Windows 10: Software Glitches

Discus and support Software Glitches in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, Since the middle of August my excel spreadsheets and Dorico music notation software have been glitching. Specifically, I cannot select things to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Alan MacMR., Sep 7, 2018.

1. Software Glitches

Hello, Since the middle of August my excel spreadsheets and Dorico music notation software have been glitching. Specifically, I cannot select things to copy and paste. In Dorico I select an option in which to work and it jumps to a different option. Can you confirm if this could be down to updates. Please see below for updates on my PC. I f updates are not the issue can you suggest what it might be. Thank You

Software Glitches 0769f391-bbdd-4813-bef4-56c2958f26c3?upload=true.jpg

:)

Alan MacMR., Sep 7, 2018
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Sep 7, 2018
  3. Glitching After Updating To Windows 10

Hi Ahsiek,

Display errors might have caused by an incompatible drivers. For us to isolate the issue, we would like to know the following:

• What is the
      build number and version of your Windows
      ?
    • When you say glitch, does it mean that the screen flickers?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • What is the make and model of your Windows 10 laptop?

In the meantime, we suggest that you update the graphics driver of your Windows 10 by following the steps given on this article:

Update drivers in Windows 10

We look forward for your response.

Janeane Cru, Sep 7, 2018
  4. Software Glitches

File Explorer Visual Glitch

Hello,

Let us isolate your concern by answering the questions below:

• Have you made any changes to the computer software prior to this?
    • Have you tried to select a different file outside the File Explorer window to check if the issue persists?
    In the meantime, we suggest that you perform a clean boot and check if the issue persists. If performing a clean
    boot
    on your device resolves your concern, it means that a third party software is causing the issue. We suggest that you uninstall or disable them. The steps on how to perform a clean
    boot
    are provided on this link.

We are looking forward to your response.

Jamille Nar, Sep 7, 2018
Thema:

Software Glitches

1. Software Glitches - Similar Threads - Software Glitches

2. cannot load micro software locked out by Mccafe and mccafe will not uninstall

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cannot load micro software locked out by Mccafe and mccafe will not uninstall: this is proving to be the worst I`ve ever had with windows and MicrosoftGet rid of windows cannot get to do anything as security will not allow and this is security that I do not want What can I do other than...
  3. Software ran on Win 7 not compatible With 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Software ran on Win 7 not compatible With 10: I am a relative newbie with Win 10 with many years experience with Win 7 and its predecessors. So, I have lots of software accumulated through the years. Why does so much of it simply not install on Windows Ten? Even though I select various troubleshooting tasks when it...
  4. Software ran on Win 7 not compatible With 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Software ran on Win 7 not compatible With 10: I am a relative newbie with Win 10 with many years experience with Win 7 and its predecessors. So, I have lots of software accumulated through the years. Why does so much of it simply not install on Windows Ten? Even though I select various troubleshooting tasks when it...
  5. WIFI PROBLEMS WITH DISABLING AUTO CONNECT & DRIVER SOFTWARE UPDATES

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WIFI PROBLEMS WITH DISABLING AUTO CONNECT & DRIVER SOFTWARE UPDATES: Hi, Could some please assist me by giving a solution to my problem, A few of my friends have used my computer to connected to other wifi source now i can't seem to get rid of them they are still present even when the connection is not in range as well as all the...
  6. AMD RELEASED LATEST RADEON SOFTWARE ADRENALIN 2019 EDITION 19.2.2 FOR WINDOWS 10 64BIT ON...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    AMD RELEASED LATEST RADEON SOFTWARE ADRENALIN 2019 EDITION 19.2.2 FOR WINDOWS 10 64BIT ON...: On 13-02-2019 , AMD inc released AMD radeon adrenalin 2019.2.2 softwares which is used for run heavy 3d games and optimizing applications. I would recommend you to install the customized and certified driver for your laptop or desktop model, I am sharing only Generic...
  7. Windows Malicious Software Removal Tool missing?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Malicious Software Removal Tool missing?: Until 19-02 Windows 10 ver 1803 updates, Windows Malicious Software Removal Tool used to download as KB890830. It failed today, and when I go to Microsoft Update Catalogue, it just appears to download an application, rather than the usual 'KB' format to update after restart....
  8. KB890830 update Windows Malicious Software Removal Tool 5.69 - Feb. 12

in Windows 10 News
    KB890830 update Windows Malicious Software Removal Tool 5.69 - Feb. 12: Windows Malicious Software Removal Tool (MSRT) 5.69 helps remove malicious software from computers running Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows 8, Windows Server 2012, Windows 7, or Windows Server 2008. Microsoft generally releases MSRT monthly as part of...
  9. Question Unexplained software crashes

in Windows 10 Customization
    Question Unexplained software crashes: Hello everybody, I recently built a new computer (specs below) and randomly, softwares crashes. For instance, some days I can play for hours without any trouble and another day the game will crash like 4 times in an hour. It happens mostly while playing (crash happens on...
  10. Is it hardware or software problem that's causing a glitch with Win 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Is it hardware or software problem that's causing a glitch with Win 10: I upgraded my desktop PC from 8.1 to 10 last week. No problems with startup and all programs appear to run fine. I have however, noticed a few desktop and taskbar glitches which I'm not sure is a hardware or software related graphics issue. These are 3 examples of what I've...