Windows 10: Software Glitches

Discus and support Software Glitches in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, Since the middle of August my excel spreadsheets and Dorico music notation software have been glitching. Specifically, I cannot select things to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Alan MacMR., Sep 7, 2018.

1. Software Glitches

Hello, Since the middle of August my excel spreadsheets and Dorico music notation software have been glitching. Specifically, I cannot select things to copy and paste. In Dorico I select an option in which to work and it jumps to a different option. Can you confirm if this could be down to updates. Please see below for updates on my PC. I f updates are not the issue can you suggest what it might be. Thank You

Software Glitches 0769f391-bbdd-4813-bef4-56c2958f26c3?upload=true.jpg

:)

Alan MacMR., Sep 7, 2018
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Sep 7, 2018
  3. Glitching After Updating To Windows 10

Hi Ahsiek,

Display errors might have caused by an incompatible drivers. For us to isolate the issue, we would like to know the following:

• What is the
      build number and version of your Windows
      ?
    • When you say glitch, does it mean that the screen flickers?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • What is the make and model of your Windows 10 laptop?

In the meantime, we suggest that you update the graphics driver of your Windows 10 by following the steps given on this article:

Update drivers in Windows 10

We look forward for your response.

Janeane Cru, Sep 7, 2018
  4. Software Glitches

File Explorer Visual Glitch

Hello,

Let us isolate your concern by answering the questions below:

• Have you made any changes to the computer software prior to this?
    • Have you tried to select a different file outside the File Explorer window to check if the issue persists?
    In the meantime, we suggest that you perform a clean boot and check if the issue persists. If performing a clean
    boot
    on your device resolves your concern, it means that a third party software is causing the issue. We suggest that you uninstall or disable them. The steps on how to perform a clean
    boot
    are provided on this link.

We are looking forward to your response.

Jamille Nar, Sep 7, 2018
Thema:

Software Glitches

1. Software Glitches - Similar Threads - Software Glitches

2. Glitching when running 3D softwares!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Glitching when running 3D softwares!: I have a laptop which is a bit old but in proper working condition, it even has intel core i7. I Formatted factory reset it 2 times, still when I open blender or ROBLOX it starts glitching. I would be very grateful to receive some help....
  3. Glitching when running 3D softwares!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Glitching when running 3D softwares!: I have a laptop which is a bit old but in proper working condition, it even has intel core i7. I Formatted factory reset it 2 times, still when I open blender or ROBLOX it starts glitching. I would be very grateful to receive some help....
  4. Glitching when running 3D softwares!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Is the laptop screen glitch caused by the software or the hardware?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is the laptop screen glitch caused by the software or the hardware?: I've been having this issue recently where my laptop screen has been glitching out. The glitch makes the screen have that interlaced or jagged effect, making the text unreadable. When zooming into a video, it causes the glitch to escalate. The taskbar flickers, the screen...
  6. Is the laptop screen glitch caused by the software or the hardware?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is the laptop screen glitch caused by the software or the hardware?: I've been having this issue recently where my laptop screen has been glitching out. The glitch makes the screen have that interlaced or jagged effect, making the text unreadable. When zooming into a video, it causes the glitch to escalate. The taskbar flickers, the screen...
  7. Is the laptop screen glitch caused by the software or the hardware?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Windows 10 and softwares acting suddenly lagging, glitching, and slowing.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 and softwares acting suddenly lagging, glitching, and slowing.: Just recently, my Windows 10 suddenly acted strange. I don't download sketchy applications or files, only on trusted sites and drives. But recently my laptop has been acting strange. I'm running on a 16GB RAM, on a daily basis it used to be normal. But suddenly, even when I...
  9. mouse double click glitch amd hardware software glitch windows update 20h2

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    mouse double click glitch amd hardware software glitch windows update 20h2: Since the update, I've figured out most of the issues with the exception of the double click error that's back, I've been unable to find a solution after swapping hardware and uninstalling the software multiple times. I know this has been a problem popping up for 6 years now,...
  10. Is it hardware or software problem that's causing a glitch with Win 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Is it hardware or software problem that's causing a glitch with Win 10: I upgraded my desktop PC from 8.1 to 10 last week. No problems with startup and all programs appear to run fine. I have however, noticed a few desktop and taskbar glitches which I'm not sure is a hardware or software related graphics issue. These are 3 examples of what I've...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. khs majestic