Windows 10: Software for displaying Information (text, images, clips...)?

Discus and support Software for displaying Information (text, images, clips...)? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello. Is there software that allows me to automatically display various information? For example, for behind a shop window. Or guerrilla projection... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Tobias Claren, Oct 2, 2018.

1. Software for displaying Information (text, images, clips...)?

Hello.

Is there software that allows me to automatically display various information?
    For example, for behind a shop window. Or guerrilla projection in public.
    Currently I try to tinker with image editing (black background, white text), which is awkward. No "good flow".
    Then i have to make a "diashow" video clip, but before i have to determine the red duration of every single text image. Etc..

A simple software, for example with different modes.
    Scrolling text, page by page, etc ..
    Photos and videos can be used between text.
    Please do not say "Impress" or "Powerpoint".
    I do not want to design complicated single pages, I want to distribute text as simply as possible over the pages.
    Text change e.g. automatically after commas or points.
    Display duration of the text automatically (read duration).

:)

Tobias Claren, Oct 2, 2018

2. Increasing text in an image

Happy Holidays everyone!

I downloaded a picture from the internet and it's a step-by-step guide to installing Arch Linux.

It's a large picture, but the words are very tiny. When I tried printing it out, the words were even smaller. Is it possible to enlarge the text?

I'd like to print it out, because I plan on installing Arch on three different systems. To me, this is very handy

GoFigureItOut, Oct 2, 2018
  3. Ryan Pag Win User
    Size of TEXT on the Desktops. NOT size of icons) but size of TEXT TEXT TEXT

Hi,

Please follow below steps to change the size of text:

• In the search bar, look for Display settings, then click it.
    • A pop up will appear showing the Display settings.
    • Click on the scale to change the size of text, apps and other items.
    Keep us informed to help you further.

Thank you.

Ryan Pag, Oct 2, 2018
  4. Software for displaying Information (text, images, clips...)?

Blurry images and text

Hi James,

You current resolution setting or an outdated driver may have caused this issue you're having with computer images and texts. If you have let Windows to automatically update the drivers, it is possible that Windows wasn't able to find a driver for your device.
    For that, we suggest updating it manually instead by searching for the latest drivers from the device manufacturer's website then following the steps below:

• Right-click Start, then select Device Manager.
    • Right-click the driver that's having the issue, select Update driver >
      Browse my computer for driver software.
    • Select Browse > look for the drivers you've just downloaded >
      OK.
    • Select Next > follow the steps to install the driver >
      Close
    • Restart your computer.

We suggest that you also use different resolution settings until you find the one that will fit.

Let us know if it addressed your concern.

Thank you.

Angela Pun, Oct 2, 2018
Thema:

Software for displaying Information (text, images, clips...)?

1. Software for displaying Information (text, images, clips...)? - Similar Threads - Software displaying Information

2. Odd Text Display

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Odd Text Display: Hi All, Having a bit of an odd issue which I'm also struggling to explain. This has limited my abilities to search for answers.This is a program that installs AI traffic for ESP Flight Simulators. It is not the only place where this is happening but it is the most obvious and...
  3. Computer System Information not displaying

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Computer System Information not displaying: After this recent new windows update, I cannot see my Window 10 system information as it used to show in this way. I have try many method by following this tutorial but still now luck. Please try in your pc after this new update. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlwGDNBA_1U...
  4. Software to search images with images on Windows?

Software to search images with images on Windows?: Google Images lets users search for images online using images, by sending them from the PC to its page. They call it reverse image search, and I found this on the forum here: Reverse Image Search from desktop ? ( Productivity ) Solved - Windows 10 Forums. This adds an...
  5. Recovery Image Information

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Recovery Image Information: Can I shrink a volume before making a System Recovery Image to make it smaller, or will the process still create an image of the entire drive (not the volume)? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recovery-image-information/48e33664-4cc3-4c20-8227-a62850497b7a
  6. Displays no text

in Windows 10 Customization
    Displays no text: hello, I had a malicious software infecting my computer so I reset my pc, deleting all my personal files and programs. however after resetting, i didn't connect my computer to internet but when i checked local disk C, there was an update on it : $Windows. ~bt. I didnt think...
  7. Display Text Not Clear

in Windows 10 Support
    Display Text Not Clear: My HP Envy laptop has just undergone servicing and a Windows re-install, so I'm starting from scratch. The one thing I haven't been able to adjust is the text displayed inside various windows; e.g. Windows Explorer. The text graphics are crude and simple and kind of ugly....
  8. Domain User Information Software Request

Domain User Information Software Request: Hi there, At my school, we have a piece of software (called RM MyConnect) which displays user information such as Full Name, Primary Group, PC Name, PC Location, Connectivity to the server etc. It also lets users log off, change their password, and lock the PC (if GPO...
  9. Text & Image Problem?

in Windows 10 Support
    Text & Image Problem?: Hi, I'm new to these forum. I'm going to just cut to the chase. This just started today. How do I fix this: [img] [img] 31626
  10. Fuzzy display of all text, icons, images, videos on new computer

in Windows 10 Support
    Fuzzy display of all text, icons, images, videos on new computer: Hello everyone I recently built a new computer and after installing windows 10 everything is displayed in a fuzzy and blurry way including all text, icons, images and videos. This occurs both on the desktop and for programs and on all resolutions. I have plugged my laptop...