Windows 10: software from hrblock

Discus and support software from hrblock in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; installed software from hrblock now when I click on the green icon message, application already running, how do I fix this? Block wants to charge me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by PattyDean, Apr 2, 2020.

1. PattyDean Win User

software from hrblock

installed software from hrblock

now when I click on the green icon message, application already running,

how do I fix this? Block wants to charge me to fix - no way i brought the s/w and i'm not paying them to fix their s/w.

:)

PattyDean, Apr 2, 2020
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Apr 2, 2020
  3. HRBlock software

Best to ask the HR Block people for advice. It's their product!

Frederik Long, Apr 2, 2020
  4. software from hrblock

HRBlock software

I am unable to download the subject software. I have located on my computer, but it wont download.

I get an error code 0x80070057

BernardBarquist, Apr 2, 2020
Thema:

software from hrblock

1. software from hrblock - Similar Threads - software hrblock

2. Scanning Software for Fujitsu Scanner

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Scanning Software for Fujitsu Scanner: Hi We have a Fujisu Fi-7160 that we use to scan hundreds of documents with barcodes onto a transport system - we then scan all the documents as 1 pdf via our main printer in the office so that we can save the documents without having the keep the physical documents - Is...
  3. What is trustworthy software to protects your PC and its free/paid verison

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is trustworthy software to protects your PC and its free/paid verison: What type software you guys used to protect/boost your PC performance by like updating drivers and remove junk files and protect from not to get your info leaked...
  4. What is trustworthy software to protects your PC and its free/paid verison

What is trustworthy software to protects your PC and its free/paid verison: What type software you guys used to protect/boost your PC performance by like updating drivers and remove junk files and protect from not to get your info leaked...
  5. How do I keep the keyboard language, but remove windows software language localization?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I keep the keyboard language, but remove windows software language localization?: I need Estonian ET keyboard, time and date things in my work. However, installing language pack to get the keyboard option made all default apps to display in Estonian. I absolutely do not want this, and rather keep them in English.How to do that?...
  6. How do I keep the keyboard language, but remove windows software language localization?

How do I keep the keyboard language, but remove windows software language localization?: I need Estonian ET keyboard, time and date things in my work. However, installing language pack to get the keyboard option made all default apps to display in Estonian. I absolutely do not want this, and rather keep them in English.How to do that?...
  7. i accidentally delete registory software

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i accidentally delete registory software: i accidentally deleted my registory editors what to do now when i restart my computer its showing your pc is showing error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-accidentally-delete-registory-software/fb1e4aa6-30b2-4516-93b4-f0770e21a680
  8. i accidentally delete registory software

i accidentally delete registory software: i accidentally deleted my registory editors what to do now when i restart my computer its showing your pc is showing error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-accidentally-delete-registory-software/fb1e4aa6-30b2-4516-93b4-f0770e21a680
  9. i accidentally delete registory software

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. HRBlock software

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    HRBlock software: I am unable to download the subject software. I have located on my computer, but it wont download. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hrblock-software/beae09c7-404b-4d46-a1bc-33af42743ce3