came with windows 10 Home OEM. If I cloned the HDD will the windows be activated after I
    cloned or will it be deactivated?? And what happend to other activated softwares like MS Office and Antivirus Softwares???

Thank you for your support.

Kasun Anuradha, Jan 1, 2021
Thema:

Software for clone HDD

1. Software for clone HDD - Similar Threads - Software clone HDD

2. Clone HDD to SSD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Clone HDD to SSD: Of all the many programs than come with Win10, do any allow the cloning of the OS to a new SSD? If so, are the instructions easy to understand & follow? If not, can you recommend one?Thanks!...
  3. Does it matter what data clone software or data recovery with clone i run to clone hdd to...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Does it matter what data clone software or data recovery with clone i run to clone hdd to...: Does it matter what data clone software or data recovery with clone i run to clone hdd to ssd or just buy 1tb hdd then recover the partition to that i dont want efirecoverymsr partition only i was on 1 partition i didnt create a new one or whatever disk letter...
  4. HDD to SSD clone.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    HDD to SSD clone.: Want to transfer my whole operating system along with the data from a HDD to a SSD but don't know how to do it. Help needed. SSD not yet bought so suggestion on what company to buy from are welcome. Currently using western digital wd10spzx-60z10t0 1TB. Let me know if more...
  5. Cloning hdd ?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cloning hdd ?: Hello I just bought a 3tb hdd and I want to move/ copy all my games from one hdd to another. So the question is is it possible to transfer just games to new hdd without re-downloading all the games. Also I plan on wiping old hdd clean for to use as another storage device on...
  6. Clone software

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Clone software: I intend to clone my c drive, but I don't know which and where to download clone software to use. Any good and freeware clone software to recommendation ? 146263
  7. Cloning a hdd to ssd

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Cloning a hdd to ssd: 1t to 250 gig ssd using MiniTool Partition Free. Very little on the hdd and I never even fill up a 128g ssd !! Anything I have to be aware of ? Thanks 143870
  8. cloning a HDD

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    cloning a HDD: I have tried the following cloning software (aomei, Marium Reflect 7; MiniTool; Easeus TODO; clonezilla. they all have one thing in common, they don't produce a bootable/recogizable drive. Any ideas on how i can resolve the replacement of my laptop HDD? Cheers/Thanks...
  9. HDD Cloning issues

HDD Cloning issues: Hello, I have tried to "clone" a laptop, UEFI/GPT, HDD using Macrium and AOMEI Partition Assistant and it seems to work fine, but the resulting "clones" are not bootable. Am I missing something? Thanks, Jim 44246
  10. Clone HDD to SSD

Clone HDD to SSD: Most regulars here recommend and use Macrium Reflect Free which will work on ANY drive. 93058